FOX Begging For Mercy....

Funny how the turd now comes home to roost, especially when it is a fake toy balloon bear turd. Skylar

First the fake election that everyone knows about, and now the noose tightens on the Hunter investigation and prosecution that Biden's political operatives have been trying to suppress for years.

Oops! Plop plop, fizz, fizz.

Yawning......$787,000,000.

You can whimper, you can whine. You can spin. And the number trumps you ever time.

Fox had its ass handed to it in the single largest public defamation settlement EVER.

Keep polishing that turd.

What is incorrect? Dominion had to settle for less than half of what they wanted. Yet you peons claim they won something.............Read slowly. Less than HALF of what they wanted. Yet you peons think that’s a “win”.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, what a sad misread.
We could teach you much, good poster lantern......about negotiating. You have much to learn. Don't go buy a car without an experienced person with you.

A couple rules for you: Them that don't ask --- don't get. Ask high. You can always come down. Play hardball, if needed. But, be willing to be cordial and gracious as pissed-off people tend to burn the whole thing down.....rather than negotiate and reach a practical agreement.

Clearly, Dominion read the rules.

So, I'm confident the forum cold conjecture that Dominion would have been glad to settle for $100 million, their projected revenue for a year. So, getting paid for a year's work....without doing nothing but hire lawyers.....well, that ain't a bad business model.

But, Fox seemingly panicked .... and paid. Way way over-paid.
Paid 8x of the Plaintiff's annual revenue.
Paid 10x what the company was even worth.

Yeah, I think the forum would conjecture that that........is a win. No?

The "Steele Doctrine".

Treason is waging war against the United States. Its the only crime defined by the constitution itself.

How is the 'Steele Doctrine' waging war against the United States?

Yet they are still on the air doing just fine and you didn't get a nickel of it.

They're $787,000,000 lighter.....so far.

They still have lawsuits from Smartmatic to the tune of $2.7 billion.

Fox was humiliated, it had its ass handed to it, admitted it lied. And the Big Lie had yet another epic fail in court, with the court finding that Fox's claims against Dominion were false.

And pathetically attempting to deflect and make me prove your assertions?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, that too, is a sad misread.
Earnest poster, lantern.....it works like this: (trust me).....YOU alleged that I had alleged you were an anti-Semite, and some other stuff. My avatar demurs. And asks your avatar to prove your allegation.

You won't, or can't. Or at any rate, did not.
Why?

Man up, and make your word good.
If you say it, be prepared to put your money where your mouth is.

Not my rules, it is the way the responsible adult world works.
You DO want to be part of that world, doncha?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, that too, is a sad misread.
Earnest poster, lantern.....it works like this: (trust me).....YOU alleged that I had alleged you were an anti-Semite, and some other stuff. My avatar demurs. And asks your avatar to prove your allegation.

You won't, or can't. Or at any rate, did not.
Why?

Man up, and make your word good.
If you say it, be prepared to put your money where your mouth is.

Not my rules, it is the way the responsible adult world works.
You DO want to be part of that world, doncha?
No retard. YOU were shown to have thrown accusations around. And you’re too much of a coward to even attempt to prove your own bullshit. So STFU and start showing some proof. Or be shown to be a liar. As usual. Show. Or. Go. Period. Get to work boy.

They'll make it back quick. Not so with Dominion.

No, it looks like YOU were humiliated! :lmao:

Laughing.....Dominion is rolling in Fox's money, having received in the largest public settlement for defamation in our nation's history.

Keep polishing that turd.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, what a sad misread.
We could teach you much, good poster lantern......about negotiating. You have much to learn. Don't go buy a car without an experienced person with you.

A couple rules for you: Them that don't ask --- don't get. Ask high. You can always come down. Play hardball, if needed. But, be willing to be cordial and gracious as pissed-off people tend to burn the whole thing down.....rather than negotiate and reach a practical agreement.

Clearly, Dominion read the rules.

So, I'm confident the forum cold conjecture that Dominion would have been glad to settle for $100 million, their projected revenue for a year. So, getting paid for a year's work....without doing nothing but hire lawyers.....well, that ain't a bad business model.

But, Fox seemingly panicked .... and paid. Way way over-paid.
Paid 8x of the Plaintiff's annual revenue.
Paid 10x what the company was even worth.

Yeah, I think the forum would conjecture that that........is a win. No?
GFY asshole. Dominion panicked and took less than half of what they were demanding. Period. Don’t post before mommy reviews your idiocy asshole. Again GFY. Now start in on another personal attack. It’s all you have moron.

Treason is waging war against the United States. Its the only crime defined by the constitution itself.

How is the 'Steele Doctrine' waging war against the United States?
The top law enforcement agency in the Country that we trust apparently failed to verify the document that was allegedly funded by the Hillary campaign. A freaking rookie Cop would have questioned the authenticity of Steele but the FBI persisted and offered it as evidence to undermine the President of the United States. Isn't that the definition of treason?

And all you got to roll in is toy bear balloon poop.

After taxes and paying lawyers, they won't have much left.

Me, I get to enjoy all the conservative turd polishing. Your desperate excuse making for the largest public defamation settlement in US history......it makes me giggle.

Gee, that is a pathetic admission. You don't have any life do you toy poop balloon?

I bet gas makes you giggle.

Your desperation and Fox News having to pay out 3/4 of a Billion dollars for its lies certainly makes me giggle.

Your desperation and Fox News having to pay out 3/4 of a Billion dollars for its lies certainly makes me giggle.

Now I remember why I had you on iggy for years--- you're an idiot. No, I really mean that. You're a true IDIOT. I have no desperation, moron, I could care less about Fox or Dominion, I don't even watch the channel and I don't buy the machines. You such a pathetic jerkoff that all you feed off of is the ATTENTION. I may have to cut you off at the knees again, as much as I've tried stopping putting people on ignore.

YOU were shown to have thrown accusations around
------------------------------------------------------
Umm, nope.
Not shown that at all.

So, earnest poster lantern.....that is yet another allegation you will have to prove if you want to earn Adult-Contributor status on this venue.

Can you prove it?
We are all hoping the best for you. :thup:

------------------------------------------------------
Umm, nope.
Not shown that at all.

So, earnest poster lantern.....that is yet another allegation you will have to prove if you want to earn Adult-Contributor status on this venue.

Can you prove it?
We are all hoping the best for you. :thup:
I neither need nor require any “status” from a moron like you. Continue running.

"Now start in on another personal attack. It’s all you have moron."

Ah, poster lantern, my avatar, and other avatars, have no need to do "personal attacks" on your avatar.
After all, it would be redundant. Over-driving the nail.
You've already defined your character and your education with your postings.
For example, see below:

"GFY asshole..... ..... your idiocy asshole. Again GFY...."

Forum List

Back