Fox News poll: 51% favor Trump's impeachment & removal from office

Many senators may be using Trump selling out of the Kurds to pivot/turn on him.
McConnell, Flip-Flop Graham, Rubio, etc.
Even Pat Robertson said we/he would be losing the Holy Mandate if we left them to be slaughtered.

Fox News poll: 51 percent favor Trump's impeachment and removal from office
USA TODAY - Published 7:18 p.m. - Oct. 9, 2019

A new poll released Wednesday by Fox News shows that just more than half of all registered voters support President Trump's impeachment and removal from office.

Those surveyed said 51% to 43% that Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Four percent said he should be impeached but not removed from office, and 40% said he should not be impeached at all....​

`

Shit or get off the pot...idiot.
Tell the pothead harris

Even Pat Robertson said we/he would be losing the Holy Mandate if we left them to be slaughtered.

A new poll released Wednesday by Fox News shows that just more than half of all registered voters support President Trump's impeachment and removal from office.

Those surveyed said 51% to 43% that Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Four percent said he should be impeached but not removed from office, and 40% said he should not be impeached at all....​

`

Shit or get off the pot...idiot.
Tell the pothead harris
th

Would not bet a penny on any poll, Best thing trump can do is comply answer the questions, defend his motives, and let the voters decide.

Now all you folks that know how to do this look at the poll internals...48% DemonRAT. 40% Republican and 12% INDEPENDENTS......AND WE NOW KNOW FOR SURE THAT BESIDES HIRING DONNA BRAZIL. FOX IS SHIFTING HEAVY LEFT....We on the right have to go almost whole heartedly to talk radio.....When FOX shitcans Hannity, Tucker, Levin you will know the DEAL IS DONE.....The left has already bought off Drudge!

FoxNews poll showing 51% back removing Trump is wrong. Survey sample includes 48% Dems and 40% Republicans and precedes impeachment question with lots of questions about Trump's integrity

I would REALLY like to know who these pollsters call. Never in my life have I gotten a call from one.
I was looking at the details of who did this 'poll', and found 'Beacon Research (D) (formerly known as Anderson Robbins Research) and Shaw & Company Research (R).'

Does anyone know a thing about these companies?

I got nothing on 'Beacon Research'.

Edit I found this in comments under the FOX main article. I dont know how accurate it is.
Beacon Research (the organization that carried out this alleged poll is not even has appeared in the Better Business Bureau for 9 years and has not been accredited even once. The original firm that Beacon Research morphed from was previously run by a personal injury lawyer (doesn't sound conservative to me), and is now run by one man who was a pollster for a Democrat, and the other one is an accountant I know nothing about.​

Got this on 'Anderson Robbins Research'.

Anderson Robbins Research, LLC in Boston, MA | Company Info & Reviews

Got nothing on Shaw & Company Research either.

These polls are mostly online or telephone polls, both notoriously skewed to the left by nature of being overheard/searched and not private.

FOX is doing the dirty work for the Dims and the neoCon NeverTrumpsters.

This can't be good for trump,. His favorite cable news channel's poll has very bad news for him.

Fox found 51% want him impeached AND removed.

He's lost support in all of his key supporters even the evangelicals, though only by 5 points.

Most people believe he is getting what he deserves instead of the democrats being out to get him.

Most believe he is in this for himself and not for the benefit of the nation.

It gets worse for him as you go deeper in the poll.

Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

You Wokesters are so hilarious.

This poll means absolutely nothing as it was a stacked deck from the getgo.

`
That why you can’t beat him next November?

Polls are designd to always get the answer one wants. They should not be viewed to have any validity whatsoever.

YES!!!!!!!!!
LET'S REMOVE THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD BECAUSE 511 PEOPLE SAID THEY DIDN'T LIKE HIM!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

HEADLINE OF THE YEAR!!!

STUPENDOUS EVENT!!!

:rolleyes:

`

Well its obvious old rocks why you are In the AGW cult you cant even comprehend your own link.

Now all you folks that know how to do this look at the poll internals...48% DemonRAT. 40% Republican and 12% INDEPENDENTS......AND WE NOW KNOW FOR SURE THAT BESIDES HIRING DONNA BRAZIL. FOX IS SHIFTING HEAVY LEFT....We on the right have to go almost whole heartedly to talk radio.....When FOX shitcans Hannity, Tucker, Levin you will know the DEAL IS DONE.....The left has already bought off Drudge!
This is what cult thinking looks like, kids.

Forum List

Back