Franklin Graham to set up medical clinic in Central Park

But New York Progressives seem more concerned with his position on gay marriage.

Will he turned away?
Jesus helps sinners...

So what exactly would Christian doctors/nurses do medically to treat coronavirus patients that Jewish, Muslim, atheist doctors/nurses won't do??

They are discrimination in employment practices while accepting public funds
They are coercing employees and creating a hostile work invironment by doing to
And the damned sure can be trusted to serve all members of the public equally .

Volunteers for the new coronavirus field hospital in Central Park must agree to a “statement of faith” declaring that sinners go to Hell and gays can’t get married.

It would not surprise me if they made patients take the same oath

Maybe God will forgive him for his many sins.
left wingers loath peaceful Christians whilst attempting to defend Islamic hate and violence, therefore they do not have any real credibility

Sad but true.
This is what Christians should be doing or anything else that helps people instead we some of them whining about their personal liberty and even drag religious liberty into it. Huge mistake.

left wingers loath peaceful Christians whilst attempting to defend Islamic hate and violence, therefore they do not have any real credibility

Sad but true.
This is what Christians should be doing or anything else that helps people instead we some of them whining about their personal liberty and even drag religious liberty into it. Huge mistake.

If they want to provide the service and genuinely want to help people, they should shut the fuck up-stop the coercion and proselytizing- and just do it.. That is what real Christians should be doing

Sad but true.

If they want to provide the service and genuinely want to help people, they should shut the fuck up-stop the coercion and proselytizing- and just do it.. That is what real Christians should be doing
Its not complicated is it ?

Especially when, from their position of ignorance, hatred, and contempt for Christianity they, presume to tell Christians how we should practice or otherwise live or act according to our own religion.

This is what Christians should be doing…
That is what real Christians should be doing…

This is a great example of why healthcare should be kept away from narrow interest groups run by religious extremists.
The Good Samaritan didn't ask if the victim was Gay.

Sad but true.

Yes darn that freedom thing that is so limiting in America anyway

One thing is as dependable as the sun rising in the East

And that is: people who do not believe in Jesus Christ will come along and tell us exactly what God will and will not do, and exactly what Jesus does and does not approve.

Every. Single. Time.
We are lucky that we have people like you who know all about this stuff.

And that is: people who do not believe in Jesus Christ will come along and tell us exactly what God will and will not do, and exactly what Jesus does and does not approve.

Every. Single. Time.

I read the Bible almost every single day, Tommy, without exception. I can pretty well tell you what the Bible says. I am least likely to say what Jesus approves or what God would say.

Ain't that a kick in the head? It's usually the Leftists who swoop in and scold everyone like Puritans

Every. Single. Time.

I read the Bible almost every single day, Tommy, without exception. I can pretty well tell you what the Bible says. I am least likely to say what Jesus approves or what God would say.

Ain't that a kick in the head? It's usually the Leftists who swoop in and scold everyone like Puritans
I think you might have had a kick in the head at some point.

Every. Single. Time.

I think you might have had a kick in the head at some point.

When all you folks have left are Jr High playground insults it's pretty clear what's going on

Looking at you bones

If anyone has evidence that Samaritan's Purse would refuse to treat someone on the basis of their sexuality, please present it. Otherwise, you're complaining about nothing.

If anyone has evidence that Samaritan's Purse would refuse to treat someone on the basis of their sexuality, please present it. Otherwise, you're complaining about nothing.
Oh please! These people are smart enough to not engage in blatant, and obvious discrimination. It can be subtle and take the form of substandard care, or being rude to discourage certain people from seeking care. These people can't be trusted.

Graham’s hate speech is also often aimed at LGBTQ people. He has called same-sex marriages “detestable” and has drummed up fear toward gays and lesbians—whom he believes should burn in hell—by claiming they want to “drag an immoral agenda into our communities.” In an article that has mysteriously disappeared from the Decision Magazine website, Graham wrote that the architect of the LGBTQ rights movement was “none other than Satan himself.” And when Vladimir Putin initiated a violent crackdown on LGBTQ rights in Russia, it sparked a wave of beatings, abduction, public humiliation and other forms of violence against sexual minorities there. Graham responded by praising Putin’s policy, lauding the authoritarian leader for “[protecting] his nation’s children from the damaging effects of any gay and lesbian agenda.”

Does that sound like someone who is likely to be receptive to helping gays equally. Ya think he might set a certain tone- a toxic tone- for the group?

Forum List

Back