FOX Begging For Mercy....

Ah, poster lantern, my avatar, and other avatars, have no need to do "personal attacks" on your avatar.
After all, it would be redundant. Over-driving the nail.
You've already defined your character and your education with your postings.
For example, see below:
For example of your hypocrisy, simply see this thread. Or any comment from Clipper, Tumbleweed, or any other Dem whose much more vile comments you simply ignore. My character is much better than yours. Your lack of education is obvious. Since I really don’t care what you think, I’ll just sit here and laugh AT you as you refuse to prove your allegations.

Now I remember why I had you on iggy for years--- you're an idiot. No, I really mean that. You're a true IDIOT. I have no desperation, moron, I could care less about Fox or Dominion, I don't even watch the channel and I don't buy the machines. You such a pathetic jerkoff that all you feed off of is the ATTENTION. I may have to cut you off at the knees again, as much as I've tried stopping putting people on ignore.

Laughing.....now you're babbling about your feelings, turd polisher? No one cares.

Fox was held accountable for its lies and have had to pay 3/4 of a billion for them. They were publicly humiliated, admitted they lied, and silly big lie conspiracy took yet another hit, with the judge ruling that Fox's claims were false.

What a great couple of days!

They didn’t take less than half of what they wanted. Dominion did. Seems THEY were not confident of victory. You can stop now. And remember Sandmann beat CNN.

How about a little consistency? No, he did not beat CNN. He settled with CNN I guess because he didn't think he could win.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/07/media/cnn-settles-lawsuit-viral-video/index.html

(He won over CNN just the same as Fox was here) Both paid out relatively huge amounts of money.

They didn’t take less than half of what they wanted. Dominion did. Seems THEY were not confident of victory. You can stop now. And remember Sandmann beat CNN.
You're a moron.

Cutting a check for 787 million and acknowledging that the crap you asserted was false CANNOT be winning.

By ANY measure.

Reporting on breaking news that Dominion Voting Systems had settled its landmark defamation lawsuit against Fox News, Howard Kurtz said some of the claims his own network aired about the 2020 presidential election were “obviously false.”........................

“Former President Trump and his allies made this case on Fox and elsewhere, that somehow they were stealing votes from Donald Trump and flipping them for Joe Biden. That’s obviously false. Those were conspiracy theories,” he said.

Fox Host Calls The Claims Aired By His Network 'Obviously False' Amid Settlement News

Has Don Trump offered his opinion on the Fox settlement? On Truth Social or anywhere?

How 'bout the other downrange silhouettes in Dominion's target-sights? Rudy? Krakenpot Powell? Pillow Boy?

I haven't scanned the net lookin' for such comments. So I'm cheating by asking if anyone here as seen or heard any comments they made?

Forum List

Back