How many deaths in the world in 2017? Now compare that with the Coronavirus...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
These facts from this web site WORLD TOTAL DEATHS
Oh and by the way... the below list doesn't contain the 10,182,967 abortions so far this year in the world... Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Think about that when you compare the Coronavirus Deaths as of 4/1/20 at 12:11:27 PM from this source:

Top25deathcauses2017.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 1.30.04 PM.png

Attachments

• 1585765561241.png
    1585765561241.png
    930 bytes · Views: 16
Last edited:
By the way...even less numbers of people died in 2017 due to terrorist attacks...but something tells me that if 1000 people a month died from terrorist attacks -- you won't be making a goofy ass post like this one...

Well, remember all those coronavirus patients in the hospitals taking up doctors and nurses, are going to cause a lot more patients who survived all of those conditions in your chart, due to the hospital's good care of them, to go down... and more of them will die from these conditions, raising yearly death tolls.....

Corona virus patients and deaths do NOT replace those other conditions, they are in ADDITION to those other conditions and deaths.

These facts from this web site WORLD TOTAL DEATHS
Oh and by the way... the below list doesn't contain the 10,182,967 abortions so far this year in the world... Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Think about that when you compare the Coronavirus Deaths as of 4/1/20 at 12:11:27 PM from this source:

View attachment 317967

View attachment 317968
this wont be relevant until the end of the yr,,,

By the way...even less numbers of people died in 2017 due to terrorist attacks...but something tells me that if 1000 people a month died from terrorist attacks -- you won't be making a goofy ass post like this one...
But would the MSM be doing 7/24 regarding the 1,000 people a month dying from terrorist attacks? That is my point in case you missed it.
The MSM has been doing 7/24 everything about Coronavirus and Never mentioning these other much more monumental deaths.
Just consider, less than 50,000 deaths compared to 42 million a year or 3,500,000 per month dying around the world BEFORE coronavirus. Where was your angst then?

Well, remember all those coronavirus patients in the hospitals taking up doctors and nurses, are going to cause a lot more patients who survived all of those conditions in your chart, due to the hospital's good care of them, to go down... and more of them will die from these conditions, raising yearly death tolls.....

Corona virus patients and deaths do NOT replace those other conditions, they are in ADDITION to those other conditions and deaths.

Yes.

And right now a look at the lower 25 states says they shouldn't even be feeling a bump.

It is New York and New Jersey that are getting their asses kicked.

Take New York City, Newark, Detroit, and New Orleans out of the statistics and there isn't a lot.

Not saying it could not happen.

But that is the case now.

But would the MSM be doing 7/24 regarding the 1,000 people a month dying from terrorist attacks? That is my point in case you missed it.
The MSM has been doing 7/24 everything about Coronavirus and Never mentioning these other much more monumental deaths.
Just consider, less than 50,000 deaths compared to 42 million a year or 3,500,000 per month dying around the world BEFORE coronavirus. Where was your angst then?

Why isn't TDS on the list.

Damn, I wish a lot of left wingers would stroke out over it.....well maybe that is my answer.....I'll go look at strokes.

The left wing needs more strokes.

Maybe....

But this is mother nature.

She is taking out the elderly with a vengance.

I don't like it.

But the Flu does the same.

If 1,000 people die, it likely won't be just the elderly.

You know, I watched a documentary on OBL on History Channel, and one of the reasons he picked the WTC was that he not only wanted to do an attack that would have a pretty horrific impact on the people, but he was also hoping that it would also disrupt the US economy and cause it to crash.

OBL could only dream of what this virus has done to the US.

Maybe....

I don't like it.

Yup....

In Belgium, a 12 yr old died yesterday.....making her the youngest victim in Europe...

In the UK....a 13 yr old boy died........and as is the case with most of the victims, they often die alone....can't imagine being the parent of a 13 yr old and knowing they have to die alone due to risk of catching it....don't recall that with flu patients who pass away....

On the bright side tho....the 13 yr old boy was a dirty muslim....

Yes.

And right now a look at the lower 25 states says they shouldn't even be feeling a bump.

It is New York and New Jersey that are getting their asses kicked.

Take New York City, Newark, Detroit, and New Orleans out of the statistics and there isn't a lot.

Not saying it could not happen.

But that is the case now.
Exactly, at the press conference yesterday (03/31/2020) we saw a graph that showed a significant spike in NY and New Jersey. So far, they are skewing the overall U.S. results. I think it goes to bad management by the political officials along with a high population density, the fact that NY is an international hub and is a declared sanctuary city.

Maybe....

I don't like it.

Yup....

In Belgium, a 12 yr old died yesterday.....making her the youngest victim in Europe...

In the UK....a 13 yr old boy died........and as is the case with most of the victims, they often die alone....can't imagine being the parent of a 13 yr old and knowing they have to die alone due to risk of catching it....don't recall that with flu patients who pass away....

Well, here in the USA, the youngest victim is an infant.

An infant in Illinois has died of the new coronavirus, becoming the youngest known COVID-19 victim in the state, the governor announced Saturday. “I know how difficult this news can be, especially about this very young child,” Gov. J.B. Pritzker said at a news conference. “Upon hearing it, I admit that I was immediately shaken. It’s appropriate for any of us to grieve today. It’s especially sorrowful for the family of this very small child for the years stolen from this infant. We should grieve ... We should grieve for a sense of normalcy we left behind just a few short weeks ago,” he said. No further details were available about the baby.

Maybe....

I don't like it.

Yup....

An infant in Illinois has died of the new coronavirus, becoming the youngest known COVID-19 victim in the state, the governor announced Saturday. “I know how difficult this news can be, especially about this very young child,” Gov. J.B. Pritzker said at a news conference. “Upon hearing it, I admit that I was immediately shaken. It’s appropriate for any of us to grieve today. It’s especially sorrowful for the family of this very small child for the years stolen from this infant. We should grieve ... We should grieve for a sense of normalcy we left behind just a few short weeks ago,” he said. No further details were available about the baby.

Always sad.

The corona sickness being the newest issue to add to the list I guess is the reason why its getting the attention that it is getting.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

ridiculous analogy

Maybe....

I don't like it.

Yup....

.....60 million died during WW2......whole cities destroyed.....people got their lives back together back then.....we will do it this time

ridiculous analogy
Not really.......

We treat the deaths of thousands like its no big deal because they died from a disease and not something we can use as a justification to invade another country and spend trillions on another war...

Maybe....

I don't like it.

Yup....

.....60 million died during WW2......whole cities destroyed.....people got their lives back together back then.....we will do it this time
Too bad there wasn't a vaccine for that...

Oh wait!

Forum List

Back