Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

I think only NewsMax will hire Tucker. No one will hire Lemon.
Chris Cuomo just signed on to News Nation. Lemon will find a home sooner or later.
Fox also retains popularity with other longtime popular show hosts such as Lou Dobbs, Judge Jeanine, Sean Hannity Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters and Mark Levin.
Dobbs got the axe at Fox B over the same issues as Carlson. He's on Newsmax or some other, Levin just went off over the Carlson thing, I doubt he'll be on Fox anymore.
No, I doubt Tucker will end up at another outlet.
He has the wherewithal to form a news outlet. He'll return.

Nope, those commissions actually concluded their investigations and found that dead people weren't voting in either Georgia or Michigan. Unsurprising since what are the odds that someone would find evidence to support a lie that you aka Trump made up on the spot because you were desperate to win?
"Nope" ? Only thing coming from that, is you're in the information-deprived victim of leftwing OMISSION media category. Expand your viewing/listening horizons.

7jf21b.jpg
I switched over to Newsmax 3 years ago. if everybody did that, within a year, this country would regain its health.

I switched over to Newsmax 3 years ago. if everybody did that, within a year, this country would regain its health.

Then all you did was switch over to Foxnews light. Someone has to get out the crazy now that Foxnews is in serious trouble. I mean, who is going to want to hire the fruitcakes that Fox is in the process of firing. OAN can't do it alone. Newsmax is more likely to step up their cult regalia at this time. Like the hammering of "No Gun Laws" like they do.

Then all you did was switch over to Foxnews light. Someone has to get out the crazy now that Foxnews is in serious trouble. I mean, who is going to want to hire the fruitcakes that Fox is in the process of firing. OAN can't do it alone. Newsmax is more likely to step up their cult regalia at this time. Like the hammering of "No Gun Laws" like they do.
You're a lost cause. But you're nowhere near from alone.

You lie again, FruitLoops. The truth is... even had Dominion released all of their proprietary software, you would still be crying fraud with Dominion election equipment.
Their machines couldn't be more fraud prone if that had been their motive entirely. Answer: GET RID of voting machines.Use paper ballots.

If anybody tells vote count watchers to leave, or stand too far away to watch, place them under arrest, and take them to jail.

lying, you bet ya ... ya just can't make it up then call it the truth and keep pushing it as being the truth ... in this day and age no mail-in ballot can be counted that isn't a real ballot... anyone with a brain knows this ... seems it has escaped the minds of our repiublican voters ... who in my opinion are dead between the ears ...
In this thread, see Posts > 589.....590.....591.....592.....593.....595.....596

and actually READ them (including the links & sublinks) No need to be ignorant.

Their machines couldn't be more fraud prone if that had been their motive entirely. Answer: GET RID of voting machines.Use paper ballots.

If anybody tells vote count watchers to leave, or stand too far away to watch, place them under arrest, and take them to jail.

Sure, gramps. That must explain why the just won the biggest defamation case in history.

If they couldn't be more fraud prone, why hasn't anyone actually found evidence to support this? Why is it that Trump, who is the first person to make up this lie, couldn't find evidence to support his own lie?

Dominion would have jeopardized alot if Fox used experts, statements from Democrats in the past, including in NY Prmaries etc. Videos of a guy hacking the system, questions about why their product is rejected in states like Texas, questioned in N.B, Canada AND, why no other First World Nation uses their voting machines for federal elections. I am a simple man of basic logic and analysis. I do not trust software of ANY kind and I bet Dominion has some sort of protection loophole if they are hacked. Why can't they convince the rest of the Free world to use their impenetrable and infallible product?
first of all, dominion isn't hooked up to the web so it can't be hacked by people on the web.. that's your first mistake ... each and every machine gives its own total of the votes that ran through the machine ... then all the machines are wired together to get totals for that poll .. that total is given to the state along with all the ballots that ran through their machines .... each machine records the Sku number... that SKU number is recorded this allows the ballot to go through only once ... so you can't take a ballot and run through it many times for election fraud its next to impossible to do ... you see when you register to vote every state makes a ballot for that registered voter ... there are no ballots laying around for people to steal and pass as legit ballot ... when each and every ballot is run through each machine that ballot is shown as being returned to the state by its SKU number ... so this keeps dead peoples ballots from being used ... when a death happens that person is removed from the system ... if the person died after they sent their ballot in and it was run through the machine that vote is still a legit ballot and it will be counted ... that's the only way a dead person ballot can be counted ...

Insurance company settlement.

And what did Dominion suffer financially? Nothing.

Once the judge permitted this BS case to proceed it was guaranteed the FOX News insurers would settle.
I've seen ignorant posts but you're up there with the stupidest ones ...you need to read why Dominion filed their suit and read what monies they lost because of fox news lies ... not some conspiracy theorist rantings ...s

Fox settled because the system is rigged. The whole United States is under globalist control in many ways. There is no admittance of cheating and never will be as we see. The only thing that has not happened is the admittance of our sovereign right to e a free nation is ending and the population that still cares accepting it. Fox schmoozes the population not getting in line. There was and is a market for up to several Fox stations easily over the years, however it is reduced.
Nut case all over it ... can't save this one... too many right-wing conspiracy sites read by this repub-lie-clown ... lost cause he is ... none of what you said is happening ... Fox lost because they knew they couldn't win their case ...they knew they were guilty by all the thing they did and all the testimonies against them ... by them settling is them admitting they cheated, they lied and we just saw them get their dicks handed to themselves ... priceless I say ...the reason dominion won is because of our free sovereign nations rights to not be liable by Fox they lost ... they are going to lose three more times ...you watch ... because that's what a free sovereign nation do ... you don't have the right to lie about a person and as we all know you republicans made corporations persons ...

Forum List

Back