Dominion Voting Systems Has Fox News By The Throat

I don't think vaccines were a communist plot to kill all white Christians or whatever bullshit you pull out your ass.....and the cognitive dissonance it takes to pretend Trump has nothing to do with the vaccine is par for the course for you Trump sycophants...

Neither do I. Are they safe and effective?

I don't think vaccines were a communist plot to kill all white Christians or whatever bullshit you pull out your ass.....and the cognitive dissonance it takes to pretend Trump has nothing to do with the vaccine is par for the course for you Trump sycophants...

What about Biden? He is a corporate establishment politician who proved to be able to be more competent than the guy you worship....

What made Bush great during 9/11 exactly? What was great about invading Iraq and creating a power vacuum in the Middle East that we still deal with today?

Biden is more competent than Trump. Enough said....

He lies for ratings. He is part of the brainwashing that causes you to respond to me as you did.

No, you were in threads defending the vaccines--that's what I remembered. But then I went back and looked and realized that you were mixed. That's faulty human memory, not "brainwashing"

Neither do I. Are they safe and effective?
I believe that 1000 people a day are not dying from a vaccine .....I do believe at the height of the pandemic, 1000 people a day were dying from COVID....which is why Trump pushed so hard to rush that vaccine out to the public......warp speed he called it, remember?

Why do you give Trump a pass for that?

and if you believe "big Pharma" purposely put out the vaccine to murder you......who was supposed to stop them? Government? Bawahahahahahah....I thought you were one of those "let the free markets decide" folks

No, you were in threads defending the vaccines--that's what I remembered. But then I went back and looked and realized that you were mixed. That's faulty human memory, not "brainwashing"

I was never mixed. Your brainwashing is complete.

He dominates every one lol stay mad
Yes, fascists love him....

Can you tell me why his lawyers argued in court that no reasonable people take him seriously?

He is an entertainer.....he just so happens to entertain insecure racist incel cucks like you

Yes, fascists love him....

Can you tell me why his lawyers argued in court that no reasonable people take him seriously?

He is an entertainer.....he just so happens to entertain insecure racist incel cucks like you
Wow so angry.. what did the white man do to you?

No, not at all. I have condemned Fauci's lies. I've argued how the greedy pharmaceutical companies can't be trusted. I've argued no one should be forced into taking one.
Nobody was forced into taking the vaccine and no one is forced to take a drug test....unless that`s a condition for your employment. Everyone is free to work wherever they want.

Nobody was forced into taking the vaccine and no one is forced to take a drug test....unless that`s a condition for your employment. Everyone is free to work wherever they want.

Nobody is forced to unless they are.

What a brilliant counter argument.

Not.

Nobody is forced to unless they are.

What a brilliant counter argument.

Not.
Read it again or find a passing 5th grader to read it to you. It`s a condition of employment and no one is being forced to work for that particular company. If you`re afraid of vaccines, work elsewhere. These ant-vax idiots have allowed measles to make a comeback.

I didn’t see my AG fight for my fight to go maskless at the big chain stores you ppl worship
Ha

Read it again or find a passing 5th grader to read it to you. It`s a condition of employment and no one is being forced to work for that particular company. If you`re afraid of vaccines, work elsewhere. These ant-vax idiots have allowed measles to make a comeback.

Arguing that you can simply quit the livelyhood that pays for everything you have is not a valid excuse.

No, people can not simply replace their jobs in many, many instances.

Not a valid argument.

Arguing that you can simply quit the livelyhood that pays for everything you have is not a valid excuse.

Not a valid argument.

Not a valid argument.
It`s a valid argument. Get the vax or work elsewhere. It`s that simple. Pediatricians often give their little patients a small toy or some other sort of reward. Do we need to do that?

Forum List

Back