Fox News has obtained damning video of Biden talking to scientists!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what the network described as “the bombshell of the century,” Fox News Channel has obtained a damning video of President-elect Joe Biden talking to scientists.​
The video, which the Fox host Tucker Carlson warned viewers was “almost too disturbing to air,” was reportedly taped on Monday, during a video conference with the President-elect.​
“If authentic, this video could be grounds for Biden’s impeachment,” Carlson said. “Talking to scientists, most legal scholars would agree, is a high crime under the United States Constitution.”​
To buttress his assertion, Carlson singled out the appearance on the video of an epidemiologist from the University of Minnesota. “You can read the Constitution backward and forward, and you will not find the word ‘epidemiologist,’ ” Carlson said.​
Stating that Biden has “a lot of explaining to do,” the Fox host said that the video could be “the last nail in the coffin of the Biden Presidency.”​
“I am not easily shocked, but this is far worse than anything on Hunter’s laptop,” he said.​

im-257247

:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what the network described as “the bombshell of the century,” Fox News Channel has obtained a damning video of President-elect Joe Biden talking to scientists.​
The video, which the Fox host Tucker Carlson warned viewers was “almost too disturbing to air,” was reportedly taped on Monday, during a video conference with the President-elect.​
“If authentic, this video could be grounds for Biden’s impeachment,” Carlson said. “Talking to scientists, most legal scholars would agree, is a high crime under the United States Constitution.”​
To buttress his assertion, Carlson singled out the appearance on the video of an epidemiologist from the University of Minnesota. “You can read the Constitution backward and forward, and you will not find the word ‘epidemiologist,’ ” Carlson said.​
Stating that Biden has “a lot of explaining to do,” the Fox host said that the video could be “the last nail in the coffin of the Biden Presidency.”​
“I am not easily shocked, but this is far worse than anything on Hunter’s laptop,” he said.​

im-257247

Scientists are the DEEP STATE

I know this is a satire piece, but did you hear Biden’s advisor doesn’t think much of senior citizens...
Hope you aren’t reaching that age...

Emanuel and his co-authors argued against a proposal by the WHO to distribute vaccines globally at a rate proportional to each country's population, and dismissed the belief that high death toll could be avoided by providing vaccines to countries based on "the number of frontline health care workers, the proportion of population over 65, and the number of people with comorbidities."...
Instead, Emanuel and his co-authors advocated for focusing on preventing premature death, the consequences of school and business closures and reducing general transmission of the virus.

Emanuel came under focus over the weekend after a 2014 essay he wrote, in which he outlines why he doesn't want to live past 75, resurfaced.

Emanuel, 63, wrote that "by 75, creativity, originality and productivity are pretty much gone for the vast, vast majority of us" in his essay titled "Why I Hope to Die at 75."

I wonder if he’ll deny Biden?

I know this is a satire piece, but did you hear Biden’s advisor doesn’t think much of senior citizens...

Emanuel and his co-authors argued against a proposal by the WHO to distribute vaccines globally at a rate proportional to each country's population, and dismissed the belief that high death toll could be avoided by providing vaccines to countries based on "the number of frontline health care workers, the proportion of population over 65, and the number of people with comorbidities."...
Instead, Emanuel and his co-authors advocated for focusing on preventing premature death, the consequences of school and business closures and reducing general transmission of the virus.

Emanuel came under focus over the weekend after a 2014 essay he wrote, in which he outlines why he doesn't want to live past 75, resurfaced.

Emanuel, 63, wrote that "by 75, creativity, originality and productivity are pretty much gone for the vast, vast majority of us" in his essay titled "Why I Hope to Die at 75."

Oh thank HEAVENS - At first I though you were talking about Stella Immanuel! :D

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg

Oh thank HEAVENS - At first I though you were talking about Stella Immanuel! :D

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg
Are you man-splaning to a woman of color?

Forum List

Back