Foxnews tops summer TV ratings

This is huge. Foxnews is watched by even more people than any of the free network news stations.

You sell advertising?
LOL...don’t forget to give him your spiel that all advertising does is convince folks to buy stuff they don’t need.

This is huge. Foxnews is watched by even more people than any of the free network news stations.

You sell advertising?
LOL...don’t forget to give him your spiel that all advertising does is convince folks to buy stuff they don’t need.

Indeed. Thanks for noticing.

I'm guessing everybody gets that definition by now. Notice there was no response.

Trump's willingness to challenge openly the media outlets that went after him kept them somewhat honest in their coverage of his campaign but the relentless attacks on him were unlike anything seen in history of presidential campaign. the media dropped all pretext of objectivity. their motives and tactics were naked.

You sell advertising?

I'm guessing everybody gets that definition by now. Notice there was no response.
Response to what?

I was simply reiterating your previous assertion that, for example, someone with a perfectly good set of tires will buy a new set because of an ad he read, saw, or heard. And ditto for lots of others buying lots of other products/services they don’t need, which is patently stupid. But par for the course considering the source...

You sell advertising?

Response to what?

I was simply reiterating your previous assertion that, for example, someone with a perfectly good set of tires will buy a new set because of an ad he read, saw, or heard. And ditto for lots of others buying lots of other products/services they don’t need, which is patently stupid. But par for the course considering the source...

Response to post 2, where I axed if the OP sold TV advertising. That, or buying it, would be the only way ratings would be relevant.

As for advertising itself, if you NEED a new set of tires, then you go buy it. You don't need to be convinced that you need tires. Your old tires tell you that. All advertising does is try to convince you that you should by OUR tires and not THEIR tires. Which is utterly irrelevant to the fact that ... you need tires.

Nobody has to be persuaded to drink water. Your body tells you that. You do however have to be persuaded to buy it in a bottle labeled "Evian', and with any luck not notice what it spells backward. You also have to be convinced to buy a brown sugary fizz drink instead of water. And processed cardboard food to go with it. And on and on and on.

Forum List

Back