Franklin Graham to set up medical clinic in Central Park

If Gay PEOPLE were to have a clinic, all people would be served equally and with dignity. I would not bet on that in this case
So your personal bigotry is that homosexuals are better people than Christians.

If that were true the homosexual groups would already be saving lives in Central Park.

It would also be nice if abortionists could save people's lives instead of killing them for a few weeks.

Hey!! Ya all remember this clown?? Maybe he would like to help out in Central Park

In a recent post for the Christian publication Charisma News, the Trump-loving former Arkansas Governor and former Republican presidential candidate wrote that the risk from the coronavirus was “remote” while the death rate from the “virus of sin” is 100%:

I take this pandemic seriously and you should as well. But statistically, your risk of getting the virus is still remote and the risk of dying from it is minimal.
But there is a virus that we hear almost nothing about these days, and it is absolutely going to touch you. In fact, the death rate from it is 100%.

I speak of the virus of sin, an infection that has been passed on since the beginning of human existence. It’s a virus that we all have and are born with.

This is some pretty irresponsible shit!

Maybe God will forgive him for his many sins.
left wingers loath peaceful Christians whilst attempting to defend Islamic hate and violence, therefore they do not have any real credibility

Sad but true.
This is what Christians should be doing or anything else that helps people instead we some of them whining about their personal liberty and even drag religious liberty into it. Huge mistake.

If they want to provide the service and genuinely want to help people, they should shut the fuck up-stop the coercion and proselytizing- and just do it.. That is what real Christians should be doing
Its not complicated is it ?
What you spout has been used to destroy Christianity. You have used its own laws against itself. At some point you will make them the enemy. And it will be their fault the system implodes or problems become insurmountable. There are not as many Christians as there were a half century ago. And it is declining in real terms. To much mocking and insulting and demeaning remarks about Christians in TV and movies with blasphemy to their God exists as evidence.

I'm saying that gays don't discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. You people do

Actually, homosexuals do discriminate. In fact, in many states already, they have actually persuaded legislature to OUTLAW what is called "reparative therapy".

Some homos who want to become normative, they have hired experts who are trained to do exactly that. But the idea of their "own kind" giving up the Sodomy Habit is offensive to them. This is discrimination against Normal Folk.

They are discrimination in employment practices while accepting public funds
They are coercing employees and creating a hostile work invironment by doing to
And the damned sure can be trusted to serve all members of the public equally .

Volunteers for the new coronavirus field hospital in Central Park must agree to a “statement of faith” declaring that sinners go to Hell and gays can’t get married.

It would not surprise me if they made patients take the same oath

No, completely different. As someone who has rented out a room in my own house, I did not require that he sign a statement of faith, for me to rent my room to him.

This is normal Christian orthodoxy.

But volunteers are completely different. You as a volunteer, represent the organization. That organization has standards.

If I join up with the national Vegan Society.... and then go to the nearest Longhorn Steak House... I think the National Vegan Society would have an issue with that.

Well, Christians also have a standard. If you want to work for that organization, you have to uphold their values.

That has nothing to do with treating people who have different beliefs, because those you treat, are not part of the Christian organization. Why would I expect people who are not part of the Church, follow a doctrine of a church they don't belong to?

Of course not.

And Christians have always had that belief.

Volunteers for the new coronavirus field hospital in Central Park must agree to a “statement of faith” declaring that sinners go to Hell and gays can’t get married.

These are VOLUNTEERS , not "employees". If the Homosexual Community wants to open up a charity hospital in New York or anyone else, they are free to do so. But this is a Christian effort.

If Gay PEOPLE were to have a clinic, all people would be served equally and with dignity. I would not bet on that in this case

"I would not bet on that in this case".

So, zero evidence. Zero data. Zero proof. Just your opinion.

In other words "I don't like them, so they must be doing what I think is wrong".

By the way, funny how you make moral judgements, while denying morals.

I don't believe Samaritan’s Purse would turn away faggots, non-believers, or anyone else for that matter if they needed medical attention. At least, I hope not.

I think he wasn't asking if Samaritan's Purse would turn people away... of course not. I think he was asking if Samaritan's Purse would be denied access to Central Park, because they believe homosexuality is a sin.

Which I could see them doing, but thankfully they didn't.
Which makes this post a bunch of bullshit

Well... that's your opinion.

If libs don't want their help, then get out of the way and let them help whoever wants to be helped.

The liberals always go after Christians whenever the opportunity arises.

Blah,Blah, Blah !! Yada, yada, yada Liberals vs. Christians. Gays vs. Christians.........… except of course for all of those Liberal, gay Christians out there.

Impossible. You can't be gay, and a Christian. Not saying you can't call yourself a Christian, like I can call myself a Porche. But I'm not a Porche whether I call myself that or not, and you can't be Christian and Gay, no matter what you claim to be.

Hey!! Ya all remember this clown?? Maybe he would like to help out in Central Park

In a recent post for the Christian publication Charisma News, the Trump-loving former Arkansas Governor and former Republican presidential candidate wrote that the risk from the coronavirus was “remote” while the death rate from the “virus of sin” is 100%:

I take this pandemic seriously and you should as well. But statistically, your risk of getting the virus is still remote and the risk of dying from it is minimal.
But there is a virus that we hear almost nothing about these days, and it is absolutely going to touch you. In fact, the death rate from it is 100%.

I speak of the virus of sin, an infection that has been passed on since the beginning of human existence. It’s a virus that we all have and are born with.

This is some pretty irresponsible shit!

Funny how we were talking about a tent hospital setup in Central Park.... now you randomly bring up a completely unrelated person, with an unrelated comment, that has no connection to the topic at hand.....

So.... what you are saying is... you have nothing more to add to the conversation?

grasping-at-straws.jpg

I don't believe Samaritan’s Purse would turn away faggots, non-believers, or anyone else for that matter if they needed medical attention. At least, I hope not.

I think he wasn't asking if Samaritan's Purse would turn people away... of course not. I think he was asking if Samaritan's Purse would be denied access to Central Park, because they believe homosexuality is a sin.

No, its a fact.....

Seeing as tho the only reason he knows this story is because Samaritan's Purse is ALREADY up and running in NYC.....

They were not shut down -- nor were they even in danger of being shut down....

Nor were there ever in danger of being shut down during any previous crisis.....Did Obama shut them down during Hurricane Sandy? Nope....

I'm saying that gays don't discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. You people do

Sure. And there is nothing wrong with it.
If you had a gay dating club or something, and I showed up, "Hi! I'm a straight woman-only-loving man, looking for a straight man-only-loving woman!" I would wager you would kick me out.

If you started an LGQBTXOMP? pro-activist group, and I showed up "Hi! I'm a straight heterosexual man, and I'd like to join your group, to promote marriage between biological men, and biological women! I would wager you would kick me out.

There is nothing wrong with that. It's called: "Freedom of association".

No, its a fact.....

Seeing as tho the only reason he knows this story is because Samaritan's Purse is ALREADY up and running in NYC.....

Nor were there ever in danger of being shut down during any previous crisis.....Did Obama shut them down during Hurricane Sandy? Nope....

Yeah, we said that.

The fact you are freaking out about it right now, is proof of exactly what we claim. When you are on here having a hissy fit about this, that suggests that the hatred of Christians is real, and our opinion is justified.

No, its a fact.....

Yeah, we said that.

The fact you are freaking out about it right now, is proof of exactly what we claim. When you are on here having a hissy fit about this, that suggests that the hatred of Christians is real, and our opinion is justified.
Yea we said that <<-- at that point you should have shut yo bitch ass up

No, its a fact.....

Yeah, we said that.

Yea we said that <<-- at that point you should have shut yo bitch ass up

No. We have a right to free speech too. Sucks to be you?

We can say what we want, when we want, and how we want. Did you really think we have to abide by your irrelevant opinion of how we should act?

Take a seat. Learn your place. You are not that important to the rest of us.

Yes it would.

You're lying because its your nature to hate Christians and America.
It would surprise me if a word of this is true.

Forum List

Back