Franklin Graham to set up medical clinic in Central Park

You're lying because its your nature to hate Christians and America.

He's lying because he's TheOppressiveFaggot, and lying is what he does. Always. It's what he does. It's what he is.

You can probably count on him to lie, even, in the unlikely event that the truth might be more conducive to his agenda than the lies he'd rather tell. Not that we can know for sure, of course, because that's never been the case, and almost certainly never will.

Last edited:
So your personal bigotry is that homosexuals are better people than Christians.

If that were true the homosexual groups would already be saving lives in Central Park.

It would also be nice if abortionists could save people's lives instead of killing them for a few weeks.

It seems that TheOppressiveFaggot's main reason for existence is to provide a practical demonstration of Isaiah 5:20.

Last edited:
I'm saying that gays don't discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. You people do

Pretty much everything you've posted in this threat puts the lie to any claim that your degenerate side is any more virtuous, in fact, anywhere close to as virtuous, as you falsely accuse our side of being, with regard to bigotry and discrimination based thereon.

If is your side that is stirring up hatred and bigotry against a group that is only out to do good, because that group will not embrace and endorse the madness and evil that your side demands that we embrace and endorse.

I'm saying that gays don't discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. You people do

Sure. And there is nothing wrong with it.
If you had a gay dating club or something, and I showed up, "Hi! I'm a straight woman-only-loving man, looking for a straight man-only-loving woman!" I would wager you would kick me out.

If you started an LGQBTXOMP? pro-activist group, and I showed up "Hi! I'm a straight heterosexual man, and I'd like to join your group, to promote marriage between biological men, and biological women! I would wager you would kick me out.

There is nothing wrong with that. It's called: "Freedom of association".
My experience is that people in gay bars and clubs are not bothered about your sexual preferences. You are obviously going to the wrong gay bars.

Maybe God will forgive him for his many sins.
left wingers loath peaceful Christians whilst attempting to defend Islamic hate and violence, therefore they do not have any real credibility

Sad but true.
This is what Christians should be doing or anything else that helps people instead we some of them whining about their personal liberty and even drag religious liberty into it. Huge mistake.

If they want to provide the service and genuinely want to help people, they should shut the fuck up-stop the coercion and proselytizing- and just do it.. That is what real Christians should be doing
Its not complicated is it ?
What you spout has been used to destroy Christianity. You have used its own laws against itself. At some point you will make them the enemy. And it will be their fault the system implodes or problems become insurmountable. There are not as many Christians as there were a half century ago. And it is declining in real terms. To much mocking and insulting and demeaning remarks about Christians in TV and movies with blasphemy to their God exists as evidence.

That is a bunch of bizarre, paranoid bovine excrement. No one wants to destroy Christians. Many gays and liberals are Christian . Our fight is with the bigots and people like you who believe, or pretend to believe that your Christianity demand and justifies discrimination. Christians are not my enemy. I fully recognize that there are many good and charitable Christians who are not selfish bigots. In fact, while I am not a religious Christian, I consider myself a philosophical Christian. Do you live by the word of Christ?. I don't think so.

But New York Progressives seem more concerned with his position on gay marriage.

Will he turned away?
That would be too bad. We had a disaster years ago where I live and Samaritan's Purse showed up with van after van with food, medical help etc. and didn't turn 1 person away. They also had teams that went to wrecked homes and helped the owners clean up and sift through debris for valuables, etc. and provided hazmat apparel.

They are discrimination in employment practices while accepting public funds
They are coercing employees and creating a hostile work invironment by doing to
And the damned sure can be trusted to serve all members of the public equally .

Volunteers for the new coronavirus field hospital in Central Park must agree to a “statement of faith” declaring that sinners go to Hell and gays can’t get married.

It would not surprise me if they made patients take the same oath
Yes it would.

You're lying because its your nature to hate Christians and America.

Get a grip! What I am I lying about. A statement that " it would not surprise me" can't be a lie because I didn't actually accuse them of anything.

Actually, homosexuals do discriminate. In fact, in many states already, they have actually persuaded legislature to OUTLAW what is called "reparative therapy".

Some homos who want to become normative, they have hired experts who are trained to do exactly that. But the idea of their "own kind" giving up the Sodomy Habit is offensive to them. This is discrimination against Normal Folk.

Give me a fucking break! That is beyond stupid. Conversion therapy has been proven to be harmful and dangerous. Outlawing it- and it is outlawed for minors only- protects them from being coerced into believing that they can change.

Actually, homosexuals do discriminate. In fact, in many states already, they have actually persuaded legislature to OUTLAW what is called "reparative therapy".

Some homos who want to become normative, they have hired experts who are trained to do exactly that. But the idea of their "own kind" giving up the Sodomy Habit is offensive to them. This is discrimination against Normal Folk.

Give me a fucking break! That is beyond stupid. Conversion therapy has been proven to be harmful and dangerous. Outlawing it- and it is outlawed for minors only- protects them from being coerced into believing that they can change.

There is where you are wrong. People can change, and do all the time. The Gay Community believes it as well, and tries to recruit Normative folks regularly. A lot of gay guys like to recruit "fresh meat" in the penal system- that's a fact. If people couldn't change, homos would stay among themselves and not recruit in the Normative Community.

We're talking about doctors and nurses and CNA's and people who clean the bed pans all coming to the center of the largest hotspot of the virus in the country to TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE. They are risking their lives. They are not going to provide substandard care to a patient for any reason! You are stereotyping a group of people just as unfairly as some of the posters here stereotype gays. You've let their hate in. I honestly don't believe it will be like that. If there are trained healthcare professionals in this country who aren't already neck deep in sick people, the people of NYC should be glad to have them.

Samaritan's Purse is an evangelical organization, so of course it is going to recruit people of its faith. I think the oath thing is kinda weird, but I'm not completely convinced that patheos article -- or blog, whatever it is -- is true. I don't think Franklin Graham is right in his thinking about gays, but he is the leader, not the flock and he sure isn't going to be there taking temperatures.

You've apparently had some really bitter experiences. I'm sorry for that. But people don't do a tough job like that without having a drive to save lives and comfort the sick. At least that's my opinion.

My experience is that people in gay bars and clubs are not bothered about your sexual preferences. You are obviously going to the wrong gay bars.

I think I'm safe in speaking for most of the participants here, in saying that we don't have out on gay bars, so really, we wouldn't know what people in those bars do or do not express being bothered by. We'll just have to defer to your obviously greater experience on that question.

But really, I don't want to hear about what you do in gay bars, and I don't think anyone else does either, except for a few of your fellow faggots.

Get a grip! What I am I lying about. A statement that " it would not surprise me" can't be a lie because I didn't actually accuse them of anything.

You're not fooling anyone. Clearly, your intent was to imply something, without actually coming out and stating it. Knowingly implying an untruth, in hopes of getting people to believe it, is ethically no different than explicitly stating what one knows to be an untruth. Either way, it makes you just as much a liar.

There is where you are wrong. People can change, and do all the time. The Gay Community believes it as well, and tries to recruit Normative folks regularly. A lot of gay guys like to recruit "fresh meat" in the penal system- that's a fact. If people couldn't change, homos would stay among themselves and not recruit in the Normative Community.

Might have a lot to do with why they are so eager to go after young children, who, being younger, are more compliant to any kind of change.

So, from your experience, if a group of Normative guys went into a homosexual bar, no one would try to recruit them?

Might have a lot to do with why they are so eager to go after young children, who, being younger, are more compliant to any kind of change.

When I was a teenager, I knew to be careful when hitchhiking.

There were any number of adult homosexuals who sought to recruit not just young children, but teens.

Oh good fucking god! Once again, we are not interested in your experience of getting fudged packed in the big house.

Oh good fucking god! Once again, we are not interested in your experience of getting fudged packed in the big house.

A lot of men put a value on their manhoods, and really aren't interested in being recruited into homosexuality.

A lot of men put a value on their manhoods, and really aren't interested in being recruited into homosexuality.

Homosexual men do in fact value their manhood. But I would not expect you to understand that

Homosexual men do in fact value their manhood. But I would not expect you to understand that

If they really did value their manhoods, they would have fought for them and remained normative.

Forum List

Back