Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

229bb9adde651ff4.jpg
so what's your point one lost one... they only own 7.1 % of Dominion... that's a drop in the bucket of ownership... you make it sound like they own Dominion they aren't even close ... must be some liberal company that you're ranting about ... i can't figure out why you brought it up ...

first of all, dominion isn't hooked up to the web so it can't be hacked by people on the web.. that's your first mistake ... each and every machine gives its own total of the votes that ran through the machine ... then all the machines are wired together to get totals for that poll .. that total is given to the state along with all the ballots that ran through their machines .... each machine records the Sku number... that SKU number is recorded this allows the ballot to go through only once ... so you can't take a ballot and run through it many times for election fraud its next to impossible to do ... you see when you register to vote every state makes a ballot for that registered voter ... there are no ballots laying around for people to steal and pass as legit ballot ... when each and every ballot is run through each machine that ballot is shown as being returned to the state by its SKU number ... so this keeps dead peoples ballots from being used ... when a death happens that person is removed from the system ... if the person died after they sent their ballot in and it was run through the machine that vote is still a legit ballot and it will be counted ... that's the only way a dead person ballot can be counted ...

Precisely the findings that trumps own commission concluded, but since we’re talking about trump here he’s going to continue to lie about the election being stolen, and you best believe that our enemies are using his rhetoric in their countries to demonstrate that democracy is a sham. They appreciate all the useful idiots in this country for their service in supporting this, including the biggest useful idiot himself, Donald Trump.

Laughing.....post 320 didn't work out for ya, huh?

Your grand explanation that *proved* you were right.....turned out to be you just making shit up again. About Murdoch, about what Fox was opening itself up to.

If you have to flee this hard and this often......maybe turd polishing isn't for you.
"turned out" in your little irrelevant pea brain maybe, but so what ? Nothing's changed dreamer. Just as I said, Dominion only "won" because they knew a frail 92 year old guy coudn't make the trip, and exhaustion of going to court.

And as I've said before, and have been posting for 2 years, Dominion's machines are faulty. What Fox said was right, and Dominion can sue me anytime they want, Bring it on, boys. I'm not a 92 year old man.
I WILL go to court, and present the evidence to knock them down.

FEDERAL CYBER OFFICIALS ADMIT: DOMINION VOTING MACHINES VULNERABLE TO HACKING, FRAUD | Genuine Christianity Now

Dominion machines can be altered to manipulate tallies in just a few minutes, using malicious code, according to Princeton professor of computer science and election security expert Andrew Appel.
A ballot can be spoiled or altered by the Dominion machine because “the ballot marking printer is in the same paper path as the mechanism to deposit marked ballots into an attached ballot box,” a study by University of California–Berkeley said.

The voting machines are susceptible to hacking or remote tampering because they are connected to the internet, even though they’re not supposed to be, according to a lawsuit. “If one laptop was connected to the internet, the entire precinct was compromised.”
There is evidence of remote access and remote troubleshooting, “which presents a grave security implication,” according to Finnish computer programmer and election security expert Hari Hursti. His declaration also claims the activity logs of the voting machines can be overwritten by hackers to erase their steps.
Dominion machine operators can change settings to exclude certain ballots from being counted. The ballots can be put in a separate file and deleted simply, according to Ronald Watkins, a software and cyber-security expert who reviewed the Dominion software manual. He also said final vote count involved machine operators copying and pasting the “Results” folder onto a USB drive, a process he calls “error-prone and very vulnerable to malicious hacking.
No names, IP addresses, social security #s ,etc are the slightest bit necessary. Just the fact that the "election" was wide open to this type of manipulation is waaay more than enough to declare it's INVALIDITY, with or without a single fingerprint.

Last edited:
Precisely the findings that trumps own commission concluded, but since we’re talking about trump here he’s going to continue to lie about the election being stolen, and you best believe that our enemies are using his rhetoric in their countries to demonstrate that democracy is a sham. They appreciate all the useful idiots in this country for their service in supporting this, including the biggest useful idiot himself, Donald Trump.
You are lost.

"turned out" in your little irrelevant pea brain maybe, but so what ? Nothing's changed dreamer. Just as I said, Dominion only "won" because they knew a frail 92 year old guy coudn't make the trip, and exhaustion of going to court.

Which of course, is just you making shit up again. No one from Fox, including Murdoch, ever made such a pathetic excuse.

And as I've said before, and have been posting for 2 years, Dominion's machines are faulty. What Fox said was right, and Dominion can sue me anytime they want, Bring it on, boys. I'm not a 92 year old man.

Your claims couldn't be of any less value. And countering your worthless whining were two independent companies, both certified by the National Institute for Standards and Technology. And both passing Dominion's systems with flying colors. Their voice matters while yours does not.

You suffer from delusions of grandeur. In reality, you'll do as you've always done ... bitch about it on the Internet as you do here.

Your imagination about Mudoch is just meaningless nonsense. The only one saying that testifying would have killed Murdoch....is you.

And you have no idea what you're talking about.

So much for post 320!

Try again, turd polisher.
So much for you, laughingstock. Post 320's link article refers to the judge > Judge Eric Davis telling Murdoch and his lawyers that he would have to come into court.

Quoting from the article >> "Before the settlement, the judge previously ruled that the network's owner, 92-year-old Rupert Murdoch, could not avoid testimony during the trial."

“If Dominion wants to bring them live, they need to do a trial subpoena. And I would not quash it, and I would compel them to come,” Davis said earlier this month in a public hearing.

Only a total idiot would not know that this (as I said previously) "COULD have killed him." Nobody at 92 years old is physically strong enough to withstand sitting in a courtroom for hours, waiting for his case to come up on the calender. Of the age group of 65+in America, only 4% are 92 years old and up. 96% younger are already dead.

OF COURSE the strain of going there and testifying, could kill someone that old, and certainly exacerbate the many aliments 92 year olds suffer.

I remember going to court and sitting on a hard wooden bench for 6 hours, and I felt like I was going die, and I was only 40 at the time.

Last edited:
Which of course, is just you making shit up again. No one from Fox, including Murdoch, ever made such a pathetic excuse.

Your claims couldn't be of any less value. And countering your worthless whining were two independent companies, both certified by the National Institute for Standards and Technology. And both passing Dominion's systems with flying colors. Their voice matters while yours does not.

You suffer from delusions of grandeur. In reality, you'll do as you've always done ... bitch about it on the Internet as you do here.
Nobody HAS TO have made an excuse. Common sense is enough.
I just annihilated this IDIOT post in post # 1068. It's late. Go to sleep, Mr Laughingtock.

The fact that you claim Dominion machines (disparaged by experts-see post 1065) to be clean, wipes out your whole worthless post. What else is new ? :rolleyes:

So much for you, laughingstock. Post 320's link article refers to the judge > Judge Eric Davis telling Murdoch and his lawyers that he would have to come into court.

Quoting from the article >> "Before the settlement, the judge previously ruled that the network's owner, 92-year-old Rupert Murdoch, could not avoid testimony during the trial."

“If Dominion wants to bring them live, they need to do a trial subpoena. And I would not quash it, and I would compel them to come,” Davis said earlier this month in a public hearing.

Only a total idiot would not know that this (as I said previously) "COULD have killed him." Nobody at 92 years old is physically strong enough to withstand sitting in a courtroom for hours, waiting for his case to come up on the calender. Of the age group of 65+in America, only 4% are 92 years old and up. 96% younger are already dead.

OF COURSE the strain of going there and testifying, could kill someone that old, and certainly exacerbate the many aliments 92 year olds suffer.

I remember going to court and sitting on a hard wooden bench for 6 hours, and I felt like I was going die, and I was only 40 at the time.

LOL

Same pathetic nonsense which has already been debunked. He wouldn't be kept waiting in a court room. He'd be waiting anywhere at his convenience until he needed to be on the witness stand. And it's a joke to say he can't sit long. He's gonna be sitting somewhere anyway.

The fact that you claim Dominion machines (disparaged by experts-see post 1065) to be clean, wipes out your whole worthless post. What else is new ? :rolleyes:

You idiot, your post #1065 is a bullshit article. While it does reference an article from respectable AP, incredibly, it leaves this part out...

The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency, or CISA, said there is no evidence the flaws in the Dominion Voting Systems’ equipment have been exploited to alter election results.

And while your article leverages Professor J. Alex Halderman for credibility, it doesn't mention his work led to a lawsuit about election equipment vulnerabilities that didn't include Dominion.

So thanks to your articles source, we can add CISA to the two certified companies which passed Dominion with flying colors.

Funny that anyone can believe someone was able to become a billionaire and also would spend a billion dollars to avoid taking a seat. Well over a billion once the losses over losing Tucker and the hit in brand name is taken into account.

As though he does not have the money to make such an even extremely comfortable to begin with. The levels of delusion people will willingly play into in order to face such simple facts: FOX knowingly lied to you and they have explicitly admitted to such.

The billion dollar payout was to avoid the stand of course, just not for the asinine reason you stated. The immense damage having all of them on the stand to the reputation of FOX would have cost MORE than the billion dollar payout. We know this because that is how business works.

And THAT is the real story. WTF is FOX trying to keep from admitting...

Last edited:

FEDERAL CYBER OFFICIALS ADMIT: DOMINION VOTING MACHINES VULNERABLE TO HACKING, FRAUD | Genuine Christianity Now

Dominion machines can be altered to manipulate tallies in just a few minutes, using malicious code, according to Princeton professor of computer science and election security expert Andrew Appel.
A ballot can be spoiled or altered by the Dominion machine because “the ballot marking printer is in the same paper path as the mechanism to deposit marked ballots into an attached ballot box,” a study by University of California–Berkeley said.

The voting machines are susceptible to hacking or remote tampering because they are connected to the internet, even though they’re not supposed to be, according to a lawsuit. “If one laptop was connected to the internet, the entire precinct was compromised.”
There is evidence of remote access and remote troubleshooting, “which presents a grave security implication,” according to Finnish computer programmer and election security expert Hari Hursti. His declaration also claims the activity logs of the voting machines can be overwritten by hackers to erase their steps.
Dominion machine operators can change settings to exclude certain ballots from being counted. The ballots can be put in a separate file and deleted simply, according to Ronald Watkins, a software and cyber-security expert who reviewed the Dominion software manual. He also said final vote count involved machine operators copying and pasting the “Results” folder onto a USB drive, a process he calls “error-prone and very vulnerable to malicious hacking.
No names, IP addresses, social security #s ,etc are the slightest bit necessary. Just the fact that the "election" was wide open to this type of manipulation is waaay more than enough to declare it's INVALIDITY, with or without a single fingerprint.
When proven wrong….they just repeat the lies

Why Dominion will win billions in damages

How can a news agency be sued for making a mistake?... answer... because the are too afraid to fight for themselves... we are watching the collapse of a once great news agency... they let the libs take them out because FOX news is now run by liberals and anti Trump owners...

Forum List

Back