Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

In charge of it? Of course not.

Knowledgeable, yes.

He would not be sitting on a wooden bench or chair unless he wanted to. You're out of your mind, gramps.

And watch this...

Post a link to an article about someone dying from sitting in a chair...
Everyone regardless of age (especially with this anti-Fox judge) has to sit in the courtroom waiting for their case to come up on the calender. If you leave for even 15 minutes, and your case comes up, and you're not there, you lose instantly.

What state are you in ?

Everyone regardless of age (especially with this anti-Fox judge) has to sit in the courtroom waiting for their case to come up on the calender. If you leave for even 15 minutes, and your case comes up, and you're not there, you lose instantly.

What state are you in ?

He wouldn't have to sit on a wooden bench. He doesn't have to wait inside the courtroom until they call him to testify. Most likely, due to exclusion of witnesses, the judge wouldn't even allow him to be in the courtroom until they were ready to call him in.

And when he testifies, he gets to sit in a cushioned chair.

Then you have to deal with the fact that if his age and health were truly as bad as you lie about, the court would very likely let him be deposed elsewhere and recorded to be played in court.

Then you have to deal with your utter failure to show this forum anyone who's ever died from sitting on a wooden bench.

You fail because you're a failure.

He wouldn't have to sit on a wooden bench. He doesn't have to wait inside the courtroom until they call him to testify. Most likely, due to exclusion of witnesses, the judge wouldn't even allow him to be in the courtroom until they were ready to call him in.

And when he testifies, he gets to sit in a cushioned chair.

Then you have to deal with the fact that if his age and health were truly as bad as you lie about, the court would very likely let him be deposed elsewhere and recorded to be played in court.

Then you have to deal with your utter failure to show this forum anyone who's ever died from sitting on a wooden bench.

You fail because you're a failure.
You live in Delaware ?

Does he also get a scantily clad young pretty girl to fan him with a big feather, as pharoahs in Egypt used to ?

Idiot - I already disposed of your lame "let him be deposed elsewhere and recorded to be played in court.", having posted the exact words of the judge (Eric Davis), who said exactly the opposite of that.
See post # 1068.

Nobody? I'm the greatest/musician/artist/poet in US history. Name 1 who has ever done what I've done (which of course you ENVY…) You can't.

And I haven't defamed Dominion - they have damaged me by ruining my election - I should sue THEM.
Dominion had no case at all, didnt have a leg to stand on, even Alan Dershowitz said that. They could have easily been defeated, and I challenge them to sue me, and I'll go to the court, and dissassemble them in 5 minutes.
You don't know how much assets I have, and I could beat Dominion no matter what assets I have.
This guy is really funny. A crazy lunatic for sure.
What “delusions of grandeur”!

These comments are right up there with Trump’s own delusions! But Trump at least has big money, was a master demagogue / entertainer, got himself elected President. Like all the little wanna-be Trumpsters, protectionist thinks he can make up stuff and lie like the big man and nobody will notice he is full of shit. He seems to feel Dominion ruined his own election!

Ah, I suppose it is all just … “the language of poetry”!

After all, he’s …

“the greatest / musician / artist / poet in U.S. history” !!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
What a lunatic! What delusions of grandeur!

These comments are right up there with Trump’s own delusions! But Trump at least has big money, was a master demagogue / entertainer, got himself elected President. Like all the little wanna-be Trumpsters, protectionist thinks he can make up stuff and lie like the big man and nobody will notice he is full of shit. He seems to feel Dominion ruined his own election!

Ah, I suppose it is all just … the language of poetry!

Of the “greatest / musician / artist / poet is U.S. history” !!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:
But you cannot refute that claim, can you ?

So I'll pose the same challenge to you (and we'll see if you meet it, or Dodge it) >>
"Name 1 who has ever done what I've done" - whether they're on Billboard or not

But you cannot refute that claim, can you ?
So I'll pose the same challenge to you (and we'll see if you meet it, or Dodge it) >>
"Name 1 who has ever done what I've done"
Actually, I don’t know anyone who has made such a fool of himself as you have.

Forum List

Back