Dominion Voting Systems Has Fox News By The Throat

How many lawsuits did she win??

By the way, Sidney is the same person who claimed one of her witnesses had proof the election was stolen because she heard it from the wind.....

And when I clown you folks....you clutch your pearls and double down on being wrong out of spite...this is why it is so easy to grift money from you

How many states still with holding information even after subpoena? Trump won, the only way we get back to normal is if trumps new fbi raids these 5 large cities, hold them as domestic terroirs in Gitmo. And I would use torture if need be.

How many states still with holding information even after subpoena? Trump won, the only way we get back to normal is if trumps new fbi raids these 5 large cities, hold them as domestic terroirs in Gitmo. And I would use torture if need be.
This coming from the person who claims American citizens need to be tortured just because your cult leader lost an election...shut yo goofy ass up

They said it while saying "Yes Tucker was lying". But still, there you are planted in front of the tube.

They said that--"He was lying"? Or they said "No reasonable person would believe Tucker" because that's lawyer speak for, "This is an opinion show and is not supposed to be conferring straight news"

"Make no mistake:"

You just did.....there was no widespread election fraud.....Trump just lost...

The people you named were all people at the time you were cheering on.....how many posts did we see you Trumpers make about how Sidney and company were gonna release the Kracken? How many times did you folks take Rudy seriously? Now you claiming he went nuts years ago -- and you just kept it to yourself?

You will never admit you were duped, huh?

Oh, I was here cheering on Lin Wood and Sidney Powell? Find that

They said that--"He was lying"? Or they said "No reasonable person would believe Tucker" because that's lawyer speak for, "This is an opinion show and is not supposed to be conferring straight news"

Tucker was lying. Spin it how you want. He was willing to lie for ratings and there you still sit in front of the tube.

Tucker was lying. Spin it how you want. He was willing to lie for ratings and there you still sit in front of the tube.

Let me tell you something honey. He lies a LOT LESS than the people you put forth. Those people are STILL lying about the vaccines, for example, to the tune of making colleges students get boosters.

Let me tell you something honey. He lies a LOT LESS than the people you put forth.

Yeah? Who would that be?

Those people are STILL lying about the vaccines, for example, to the tune of making colleges students get boosters.

Which I was against and never promoted anyone who did that. Your response it brought on by the cult mentality.

I condemn Tuckers lies so I have to be supportive of Fauci and the lot. All despite that not being true. You still believe it though because that is how you have been led to believe.

Oh, I was here cheering on Lin Wood and Sidney Powell? Find that
If you were still being a Trump sycophant -- yes, you were cheering on Sidney Powell AND Rudy G......and all of the bullshit that came with it...Trump put her on his legal team, Trump made Rudy his top lawyer when it came to proving the so-called election was stolen......and you know what I won't find? you calling them out in real time...I don't give a fuck about you saying they were "loons" well after the fact..I said it when it was happening...but we all know, Republicans can't admit they were wrong and a liberal was right....

You folks tried to do the same shit with Bush.....calling anyone who opposed going into Iraq, terrorists and traitors.........but now it's "Oh, I never was in favor of going into Iraq..." or "Oh, I knew Bush was trash all along...I'm an independent!" ...FOH

Yeah? Who would that be?

Which I was against and never promoted anyone who did that. Your response it brought on by the cult mentality.

I condemn Tuckers lies so I have to be supportive of Fauci and the lot. All despite that not being true. You still believe it though because that is how you have been led to believe.

Have you not been a supporter of the vaccines?

If you were still being a Trump sycophant -- yes, you were cheering on Sidney Powell AND Rudy G......and all of the bullshit that came with it...Trump put her on his legal team, Trump made Rudy his top lawyer when it came to proving the so-called election was stolen......and you know what I won't find? you calling them out in real time...I don't give a fuck about you saying they were "loons" well after the fact..I said it when it was happening...but we all know, Republicans can't admit they were wrong and a liberal was right....

You folks tried to do the same shit with Bush.....calling anyone who opposed going into Iraq, terrorists and traitors.........but now it's "Oh, I never was in favor of going into Iraq..." or "Oh, I knew Bush was trash all along...I'm an independent!" ...FOH

Honest to goodness.

Bush was a great president during 9/11 and a terrible president afterward. And imagine this: I CHANGED MY MIND ON IRAQ as it was happening. I know something you folks can never do, and by that I mean Leftists, which sadly infects all kinds of people.

Now, tell me about Biden. And the vaccines. Let's see YOUR flexible thinking.

Have you not been a supporter of the vaccines?

No, not at all. I have condemned Fauci's lies. I've argued how the greedy pharmaceutical companies can't be trusted. I've argued no one should be forced into taking one.

Honest to goodness.

Bush was a great president during 9/11 and a terrible president afterward. And imagine this: I CHANGED MY MIND ON IRAQ as it was happening. I know something you folks can never do, and by that I mean Leftists, which sadly infects all kinds of people.

To note, the vaccine's were developed and first distributed under Trump. I ended up having one because the Republican governor of Ohio told me I could not attend two concerts I already had tickets for pre-covid unless I did.

No, not at all. I have condemned Fauci's lies. I've argued how the greedy pharmaceutical companies can't be trusted. I've argued no one should be forced into taking one.

Right, and Carlson is top-rated because he is one of the ONLY voices on prime time, on a large network, allowed to say any of that. He also--GASP--says things I don't agree with. I know, imagine that.

And I still watch him, even if I don't agree with every single story he covers! whoa

To note, the vaccine's were developed and first distributed under Trump. I ended up having one because the Republican governor of Ohio told me I could not attend two concerts I already had tickets for pre-covid unless I did.

I know this will break your brain, but just because I voted for Trump does not mean I support or endorse every single thing he did.

Nuance is dead.

Thinking is dead.

Honest to goodness.

I don't think vaccines were a communist plot to kill all white Christians or whatever bullshit you pull out your ass.....and the cognitive dissonance it takes to pretend Trump has nothing to do with the vaccine is par for the course for you Trump sycophants...

What about Biden? He is a corporate establishment politician who proved to be able to be more competent than the guy you worship....

What made Bush great during 9/11 exactly? What was great about invading Iraq and creating a power vacuum in the Middle East that we still deal with today?

Right, and Carlson is top-rated because he is one of the ONLY voices on prime time, on a large network, allowed to say any of that. He also--GASP--says things I don't agree with. I know, imagine that.

And I still watch him, even if I don't agree with every single story he covers! whoa
He is top rated because more boomers watch him --- because more boomers watch cable news in general.....Tucker has been a failure most of his career, but the minute he latched on to peddling white supremacist conspiracies, he found his niche

I try not to get my news from someone whose lawyers successfully argued in court -- should not be taken seriously....

He lies for ratings. He is part of the brainwashing that causes you to respond to me as you did.

Forum List

Back