Fox News' Howard Kurtz: Trump is "wrong" on claim that Biden wants to defund the police

Trump's lies have gotten so outrageous that even the conservative Fox News debunks them. Now it's not only Chris Wallace, but now also Howard Kurtz noting that Trump made up the claim and Biden and Bernie agreeing to defund the police:

Now “wants to do” is an interesting political standard: Wants to raise your taxes. Wants to take your guns away. But in politics you have to make the case. The president’s charge about the Bernie agreement was wrong, so he tried to say it’s part of Biden’s hidden agenda.

It's not a lie, and biden's interview with that journalist in the wheel chair shows it.....he said he wanted to take funds away from the police...

Biden did say he would defund the federal police. Millions heard him say it.
You made that up. That's why you didn't quote Biden.

2:56 you liar:

Funny how you got owned on this very topic in another thread you created. So you just started a duplicate thread with the same lie.

It used to amaze me when these asshats would deny something that is so easily checked..........biden said he would "redirect" funds from the police...but we are supposed to listen to the morons tell us that that isn't "defunding" the police........

Biden said he would defund the police.

Period

Wrong, just plain wrong. If you are going to repeat a lie make sure that FOX news said it first. But Foxnews didn't say it. They say the opposite. Rump has already been called by Foxnews for that blatant lie. Pick another one that will actually fly.
Biden said he wants to defund the police.

Period

Period

Wrong, just plain wrong. If you are going to repeat a lie make sure that FOX news said it first. But Foxnews didn't say it. They say the opposite. Rump has already been called by Foxnews for that blatant lie. Pick another one that will actually fly.

Period
Wrong. That is a smear by desperate Trumpers. Go back to sleep.

Biden

Period

Period
Will Biden defund the police?

"Yes, absolutely!" - Quid Pro Joe

That's exactly what it is.

From now through Election Day, the GOP's "message" will be VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS ARE ALL MARXIST COMMIES WHO WANT TO ELIMINATE ALL POLICE.

Which, you must admit, would be a delightful contradiction.

But these folks are terrified, and in a froth.

The cops need defunding, but the two bimbos running for potus won’t do it.

Biden helped write the Clinton crime bill that resulted in thousands of black men filling our many prisons. He was a huge proponent of the bill and made outwardly racist statements during debates in the Senate. In addition, he oversaw the militarization of police departments during his years in the senate and as a dipshit VP.

Biden the racist in his own words...

Trump's lies have gotten so outrageous that even the conservative Fox News debunks them. Now it's not only Chris Wallace, but now also Howard Kurtz noting that Trump made up the claim and Biden and Bernie agreeing to defund the police:

Now “wants to do” is an interesting political standard: Wants to raise your taxes. Wants to take your guns away. But in politics you have to make the case. The president’s charge about the Bernie agreement was wrong, so he tried to say it’s part of Biden’s hidden agenda.

He wants to redirect funding. Anyone got a clue what redirect funding means??

I'd bet that money will go somewhere else.

And it should.

And it should.

Gotta laugh at you buddy. Try having no police around. Send those social workers out to handle crimes. I'm sure once a few of them get killed our have the shit kicked out of them the police will be back.

And it should.

Gotta laugh at you buddy. Try having no police around. Send those social workers out to handle crimes. I'm sure once a few of them get killed our have the shit kicked out of them the police will be back.
Lol. So the argument by cons is either keep funding as is or there is no police. Is there no middle ground?

Before dumb Don showed up, cons were concerned about the militarization of police. Apparently many have no problem with it now.

We all know if Ears did what Don is doing, cons would be screaming like stuck pigs.

And it should.

Is that really what you think this is about? "No police around"?

And it should.

Same as the ASTRONOMICAL amount of money spent on the military.

And it should.

Lol. So the argument by cons is either keep funding as is or there is no police. Is there no middle ground?

Before dumb Don showed up, cons were concerned about the militarization of police. Apparently many have no problem with it now.

We all know if Ears did what Don is doing, cons would be screaming like stuck pigs.

Don't think there is a middle ground. Police are needed as places like Chicago and the cities that are under attack right now show.

I was never worried about the militarization of police.

I work with cops every day and I wouldn't be one if they paid a thousand dollars an hour.

Very unappreciated job. The only time its appreciated is when the cop gets there in time to save a life.

Of course cops are reactionary and can't do anything until a crime is committed. Many have been killed on simple MV stops. Not my idea of an easy job.

And it should.

Yup. I'm sure Antifa and BLM and gangbangers would love it if there were no cops around.

Yup. I'm sure Antifa and BLM and gangbangers would love it if there were no cops around.
It might be helpful for you to know the full story about what ideas are being discussed, unless you just don't want to know.

You're on the internet right now. They wouldn't be hard to find.

It might be helpful for you to know the full story about what ideas are being discussed, unless you just don't want to know.

Knowledge is power my friend.

Knowledge is power my friend.
Yes, that's my point. Knowing only one side of an issue, with only a distorted view of the other, is not knowledge.

You made that up.

Videos don't lie:

Biden saying YES ABSOLUTELY WE CAN REDIRECT SOME OF THE FUNDING:

Well then so did the AP:

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Biden said he supports redirecting some police funding to address mental health or to change the prison system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back