Everything Disney Touches Turns To Excrement...Including Fox News

You had more choices than that but then again...I think complexity to you (like all conservatives) is a bridge too far. Anything that takes more than one or two brain cells is too complex for you to undertake.
As bad as they were, the Democrat was 10 times worse.

I can imagine how you dipshits must feel having to vote for communists, Satanists, and Pedophiles.
Those are your only choices.
You really have to lie to yourself to think those are great choices.

As bad as they were, the Democrat was 10 times worse.

I can imagine how you dipshits must feel having to vote for communists, Satanists, and Pedophiles.
Those are your only choices.
You really have to lie to yourself to think those are great choices.
Obama got 353 electoral vote his first time out. 330+ the second time I think. America thought they were great choices shirley.

I do like how we're able to chronicle your demise of trusting everything and everyone less and less as time goes by. It's almost like you're paranoid or something.

But then again...everything and everyone else has the problem; not you...right?

This is what losing the culture looks like. For you. You have lost the culture.

Now we rebuild it.

OP should slap his mom and dad for making him this dumb. Disney bought Fox Entertainment which makes entertainment, they did not buy Fox News which makes entertainment.

Massive paranoia from the right wing is what "losing the culture" looks like?

Attempting to reframe what is happening is not going to help you.

Once the young people are onto your Puritan routine, and have deemed it restrictive and uncool, and worse, counter to their interests, you're done. That is happening right now.

Politics is downstream of culture.

It's already started--and when these big groups of teens who were convinced they were non-binary, pansexual, demisexual and God only knows what grow up and wise up--it's going to be on Leftists' hands.

Good luck with that.

Attempting to reframe what is happening is not going to help you.

Once the young people are onto your Puritan routine, and have deemed it restrictive and uncool, and worse, counter to their interests, you're done. That is happening right now.

Politics is downstream of culture.

It's already started--and when these big groups of teens who were convinced they were non-binary, pansexual, demisexual and God only knows what grow up and wise up--it's going to be on Leftists' hands.

Good luck with that.

If you ever make it on to Jeopardy! and the category is "word soup"...you'll do very well. Nobody knows what you're talking about....that includes you.

Really bitch; you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

If you ever make it on to Jeopardy! and the category is "word soup"...you'll do very well. Nobody knows what you're talking about....that includes you.

Really bitch; you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

You know exactly what I'm talking about and just like a toddler with a potty mouth, all you have to answer with are insults.

Actually, like you, I have no idea what you're talking about you daft bitch.

Let me simplify it. Your people made a horrid, Puritanical religion that now, everyone hates.

That's culture.

Soon it will start to infect politics.

That means you lose.

Simple enough for you? Let me know if you need a pictorial.

Let me simplify it. Your people made a horrid, Puritanical religion that now, everyone hates.

That's culture.

Soon it will start to infect politics.

That means you lose.

Simple enough for you? Let me know if you need a pictorial.

I will say that I've never been called a Puritan before so you get a A for novelty...but a zero everywhere else you daft bitch.

Yes.....Disney bought Fox in 2019.....and that's when everything started going to Hell.

They've turned the most successful news organization into a news station that is no-longer trusted.

They're almost neck and neck with MSNBC.

They've lost a full 30% of their viewers since they fired Tucker Carlson.

But the slide started in 2017 when they announced the sale. Then the company started purging conservatives.

No American news organization spent hardly any time talking about the migrant uprising in Europe that has been going on for close to month. Even Newsmax hasn't covered it, which is why I don't trust any of them.

I consider Fox News to be entertainment now.

If I want to find out the truth about what's going on in the world I'll go elsewhere.

LINKS
Roger Ailes was a visionary that built Fox News into a powerhouse but now it is bleeding viewers with its increased liberal content.

Another lying con-spiracy by the OP.
Disney has morphed from being a great Children's entertainment company to a filthy ass diversity sicko Libtard mess. Just wait until they lose all that money on their new movie "Snow Brown and the Seven Negro/Queers.

Roger Ailes was a visionary that built Fox News into a powerhouse but now it is bleeding viewers with its increased liberal content.
Fox used to be a place you could go to escape the rubbish they're spreading on CNN and MSNBC, but now Fox is censoring the news.
They support BLM and LGBTQ Alpabet and Georgie Floyd.
Oh and don't you ever dare talk about Biden stealing the election, cuz we all know there's no proof of election fraud.

Forum List

Back