So, I went to FOX news web site and tried to find an article about the settlement

It took a while. But I finally went to the sub-topic Media. It was about half way down on the page and very brief. Take a look.

I don't blame them to tuck their tails in embarrassment. They will start damage control in awhile. Give it a few days and they'll change some graphics or some PR BS.

It took a while. But I finally went to the sub-topic Media. It was about half way down on the page and very brief. Take a look.

Too funny! No mention of the amount of the settlement..at all??

..and still..denying

Settlement reached in Dominion v. Fox News case

Dominion sued Fox News for 1.6 billion in defamation case, Fox denied any wrongdoing.

I don't blame them to tuck their tails in embarrassment. They will start damage control in awhile. Give it a few days and they'll change some graphics or some PR BS.
Yeah..they..correctly...believe that their core audience will shake off the hit..gin up an appropriate conspiracy meme..and roll on~

Wait...wut? They paid millions, likely hundreds of millions, but they then didn't EXPLAIN WHY on air? Is that what you expected? You people really amaze me at times. This is just like the dim wits that are trying to convict Trump of "hiding" that he used 130,00 dollars to pay for an NDA to a slut. WHO, has EVER paid for an NDA THEN publicly shared what it was for?

They covered it thoroughly on the air although they did not pre-empt other shows as did their competitors with half-hour shows.

Has any of the legacy media covered their massive lies and apologized?

They covered it thoroughly on the air although they did not pre-empt other shows as did their competitors with half-hour shows.

Has any of the legacy media covered their massive lies and apologized?
The only "massive lies" I am aware of are coming from FAUX news. Dominion and Smartmatic are going to get very wealthy off of the lies that originated with trump. Faux news deserves to go off the air.

Too funny! No mention of the amount of the settlement..at all??

..and still..denying

Settlement reached in Dominion v. Fox News case

Dominion sued Fox News for 1.6 billion in defamation case, Fox denied any wrongdoing.
No mention because it's a hoax.

I've been telling you idiots that Fox is in on the steal just like CNN and the rest of the media.
They faked this case.....and nobody is going to pay nearly a billion dollars in a settlement.
They pulled this same shit in the UK over a year ago.

The only "massive lies" I am aware of are coming from FAUX news. Dominion and Smartmatic are going to get very wealthy off of the lies that originated with trump. Faux news deserves to go off the air.
2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

I don’t want to pick on poor Calypso Jones here. There are many USMB lunatics who have reprinted this idiotic meme / tweet who are worse offenders than he.

The easily verifiable fact, however, is that this figure refers to BlackRock Asset Company’s 2023 control of roughly 7% of shares in the giant Dominion Energy Co. — a completely different energy conglomerate totally unrelated to Dominion Voting Systems.

The much smaller Dominion Voting was valued at less than $80 million before Trump and Fox started to maliciously (and mulishly) slander it. Dominion Voting is now flush with over $3/4 billion in cash … and will now have to consider how to productively invest this bonanza.

Last edited:

So, I went to FOX news web site and tried to find an article about the settlement​

When the settlement was reached I too went to Fox's website to read the article. It took me less than 30 seconds to find it. If this thread is an attempt by the author to insinuate Fox is trying to hide the settlement then you're outright lying. Not only did I find it on their website but when I flipped over my TV to their station I saw plenty of coverage regarding it. It's one thing to be a sheep for the liberal party but don't walk in here with lies and deceit. I'll hold you to it.

I don’t want to pick on poor Calypso Jones here. There are many USMB lunatics who have reprinted this idiotic meme / tweet who are worse offenders than he.

The easily verifiable fact, however, is that this figure refers to BlackRock Asset Company’s 2023 control of roughly 7% of shares in the giant Dominion Energy Co. — a completely different energy conglomerate totally unrelated to Dominion Voting Systems.

The much smaller Dominion Voting was valued at less than $80 million before Trump and Fox started to maliciously (and mulishly) slander it. Dominion Voting is now flush with over $3/4 billion in cash … and will now have to consider how to productively invest this bonanza.
The lies and crimes of MAGA and FAUX news are catching up with them.

Forum List

Back