Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

I, and I guess a dozen other posters, are still waiting to see some evidence of Fox News "admitting they provided fake news about Dominion"

In the meantime, Faun wants to see my art/music/poems >>

Protectionist Poem 3
PERCEPTION DECEPTION by Protectionist
Whether on Christmas or New Year's Eve
Whether in Paris or Tel Aviv
There is never any reprieve
From my long-held beliefs worn on my sleeve

Long ago overcome conditioned, naive
False thoughts planted, intended to deceive
Me into thinking all was OK of that we perceive
Around us and what we might achieve

Only to later discover we'd been led to believe
Delusions of grandeur now buried, we grieve
And then had to pack up and reluctantly heave
Into the junk-heap of life's make-believe, underachieve
Scenarios we held in warm high esteem
But destined to fade, downgrade, unbraid, retrograde, and cascade
I'm afraid

To the sweetened garden of Adam & Eve
Or elaborate tower of Queen Genevieve
Find hidden or whole through our concrete cracks
TV, radio, newspaper, or postage attacks
On our eye-lives, imagination, and spirit stacks.

If you haven't seen this, it's because you've got your head buried up your own ass, gramps.

11/16/2020, Tucker Carlson tells his producer, Sydney Powell is lying about her bullshit about Dominion.

11/20/2020, Fox puts Sydney Powell on the air to spew her bullshit about Dominion.

If you haven't seen this, it's because you've got your head buried up your own ass, gramps.

11/16/2020, Tucker Carlson tells his producer, Sydney Powell is lying about her bullshit about Dominion.

11/20/2020, Fox puts Sydney Powell on the air to spew her bullshit about Dominion.
Words coming from a leftist. Might as well be a frog croaking. :doubt:

Keep your head buried there. It doesn't bother me if you still think Fox unfairly paid Dominion $787 million.
Of course they unfaily paid them. Dominion makes cheat machines. Whether intentional or because they were too clumsy to refine their product properly, it doesn't make Fox' words (or anybody else) any less accurate.
Experts examined them. They saw the flaws, and reported them. So did I.
You're the one burying your head.

What if Trump were to run in 2024, and he got Dominion machines to flip votes for him ? Gonna back them up then ?

Of course they unfaily paid them. Dominion makes cheat machines. Whether intentional or because they were too clumsy to refine their product properly, it doesn't make Fox' words (or anybody else) any less accurate.
Experts examined them. They saw the flaws, and reported them. So did I.
You're the one burying your head.

What if Trump were to run in 2024, and he got Dominion machines to flip votes for him ? Gonna back them up then ?

Dominion's machines have been audited by certified companies and found to have not cheated. A pity you can't post without lying. Furthermore, there has been a grand total of ZERO cases where Dominion's machines were found to be cheating.

And you're nuts to think Fox paid them unfairly. Fox didn't have to pay them anything unless they lost in court.

Dominion's machines have been audited by certified companies and found to have not cheated. A pity you can't post without lying. Furthermore, there has been a grand total of ZERO cases where Dominion's machines were found to be cheating.

And you're nuts to think Fox paid them unfairly. Fox didn't have to pay them anything unless they lost in court.
HA HA.Oh "certified" are they ? Well the oprobe here is that they were "certified" as being cheat machines (whether set up deliberately thgat wy it nit) by certified experts.

Looks like you are who is lying. l aready posted where the machines were found to be in the cheat category, and you saw those posts. And you also know why Fox paid them, you saw that too. When you are 92 and feeble, you THEN can talk about how able Murdoch is to go to court.

Poor, cross-dressing gramps. :itsok:
reported 3 times now.

But not to the police or civil court lawyers (yet)

This is the most clear cut demonstration of foolish abuse mixed with deceit, I've ever seen in USMB. (when you saw proof your talk is FALSE).

Last edited:
HA HA.Oh "certified" are they ? Well the oprobe here is that they were "certified" as being cheat machines (whether set up deliberately thgat wy it nit) by certified experts.

Looks like you are who is lying. l aready posted where the machines were found to be in the cheat category, and you saw those posts. And you also know why Fox paid them, you saw that too. When you are 92 and feeble, you THEN can talk about how able Murdoch is to go to court.

You're senile, gramps. They were certified despite your hysterics., And nothing you posted claimed they cheated.

You're senile, gramps. They were certified despite your hysterics., And nothing you posted claimed they cheated.
Lying again,

Post 596 in this thread >>>
FEDERAL CYBER OFFICIALS ADMIT: DOMINION VOTING MACHINES VULNERABLE TO HACKING, FRAUD | Genuine Christianity Now
Dominion machines can be altered to manipulate tallies in just a few minutes, using malicious code, according to Princeton professor of computer science and election security expert Andrew Appel.
A ballot can be spoiled or altered by the Dominion machine because “the ballot marking printer is in the same paper path as the mechanism to deposit marked ballots into an attached ballot box,” a study by University of California–Berkeley said.

The voting machines are susceptible to hacking or remote tampering because they are connected to the internet, even though they’re not supposed to be, according to a lawsuit. “If one laptop was connected to the internet, the entire precinct was compromised.”
There is evidence of remote access and remote troubleshooting, “which presents a grave security implication,” according to Finnish computer programmer and election security expert Hari Hursti. His declaration also claims the activity logs of the voting machines can be overwritten by hackers to erase their steps.

Dominion machine operators can change settings to exclude certain ballots from being counted. The ballots can be put in a separate file and deleted simply, according to Ronald Watkins, a software and cyber-security expert who reviewed the Dominion software manual. He also said final vote count involved machine operators copying and pasting the “Results” folder onto a USB drive, a process he calls “error-prone and very vulnerable to malicious hacking.

The real question and what we need to be talking about now, is what about the 2024 election ?

Are these questionable machines going to be used again ? If so, we no longer have a democracy.

GET RID OF VOTING MACHINES. Do it all by hand, with poll watchers of Rep & Dem parties at every vote count.

Lying again,

Post 596 in this thread >>>
FEDERAL CYBER OFFICIALS ADMIT: DOMINION VOTING MACHINES VULNERABLE TO HACKING, FRAUD | Genuine Christianity Now
Dominion machines can be altered to manipulate tallies in just a few minutes, using malicious code, according to Princeton professor of computer science and election security expert Andrew Appel.
A ballot can be spoiled or altered by the Dominion machine because “the ballot marking printer is in the same paper path as the mechanism to deposit marked ballots into an attached ballot box,” a study by University of California–Berkeley said.

The voting machines are susceptible to hacking or remote tampering because they are connected to the internet, even though they’re not supposed to be, according to a lawsuit. “If one laptop was connected to the internet, the entire precinct was compromised.”
There is evidence of remote access and remote troubleshooting, “which presents a grave security implication,” according to Finnish computer programmer and election security expert Hari Hursti. His declaration also claims the activity logs of the voting machines can be overwritten by hackers to erase their steps.

Dominion machine operators can change settings to exclude certain ballots from being counted. The ballots can be put in a separate file and deleted simply, according to Ronald Watkins, a software and cyber-security expert who reviewed the Dominion software manual. He also said final vote count involved machine operators copying and pasting the “Results” folder onto a USB drive, a process he calls “error-prone and very vulnerable to malicious hacking.

LOL

You brain-dead, cross-dresser. NOTHING in there says Dominion machines cheated. :lmao:

All it says is a Princeton professor claimed he found potential vulnerabilities in their software. He NEVER said those vulnerabilities were compromised in the election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back