Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Where did it say they "admitted" anything?

A settlement was made, and now the matter is settled. Better for Fox to pay a set amount now, than an unknown amount for future legal costs in defending this bullshit.

Dominion would have jeopardized alot if Fox used experts, statements from Democrats in the past, including in NY Prmaries etc. Videos of a guy hacking the system, questions about why their product is rejected in states like Texas, questioned in N.B, Canada AND, why no other First World Nation uses their voting machines for federal elections. I am a simple man of basic logic and analysis. I do not trust software of ANY kind and I bet Dominion has some sort of protection loophole if they are hacked. Why can't they convince the rest of the Free world to use their impenetrable and infallible product?

Insurance company settlement.

And what did Dominion suffer financially? Nothing.

Once the judge permitted this BS case to proceed it was guaranteed the FOX News insurers would settle.

The $787.5 million payment cited by Dominion represents roughly half of the $1.6 billion that the company initially asked for in damages. Fox is still facing a similar defamation suit from another plaintiff involved in voting technology, Smartmatic.

A Smartmatic spokesman said in a statement: “Dominion’s litigation exposed some of the misconduct and damage caused by Fox’s disinformation campaign. Smartmatic will expose the rest.”

Dominion would have jeopardized alot if Fox used experts, statements from Democrats in the past, including in NY Prmaries etc. Videos of a guy hacking the system, questions about why their product is rejected in states like Texas, questioned in N.B, Canada AND, why no other First World Nation uses their voting machines for federal elections. I am a simple man of basic logic and analysis. I do not trust software of ANY kind and I bet Dominion has some sort of protection loophole if they are hacked. Why can't they convince the rest of the Free world to use their impenetrable and infallible product?
Which would have all been dismissed as conspiracy theories. (See TX reasons for not using Dominion).

Fox settled because they knew they were going to get their asses handed to them. While I was a bit disappointed to see Dominion settle, Fox just admitted they lied. Point made.

On-air claims about Dominion Voting Systems were false, Fox News says in statement​

...Fox themselves were quick to address the settlement in crafted language that appears to softly walk back the tone of their on-air claims that the 2020 election was stolen from incumbent Donald Trump.

“We are pleased to have reached a settlement of our dispute with Dominion Voting Systems,” a Fox spokesperson said after the agreement was announced. “We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false. This settlement reflects Fox’s continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards. We are hopeful that our decision to resolve this dispute with Dominion amicably, instead of the acrimony of a divisive trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues...”

LMFAO...

"This settlement reflects Fox’s continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards..."

If this were true, there never would have been a lawsuit you fucking morons! If it were true, you wouldn't have settled, you'd have made your case and won!

Where did it say they "admitted" anything?

A settlement was made, and now the matter is settled. Better for Fox to pay a set amount now, than an unknown amount for future legal costs in defending this bullshit.
On a defamation suit you do not agree to settle, pay a sum of money to the complaintant, unless you are guilty.

One of Dominion's lawyers, Stephen Shackelford, said the settlement with Fox isn’t the end of the efforts to push back against disinformation about the company: “We’re not done yet. We have some other people who have some accountability coming toward them."
It is not just FOX. It is the lies of the entire MAGA movement.
Given enough time the truth will come out. The truth of Trump and MAGA is coming out. Too slowly for me, but it is coming out.

Which would have all been dismissed as conspiracy theories. (See TX reasons for not using Dominion).

Fox settled because they knew they were going to get their asses handed to them. While I was a bit disappointed to see Dominion settle, Fox just admitted they lied. Point made.

On-air claims about Dominion Voting Systems were false, Fox News says in statement​

Fox settled because the system is rigged. The whole United States is under globalist control in many ways. There is no admittance of cheating and never will be as we see. The only thing that has not happened is the admittance of our sovereign right to e a free nation is ending and the population that still cares accepting it. Fox schmoozes the population not getting in line. There was and is a market for up to several Fox stations easily over the years, however it is reduced.

Forum List

Back