Franklin Graham to set up medical clinic in Central Park

Not that it tells us anything that we didn't know, but the madness and depravity of the left wrong is clearly on display in this thread.

Start a simple thread about a religious organization doing something good, and all the LIbErals are crawling all over it like cockroaches and similar vermin of character similar to their own, to condemn that organization not only for the good that they are trying to do, but with the usual complaints that the organization in question won't give its support to the madness, perversion, immorality, and outright evil that the left wrong embrace, and always demand that everyone else embrace as well.

Last edited:
I don't believe Samaritan’s Purse would turn away faggots, non-believers, or anyone else for that matter if they needed medical attention. At least, I hope not.
If you knew anything about Graham or Christianity you'd know that they won't turn anyone away.

If anyone has evidence that Samaritan's Purse would refuse to treat someone on the basis of their sexuality, please present it. Otherwise, you're complaining about nothing.
Oh please! These people are smart enough to not engage in blatant, and obvious discrimination. It can be subtle and take the form of substandard care, or being rude to discourage certain people from seeking care. These people can't be trusted.

Graham’s hate speech is also often aimed at LGBTQ people. He has called same-sex marriages “detestable” and has drummed up fear toward gays and lesbians—whom he believes should burn in hell—by claiming they want to “drag an immoral agenda into our communities.” In an article that has mysteriously disappeared from the Decision Magazine website, Graham wrote that the architect of the LGBTQ rights movement was “none other than Satan himself.” And when Vladimir Putin initiated a violent crackdown on LGBTQ rights in Russia, it sparked a wave of beatings, abduction, public humiliation and other forms of violence against sexual minorities there. Graham responded by praising Putin’s policy, lauding the authoritarian leader for “[protecting] his nation’s children from the damaging effects of any gay and lesbian agenda.”

Does that sound like someone who is likely to be receptive to helping gays equally. Ya think he might set a certain tone- a toxic tone- for the group?
So you know that unseen and unheard discrimination exists because he believes in the Bible.

You're the bigot. Not Graham.

If anyone has evidence that Samaritan's Purse would refuse to treat someone on the basis of their sexuality, please present it. Otherwise, you're complaining about nothing.
Oh please! These people are smart enough to not engage in blatant, and obvious discrimination. It can be subtle and take the form of substandard care, or being rude to discourage certain people from seeking care. These people can't be trusted.

Graham’s hate speech is also often aimed at LGBTQ people. He has called same-sex marriages “detestable” and has drummed up fear toward gays and lesbians—whom he believes should burn in hell—by claiming they want to “drag an immoral agenda into our communities.” In an article that has mysteriously disappeared from the Decision Magazine website, Graham wrote that the architect of the LGBTQ rights movement was “none other than Satan himself.” And when Vladimir Putin initiated a violent crackdown on LGBTQ rights in Russia, it sparked a wave of beatings, abduction, public humiliation and other forms of violence against sexual minorities there. Graham responded by praising Putin’s policy, lauding the authoritarian leader for “[protecting] his nation’s children from the damaging effects of any gay and lesbian agenda.”

Does that sound like someone who is likely to be receptive to helping gays equally. Ya think he might set a certain tone- a toxic tone- for the group?
So you know that unseen and unheard discrimination exists because he believes in the Bible.

You're the bigot. Not Graham.
Horseshit! Think!! If you can

I don't believe Samaritan’s Purse would turn away faggots, non-believers, or anyone else for that matter if they needed medical attention. At least, I hope not.
If you knew anything about Graham or Christianity you'd know that they won't turn anyone away.

I know plenty about both.

I think he wasn't asking if Samaritan's Purse would turn people away... of course not. I think he was asking if Samaritan's Purse would be denied access to Central Park, because they believe homosexuality is a sin.

Which I could see them doing, but thankfully they didn't.

If anything, it is far more likely that leftists would prevent the Samaritan’s from helping anyone unless and until the Samaritans changed their religious beliefs.

So no evidence then, just feelz. Got it.

If gays and other reprobates refuse to use the awful Christian hospital they should free up the bed space and die in an alley someplace.

They are discrimination in employment practices while accepting public funds
They are coercing employees and creating a hostile work invironment by doing to
And the damned sure can be trusted to serve all members of the public equally .

Volunteers for the new coronavirus field hospital in Central Park must agree to a “statement of faith” declaring that sinners go to Hell and gays can’t get married.

It would not surprise me if they made patients take the same oath

These are VOLUNTEERS , not "employees". If the Homosexual Community wants to open up a charity hospital in New York or anyone else, they are free to do so. But this is a Christian effort.

So no evidence then, just feelz. Got it.

You don't seem to much of a grasp of the issue

Volunteers for the new coronavirus field hospital in Central Park must agree to a “statement of faith” declaring that sinners go to Hell and gays can’t get married.

These are VOLUNTEERS , not "employees". If the Homosexual Community wants to open up a charity hospital in New York or anyone else, they are free to do so. But this is a Christian effort.

If Gay PEOPLE were to have a clinic, all people would be served equally and with dignity. I would not bet on that in this case

I think he wasn't asking if Samaritan's Purse would turn people away... of course not. I think he was asking if Samaritan's Purse would be denied access to Central Park, because they believe homosexuality is a sin.

Which I could see them doing, but thankfully they didn't.
Which makes this post a bunch of bullshit

If libs don't want their help, then get out of the way and let them help whoever wants to be helped.

The liberals always go after Christians whenever the opportunity arises.

Blah,Blah, Blah !! Yada, yada, yada Liberals vs. Christians. Gays vs. Christians.........… except of course for all of those Liberal, gay Christians out there.

If libs don't want their help, then get out of the way and let them help whoever wants to be helped.

The liberals always go after Christians whenever the opportunity arises.

Blah,Blah, Blah !! Yada, yada, yada Liberals vs. Christians. Gays vs. Christians.........… except of course for all of those Liberal, gay Christians out there.

Actually, liberalism and sodomy are contrary to True Christian values. Christians believe that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the Garden, not Adam and Steve. And they believe Almighty God was angered when the Homosexual Community in the City of Sodom tried to recruit His holy angels into the LGBTQ Lifestyle.

Nothing in Christianity about the glorification of taking it in the caboose.

Yes it would.

You're lying because its your nature to hate Christians and America.

Forum List

Back