Everything Disney Touches Turns To Excrement...Including Fox News

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Yes.....Disney bought Fox in 2019.....and that's when everything started going to Hell.

They've turned the most successful news organization into a news station that is no-longer trusted.

They're almost neck and neck with MSNBC.

They've lost a full 30% of their viewers since they fired Tucker Carlson.

But the slide started in 2017 when they announced the sale. Then the company started purging conservatives.

No American news organization spent hardly any time talking about the migrant uprising in Europe that has been going on for close to month. Even Newsmax hasn't covered it, which is why I don't trust any of them.

I consider Fox News to be entertainment now.

If I want to find out the truth about what's going on in the world I'll go elsewhere.

LINKS

Last edited:
Yes.....Disney bought Fox News in 2019.....and that's when everything started going to Hell.

They've turned the most successful news organization into a news station that is no-longer trusted.

But the slide started in 2017 when they announced the sale. Then the company started purging conservatives.

No American news organization spent hardly any time talking about the migrant uprising in Europe that has been going on for close to month. Even Newsmax hasn't covered it, which is why I don't trust any of them.

If I want to find out the truth about what's going on in the world I'll go elsewhere.

LINKS
Disney actually did not buy fox news

Yes.....Disney bought Fox News in 2019.....and that's when everything started going to Hell.

LINKS
I do like how we're able to chronicle your demise of trusting everything and everyone less and less as time goes by. It's almost like you're paranoid or something.

But then again...everything and everyone else has the problem; not you...right?

LINKS
Disney bought the entertainment assets of FOX corp.
Fox news isnt part of that. Disney is not in the news business.
Although its a stretch to call FOX news, news.

Disney bought the entertainment assets of FOX corp.
Fox news isnt part of that. Disney is not in the news business.
Although its a stretch to call FOX news, news.
Disney bought 21st Century Fox which owned Fox News. They claim they spun off Fox News....but the Murdoch family sold Fox to Disney because they see eye-to-eye in just about everything. The current CEO was personally involved in several sex-discrimination actions against former anchors on Fox News and Rodger Ailes himself. The station has just been a complete mess since Disney started to buy 21st Century Fox.

The same sort of destructive changes that Disney has taken are happening at Fox.
It's the same woke nonsense. The Dominion lawsuit wasn't legit by any stretch because Dominion was cheating. Nothing Fox said about them was a lie. They just used a few emails from Fox News employees to base their claims off of.

Then strangely Fox settled out of court.

Then they immediately fired Tucker Carlson to silence him, and just fired his entire staff yesterday, but still maintain it's not because of the lawsuit.

No, it's because the same mindset that operates at Disney is now operating at Fox News.

The acquisition of 21st Century Fox by The Walt Disney Company was announced on December 14, 2017, and was completed on March 20, 2019.[1] Among other key assets, the acquisition included the 20th Century Fox film and television studios, U.S. cable channels such as FX, Fox Networks Group, a 73% stake in National Geographic Partners, Indian television broadcaster Star India, and a 30% stake in Hulu. One day before the acquisition, 21st Century Fox spun off the Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Television Stations, Fox News Channel, Fox Business, Fox Sports 1 and 2, Fox Deportes, and the Big Ten Network into the newly formed Fox Corporation. Other 21st Century Fox assets such as the Fox Sports Networks and Sky were divested and sold off to third parties such as Comcast, Sinclair Broadcast Group and Yankee Global Enterprises.[2]

Disney bought 21st Century Fox which owned Fox News. They claim they spun off Fox News....but the Murdoch family sold Fox to Disney because they see eye-to-eye in just about everything. The current CEO was personally involved in several sex-discrimination actions against former anchors on Fox News and Rodger Ailes himself. The station has just been a complete mess since Disney started to buy 21st Century Fox.

The same sort of destructive changes that Disney has taken are happening at Fox.
It's the same woke nonsense. The Dominion lawsuit wasn't legit by any stretch because Dominion was cheating. Nothing Fox said about them was a lie. They just used a few emails from Fox News employees to base their claims off of.

Then they immediately fired Tucker Carlson to silence him, and just fired his entire staff yesterday, but still maintain it's not because of the lawsuit.

No, it's because the same mindset that operates at Disney is now operating at Fox News.
This is worse than when Disney bought Microsoft in 2019 and sent it straight to hell

I do like how we're able to chronicle your demise of trusting everything and everyone less and less as time goes by. It's almost like you're paranoid or something.

But then again...everything and everyone else has the problem; not you...right?
And you're a Democrat because you're a sheep.

LINKS
Mudwhistle, you never get anything right.

Fox Corp. is a new stand-alone company that comprises of the assets Disney didn't buy. It includes Fox News, Fox Sports, the Fox Network, and Fox TV stations.

And you think I should have been a complete asshole and voted for Obama instead? :auiqs.jpg:
No, I think for once you should have some convictions and not have voted for someone you'll have to disavow later on. Liberals don't have that mental condition that forces them to listen to some loon because he tells us what we want to hear. Has Trump ever told you anything you've disagreed with very much? Nope. Why? Because he's playing you. And as a result...here you are having to disavow your past. Guess what; you'll disavow Trump later on in your "life" too beeotch.

On the plus side, for most people (usually liberals), they have scruples which makes it difficult to be so intellectually ambiguous. You don't have any such obstacle.

No, I think for once you should have some convictions and not have voted for someone you'll have to disavow later on. Liberals don't have that mental condition that forces them to listen to some loon because he tells us what we want to hear. Has Trump ever told you anything you've disagreed with very much? Nope. Why? Because he's playing you. And as a result...here you are having to disavow your past. Guess what; you'll disavow Trump later on in your "life" too beeotch.

On the plus side, for most people (usually liberals), they have scruples which makes it difficult to be so intellectually ambiguous. You don't have any such obstacle.
Let me see.....my choices were to either vote for a RINO or vote for a communist??

I'll take the RINO any day.

Let me see.....my choices were to either vote for a RINO or vote for a communist??

I'll take the RINO any day.
You had more choices than that but then again...I think complexity to you (like all conservatives) is a bridge too far. Anything that takes more than one or two brain cells is too complex for you to undertake.

Forum List

Back