EPA orders pause to cleanup operations in EP, OH

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
So it turns out they want a better accounting of where all this contaminated soil and water is going. Maybe you want some in your town?

The Biden admin is full of monsters. These people have suffered enough and now government adds more.
EPA(god complex) is just a revenue dept. EPA could care less about environment as their main focus is on power & control of the American constituency, & of course their pay checks that the taxpaying public gives them.

The Biden admin is full of monsters. These people have suffered enough and now government adds more.
Since its looked like a clusterf.... from the beginning might not be a bad idea.

The waste sites refused to accept any more waste from that area, dumb ass. Where do you want them to haul it to, and how many thousand miles on our highways should it be taken? Do you want those trucks going through your town?

The waste sites refused to accept any more waste from that area, dumb ass. Where do you want them to haul it to, and how many thousand miles on our highways should it be taken? Do you want those trucks going through your town?
How bout we dump it in your yard lets see how long you want it there asshat

How bout we dump it in your yard lets see how long you want it there asshat
No facility will accept it right now. Do you want them to carry all that hazardous material across thousands of miles of our highways, and through countless towns, to dump it in my yard? What if my yard isn't big enough? You want the rest at your place?

No facility will accept it right now. Do you want them to carry all that hazardous material across thousands of miles of our highways, and through countless towns, to dump it in my yard? What if my yard isn't big enough? You want the rest at your place?
Nah your yard is fine since you voted for the dipshits managing this. Who cares what size your yard is.

Forum List

Back