FOX Begging For Mercy....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Fox News pushes Dominion to settle mammoth defamation lawsuit as judge delays trial, multiple sources report

Fox is pushing to settle a mammoth defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems just before it was about to head to trial, according to multiple reports

So much for their 1st Amendment prattle.

But FOX viewers needn't be concerned about everything else Sean, Tucker, Laura, Maria, Jesse, or that ugly little runt on The 5, have told them to believe. Just because FOX would readily lie about the outcome of a presidential election doesn't mean everything they've told you about Grifty, or Biden, is a steaming crock..

That's some stone cold xit, right there..

WTF is "xit"?????

I want them to go to trial as well..........unless the judge they have is corrupted and worthless.

I'm sure BOTH sides are scared they're gonna have to shell out some hard evidence about something that will show what corrupt liars and frauds they both are.

It would be fun to watch never the less.

It does not matter what comes out about Fox and Dominion because the Fox consumer lives on confirmation bias. Confirmation bias might be the most dangerous concept in the right wing noise machine, they search out the noise that they want to believe, and Fox built an empire on that concept. I do not see that on the left, they seem to have more individualistic crazy ideas, but do not align well with a thought leader like Fox, Rush or Trump etc. Tell a lie conservatives like, repeat it often, soon it is a fact in the drone of the RWNM. Alternate facts.

• Banned
WTF is "xit"?????

I want them to go to trial as well..........unless the judge they have is corrupted and worthless.

I'm sure BOTH sides are scared they're gonna have to shell out some hard evidence about something that will show what corrupt liars and frauds they both are.

It would be fun to watch never the less.
One is Plaintiff, the other is Respondent.

Plaintiff is not on trial.

• Banned
It does not matter what comes out about Fox and Dominion because the Fox consumer lives on confirmation bias. Confirmation bias might be the most dangerous concept in the right wing noise machine, they search out the noise that they want to believe, and Fox built an empire on that concept. I do not see that on the left, they seem to have more individualistic crazy ideas, but do not align well with a thought leader like Fox, Rush or Trump etc. Tell a lie conservatives like, repeat it often, soon it is a fact in the drone of the RWNM. Alternate facts.
Confirmation bias has driven these imbeciles further out on the Infotainment Lunatic Fringe....

Ask a MAGAt to reveal their source of information....then behold the nauseating cowardice..

Ask a MAGAt to reveal their source of information....then behold........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then behold the silence. The absence. The disappearance.

I mean by that, any number of times over my few months using this chatroom my avatar has queried some MAGA/QAnon fanboy on the vetting of some Bizarro Desk claim they make. Where did they get their information. Which news outlets do they recommend? Can they provide a link? A source?

Whereupon, they go AWOL.
Flee to another thread and play their unsubstantiated-claims nonsense over there.

Other than that, I think they must be fine people.

I mean by that, any number of times over my few months using this chatroom my avatar has queried some MAGA/QAnon fanboy on the vetting of some Bizarro Desk claim they make. Where did they get their information. Which news outlets do they recommend? Can they provide a link? A source?

Whereupon, they go AWOL.
Flee to another thread and play their unsubstantiated-claims nonsense over there.

"Every one knows" seems to be the go to for most of them. Then they tell me I am too blind to see, but do not present anything to look at. It is kinda scary so many of our fellow Americans are so easily duped.

Whereupon, they go AWOL.

They fully appreciate how bullshit their sources are, and don't want to be laughed out of the room.

Fox News pushes Dominion to settle mammoth defamation lawsuit as judge delays trial, multiple sources report

Fox is pushing to settle a mammoth defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems just before it was about to head to trial, according to multiple reports

So much for their 1st Amendment prattle.

But FOX viewers needn't be concerned about everything else Sean, Tucker, Laura, Maria, Jesse, or that ugly little runt on The 5, have told them to believe. Just because FOX would readily lie about the outcome of a presidential election doesn't mean everything they've told you about Grifty, or Biden, is a steaming crock..
Let us know when you have an original thought.

Forum List

Back