...Dominion lawsuit vs NewsMax...

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
This is beginning to be one of those roads oft-travelled.

Dominion, and Smartamatic, and others are seeing blood in the trail.
Newsmax' blood.

The recent ruling that Newsmax must turn over all communications....text & email ....from their journalists covering the 2020 vote count ain't good news for the equity holders over there. After all, Dominion used such communications from Fox to demonstrate 'state-of-mind evidence. And then wrung out of Fox nearly $800,000,000. (that's 'million'!)

Once Dominion's lawyers begin combing through the Newsmax messaging they will be looking for exchanges that suggest the journalists and TV talking-heads had knowledge of the falsity of the claims and that they were permitting people to make such false claims on air, or that they had high degree of awareness of the probable falsity.

What has been encouraging to loyal and patriotic Americans with these latest court actions....both criminal in the case of the J6 Jackasses, and civil with Fox, and Rudy......is that accountability lurks, karma comes.
One can't ....be they an individual such as Rudy, or a corporation.....cannot spread information that they know is false and is hurtful to people .....or other businesses.

And notably, speaking of individuals....well, Rudy is also centered in the target-window there too. As is Krakenpot Powell. Perhaps others too.

"Does Dominion actually produce anything or is their main source of revenue from lawsuits? Asking for a friend."
--------------------------------------------
Depending upon your curiosity, or even your friend's interests, you may be able to find reliable information via Google. Most all investors --or parties in general --- interested in any American Corporation can find a huge amount of information via Bloomberg and the rating agencies, and other such business evaluators.

So, I'd suggest you start with Google and see where it takes you.

I'm sure....hell, I'd bet....that various defendant's lawyers have researched the business of Dominion Voting Systems. You know, defendants like Fox, like One America News, Newsmax, Mike Lindell (Pillowboy), Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Patrick Byrne (the Ovestock.com CEO) and I think, the conservative publishing site, "American Thinker".*

Perhaps others, I dunno. I don't follow such stuff very closely.

--------------------------------------------------

*Notably American Thinker published the following on their website:

"American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error."

"I think they are crooks."

I, for one, would be interested in reading the poster Freedomfree's rationale for his/her opinion that Dominion is, as Freedom states "crooks".

In that explanation I would look for the qualifications, experience, and standing to make such an allegation. Most especially in light of the Fox settlement, and in the apology from Independent Thinker and admission that what they alleged about fraud with Dominion was wrong.

Perhaps Freedomfree is in a position to know more, or know better? And can persuasively demonstrate otherwise?

If so, would he please demonstrate that to the forum?

----------------------------------------------
American Thinker's apology:

"These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused."

--------------------------------------------
Depending upon your curiosity, or even your friend's interests, you may be able to find reliable information via Google. Most all investors --or parties in general --- interested in any American Corporation can find a huge amount of information via Bloomberg and the rating agencies, and other such business evaluators.

So, I'd suggest you start with Google and see where it takes you.

I'm sure....hell, I'd bet....that various defendant's lawyers have researched the business of Dominion Voting Systems. You know, defendants like Fox, like One America News, Newsmax, Mike Lindell (Pillowboy), Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Patrick Byrne (the Ovestock.com CEO) and I think, the conservative publishing site, "American Thinker".*

Perhaps others, I dunno. I don't follow such stuff very closely.

--------------------------------------------------

*Notably American Thinker published the following on their website:

"American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error."
America is the most important nation in the world in the defense of liberty.

It is also the only nation that uses machine voting in their federal election.

Isn't there ANYONE in the U.S government curious about why America has allowed this?

Both Dem and GOP politicians in the past have complained, as have Canadian citizens in New Brunswick. CBC did a report as many in N.B questioned the voting results there over a decade ago.

Last edited:
Does Dominion actually produce anything or is their main source of revenue from lawsuits? Asking for a friend.
Dominion clearly is in the business of lawsuits. As if they have not ripped others off for enough by now.

Since Democrats were the first to complain that Dominion machines were switching votes years ago, Dominion can not go after Republicans without going after those Dems as well. Seems they have selective outrage. As well as a problem with turning over information and not destroying it.

Since Democrats were the first to complain that Dominion machines were switching votes years ago, Dominion can not go after Republicans without going after those Dems as well. Seems they have selective outrage. As well as a problem with turning over information and not destroying it.
It is not only what you say but how you say it that allows one to walk free or be weighted with poor choices.

Dominion clearly is in the business of lawsuits.

Alternatively, they are in the business of protecting their business.

Protect it from lies, slander, and defamation. And clearly, they take understandable prophylactic measures to ensure that those who do lie about them, slander them, defame them, pay a pound of flesh for that mendacity.

Or so it surely seems.
;)

We are now seeing the Trumpians paying for the release of the Kraken.
A few months ago, there was a trannie on the White House Lawn in a Gay event showing his/her false breasts for public consumption. The public is already paying and has for many years. In 1973 this is what Joe had in mind. Who knew?

A few months ago, there was a trannie on the White House Lawn in a Gay event showing his/her false breasts for public consumption. The public is already paying and has for many years. In 1973 this is what Joe had in mind. Who knew?
If they were fake what's the hubub-Bub?

This is beginning to be one of those roads oft-travelled.

Dominion, and Smartamatic, and others are seeing blood in the trail.
Newsmax' blood.

The recent ruling that Newsmax must turn over all communications....text & email ....from their journalists covering the 2020 vote count ain't good news for the equity holders over there. After all, Dominion used such communications from Fox to demonstrate 'state-of-mind evidence. And then wrung out of Fox nearly $800,000,000. (that's 'million'!)

Once Dominion's lawyers begin combing through the Newsmax messaging they will be looking for exchanges that suggest the journalists and TV talking-heads had knowledge of the falsity of the claims and that they were permitting people to make such false claims on air, or that they had high degree of awareness of the probable falsity.

What has been encouraging to loyal and patriotic Americans with these latest court actions....both criminal in the case of the J6 Jackasses, and civil with Fox, and Rudy......is that accountability lurks, karma comes.
One can't ....be they an individual such as Rudy, or a corporation.....cannot spread information that they know is false and is hurtful to people .....or other businesses.

And notably, speaking of individuals....well, Rudy is also centered in the target-window there too. As is Krakenpot Powell. Perhaps others too.
Another example of corporate censorship of conservative speech?

Forum List

Back