Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

How can a news agency be sued for making a mistake?... answer... because the are too afraid to fight for themselves... we are watching the collapse of a once great news agency... they let the libs take them out because FOX news is now run by liberals and anti Trump owners...
They can be sued if they knowingly make that mistake.

That is what happened with Fox and Dominion

Turn off FOX news and keep it off... watch NewsMax.....
DjLBM2CXcAAYdD1.jpg

How can a news agency be sued for making a mistake?... answer... because the are too afraid to fight for themselves... we are watching the collapse of a once great news agency... they let the libs take them out because FOX news is now run by liberals and anti Trump owners...
They were not sued for making a mistake. That would be a 'lie.'

Which is, consequently, why they were actually sued. Lie is not synonymous with mistake.

LOL

Same pathetic nonsense which has already been debunked. He wouldn't be kept waiting in a court room. He'd be waiting anywhere at his convenience until he needed to be on the witness stand. And it's a joke to say he can't sit long. He's gonna be sitting somewhere anyway.
Oh, so you are in charge of the courtroom, and you are setting all the rules, right, Fraud Faux Fault ?

And YOU are the joke. Sitting in a courtroom with hard wooden benches, is a far cry from your comfortable living room recliner, with your feet up, watching television, and a home health care nurse at your side.

Dominion had no case at all, didnt have a leg to stand on, even Alan Dershowitz said that. They could have easily been defeated, and I challenge them to sue me, and I'll go to the court, and dissassemble them in 5 minutes.

Oh, so you are in charge of the courtroom, and you are setting all the rules, right, Fraud Faux Fault ?

And YOU are the joke. Sitting in a courtroom with hard wooden benches, is a far cry from your comfortable living room recliner, with your feet up, watching television, and a home health care nurse at your side.

Dominion had no case at all, didnt have a leg to stand on, even Alan Dershowitz said that. They could have easily been defeated, and I challenge them to sue me, and I'll go to the court, and dissassemble them in 5 minutes.
The Judge is, and you lose.

Dominion won in a court of law. You can attempt at deflecting that but facts are against you.

Dominion won in a court of law. You can attempt at deflecting that but facts are against you.
There's nothing to deflect. To prevail in a "court of law" isn't the same thing as winning due to having a better case. Often, wealthy people and corporations concede, for reasons having nothing to do with the facts of the case.

In charge of it? Of course not.

Knowledgeable, yes.

He would not be sitting on a wooden bench or chair unless he wanted to. You're out of your mind, gramps.

And watch this...

Post a link to an article about someone dying from sitting in a chair...

Forum List

Back