Final Solution — Chinese Style

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
China has a population of way more than a billion and they’re all essentially Chinese. No imports. Some areas/groups oppressed more than others.
They are a communist regime with a government controlling the entire system including their social grading policy.
I’m convinced the Wuhan virus is manufactured for the purpose of weeding out the weak and old as they are nothing but a burden to the system.
A government with no conscience.
Nazi Germany redux. An example...

Wuhan is the center of everything in Central China. Hardly the low fruit.

Takes a depraved sociopath to think he understands other depraved sociopaths.....
Your chop suey is getting cold.
And Trump will continue kissing China's ass just like the cuck he is.....

All I see you bitches do is whine about China....

Then when we ask you why is Trump praising China about the coronavirus --- the first thing I hear from you dumb asses is "but but but, he has to say that.....what do you expect him to say!! wahh wahh wahh" -- FOH!

China has a population of way more than a billion and they’re all essentially Chinese. No imports. Some areas/groups oppressed more than others.
They are a communist regime with a government controlling the entire system including their social grading policy.
I’m convinced the Wuhan virus is manufactured for the purpose of weeding out the weak and old as they are nothing but a burden to the system.

Who outsourced american capitalist jobs along with america's production/manufacturing capability/capacity, now responsible for lost lives due to shortages, to the communists? Your american capitalists. Why? So they wouldn't have to pay workers american capitalist wages. Who participated and cooperated all along the way via mass consumption of communist produced goods? Americans. This may in part explain the affinity many americans have for Don, americans can never accept any responsibility for anything either.

MAGA.

1585768452688.png

Takes a depraved sociopath to think he understands other depraved sociopaths.....

Then when we ask you why is Trump praising China about the coronavirus --- the first thing I hear from you dumb asses is "but but but, he has to say that.....what do you expect him to say!! wahh wahh wahh" -- FOH!
How do you try to get manufacturing back without disturbing the tail of the dragon? Obama said..."Get used to it". Well here it is.

Who outsourced american capitalist jobs along with america's production/manufacturing capability/capacity, now responsible for lost lives due to shortages, to the communists? Your american capitalists. Why? So they wouldn't have to pay workers american capitalist wages. Who participated and cooperated all along the way via mass consumption of communist produced goods? Americans. This may in part explain the affinity many americans have for Don, americans can never accept any responsibility for anything either.

MAGA.

View attachment 317986
Do you think China gives a shit, Won Hung Lo?

MAGA.

View attachment 317986
A manly man from a different era. Didn't deserve it. Between the Federal Reserve and FDR, it screwed us up into an eventual war. 15 years of pain and waste. And an result of the globalists gaining more power.

How do you try to get manufacturing back without disturbing the tail of the dragon? Obama said..."Get used to it". Well here it is.
"Here it is" are merely the consequences of decades of bipartisan neoliberal economic policies which redistributed societal wealth upward and concentrated it such that the people no longer have any representation. Capital calls the shots out on the yard below the guard parapets.

MAGA.

View attachment 317986
Do you think China gives a shit, Won Hung Lo?

Why would they moreso than your capitalists do?

So you kiss up to a Chinese dictator to get manufacturing back??

Xi didn't outsource 75% of our global supply chain to China.....The free market did.....

but you keep on whining about China while continuing to worship the same people who gave China the leverage it has....

US....

MAGA.

View attachment 317986
A manly man from a different era. Didn't deserve it. Between the Federal Reserve and FDR, it screwed us up into an eventual war. 15 years of pain and waste. And an result of the globalists gaining more power.

Yes, concentrated capital is indeed consolidating power. You've lost your constitutional right to habeas corpus for example.

So you kiss up to a Chinese dictator to get manufacturing back??

Xi didn't outsource 75% of our global supply chain to China.....The free market did.....

but you keep on whining about China while continuing to worship the same people who gave China the leverage it has....

US....

America is much like Don, it can never take any responsibility for anything. That is why blaming and lying has replaced baseball as america's pastime.

Interesting post, this may very well be true. It makes a LOT of sense, thanks.

Interesting post, this may very well be true. It makes a LOT of sense, thanks.

Since you like being so informed, and you're ever so welcome:

While much of the world swiftly moved to lock down crucial medical supplies used to treat the coronavirus, the U.S. dithered, maintaining business as normal and allowing large shipments of American-made respirators and ventilators to be sold to foreign buyers.

The foreign shipments, detailed in dozens of government records, show exports to other hot spots where the pandemic has spread, including East Asia and Europe.

American hospitals around the country are now running low on all forms of personal protective gear, such as N95 masks or purified air personal respirators, for medical staff, as well as life-saving ventilators, which pump oxygenated air into the lungs, for patients. Experts say the U.S. could face a drastic shortage of intensive care units equipped with ventilators and breathing aids to meet the expected wave of seriously ill patients. New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has pleaded for more ventilators and said that the city may run short as soon as April 5.

The persistent lack of medical supplies is the result of a combination of factors, including poor planning by the U.S. government. In the absence of early detection and purchasing agreements, crucial medical supplies have been ferried out from American manufacturers for foreign markets.

Vessel manifests maintained by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and reviewed by The Intercept show a steady flow of the medical equipment needed to treat the coronavirus being shipped abroad as recently as March 17.

Well, we've been around Darwin believing sociopaths long enough, I think we understand how they think.

Logically, if we're all the product of evolution, and humans are no more important than... ticks, or leeches.... then logically if a sub-group is a burden on the rest, then slaughtering them, is no worse than spraying for bed bugs.

Again... if you believe humans are just animals, like any other, then I can logically see from a pagan (read Darwinist) perspective that we should just kill off the dead weights on society. If you think about it, this is what all the pro-abortion crap is all about. This baby is going to be a burden. I don't want a burden, because I'm all about me. So therefore that baby is not a human, and it's just like killing a rat, or any other pest.

USA-abortion-New-york-9-months-cheering.jpg

Celebrating murder and death.

Sociopaths have an entire political party dedicated to what they embrace.

After several months of consequences and time to contemplate motives, this thread deserves a bump.
I think that Diddley-squat idiot exposed his Chinese with his second person reference to American capitalism in post #7.

Forum List

Back