...Dominion lawsuit vs NewsMax...

Does anyone think, IT is to the point where they can write election counting software, access it externally, alter vote counts, then exit the software without leaving any digital fingerprints?

Probably about 20 years ago.

I read somewhere that we are the only country that has electronic voting machines. Don't know if it is true.

Just stopping conservative speech.
OK, I can go along with that, in part.
The part that includes the "conservative speech" that was slanderous, defaming, and hurtful to Dominion's business prospects, and to their employees future employment.

Yeah, that part of "stopping conservative speech"....is quite OK with my avatar.
Yours too?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not get the joy Democrats got.
Seems subjective. Do you know many Democrats that were joyful the Fox/Dominion suit? How do you know they were joyful?
And how do you measure their joy against yours as you suggest you can in the quote I highlight above?

---------------------------------------------------

FOX must have believed it was cheaper to pay off than to pay the lawyers

Yeah, you go with that, Bob.
$787,500,000.
Or 787.5 million dollars.
That's a big-leagues legal bill.
IMHO

Those damn cheaters are making millions!

Which cheaters?
How do you know?
And how do you know about any money?

Batter up, amigo.
Show the forum you have gravitas and backbone.
And can look a man in the eye.....and back up your own word.
Don't be one of those ineffective whiners, complainers, and bellyachers. The world is long in inventory with those types.
So be different. Prove your word.

OK, I can go along with that, in part.
The part that includes the "conservative speech" that was slanderous, defaming, and hurtful to Dominion's business prospects, and to their employees future employment.

Yeah, that part of "stopping conservative speech"....is quite OK with my avatar.
Yours too?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems subjective. Do you know many Democrats that were joyful the Fox/Dominion suit? How do you know they were joyful?
And how do you measure their joy against yours as you suggest you can in the quote I highlight above?

---------------------------------------------------

Yeah, you go with that, Bob.
$787,500,000.
Or 787.5 million dollars.
That's a big-leagues legal bill.
IMHO
I will admit that at times I get just as subjective as the Democrats get. I base the joy of Democrats over how they post when FOX paid the suit. They seem to side with Dominion and act as defenders of Dominion. Both are corporations.

I did not read all of why FOX Settled. I took a guess is all.

I will admit that at times I get just as subjective as the Democrats get. I base the joy of Democrats over how they post when FOX paid the suit. They seem to side with Dominion and act as defenders of Dominion. Both are corporations.

I did not read all of why FOX Settled. I took a guess is all.
Fox made claims they could not back up. They had their arse handed to them and were forced to sack their star man.

Forum List

Back