Four things that were supposed to happen by 2015 because Obama got reelected

Why, sir, do you hate America?

private investigator shart said:
Why, lowlife, do you continue to insist that you have an honorable record in the US Armed Forces, when you in fact went AWOL?

SmarterThanTheAverageBear
NLT

bodecea said:
FIrst of all, in the Navy it's called UA (Unauthorized Absence)....and I never went UA in my entire career. You must be listening to Mal and Bootlicker too much.

Yeah. Well. Cool. Whatever.

No, I can't say I'm familiar with some of the more intimate terms in the lexicon of the US Armed Forces.

But then, unlike you, I don't claim to be something I'm not, nor ever have been, see.

And I don't know who this "Bootlicker" cat is, but—not that I care to, or feel the least bit compelled to have to justify to the likes of you why—I can assure you that no, I don't listen to Mal/ KGB Grizzly/ whatever he now calls himself too much.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I even like the mofo a whole helluva lot.

Not especially partial to the way he continually beats his chest to let us know how important he is, I ain't.

Not really big on the fact that he still doesn't give nearly enough "thank yous" here proportionally to the ones he somehow mysteriously receives, I ain't.

And his taste in smokin' hot, insanely curvy honeys is seriously lacking.

He don't know good pussy. That much is painstakingly obvious.

I'm not sure he and I would get along in a bar. Not a good bar, that is.

He'd prolly try to play some Counting Crows or Train or the frick'n Goo Goo Dolls or some bullshit when the rest of us are in the middle of an intense pool tourney and needing a constant really loud obnoxious fix of Maiden or Metallica or Megadeth or Priest or the Crüe to keep us rollin'.

And he'd prolly be tellin' us how great he is while he'd be continuin' to put Gen. Washingtons into the jukebox torturin' us with that crap, to boot.

So nope, not necessarily a fan of mal's, for those reasons.

I enjoy his posts sometimes. But—God bless 'im—I hafta admit that it often takes a Xanax bar or five to do it.

And the fact that I don't even know who "bootlicker" is should tell you all you need to know about how much of a fan I am of his work.

It should tell you that. But because you're stupid, it prolly won't.

Ain't a perfect world, I s'pose.

If it were, then folks like you wouldn't claim to be heroic figures that they ain't.

Givin' you sharts.

They are what you deserve, because—true to your milieu—you continue to berate innocents with stupid questions like:

bodecea said:

You got no right to ask anyone that. Not with your record of unauthorized absences in the US Navy.

Want sharts hurled atcha?

Keep firin' away, and build up your karma, dumbass.

Last edited:

private investigator shart said:
Why, lowlife, do you continue to insist that you have an honorable record in the US Armed Forces, when you in fact went AWOL?

SmarterThanTheAverageBear
NLT

bodecea said:
FIrst of all, in the Navy it's called UA (Unauthorized Absence)....and I never went UA in my entire career. You must be listening to Mal and Bootlicker too much.

Yeah. Well. Cool. Whatever.

No, I can't say I'm familiar with some of the more intimate terms in the lexicon of the US Armed Forces.

But then, unlike you, I don't claim to be something I'm not, nor ever have been, see.

And I don't know who this "Bootlicker" cat is, but—not that I care to, or feel the least bit compelled to have to justify to the likes of you why—I can assure you that no, I don't listen to Mal/ KGB Grizzly/ whatever he now calls himself too much.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I even like the mofo a whole helluva lot.

Not especially partial to the way he continually beats his chest to let us know how important he is, I ain't.

Not really big on the fact that he still doesn't give nearly enough "thank yous" here proportionally to the ones he somehow mysteriously receives, I ain't.

And his taste in smokin' hot, insanely curvy honeys is seriously lacking.

He don't know good pussy. That much is painstakingly obvious.

I'm not sure he and I would get along in a bar. Not a good bar, that is.

He'd prolly try to play some Counting Crows or Train or the frick'n Goo Goo Dolls or some bullshit when the rest of us are in the middle of an intense pool tourney and needing a constant really loud obnoxious fix of Maiden or Metallica or Megadeth or Priest or the Crüe to keep us rollin'.

And he'd prolly be tellin' us how great he is while he'd be continuin' to put Gen. Washingtons into the jukebox torturin' us with that crap, to boot.

So nope, not necessarily a fan of mal's, for those reasons.

I enjoy his posts sometimes. But—God bless 'im—I hafta admit that it often takes a Xanax bar or five to do it.

And the fact that I don't even know who "bootlicker" is should tell you all you need to know about how much of a fan I am of his work.

It should tell you that. But because you're stupid, it prolly won't.

Ain't a perfect world, I s'pose.

If it were, then folks like you wouldn't claim to be heroic figures that they ain't.

Givin' you sharts.

They are what you deserve, because—true to your milieu—you continue to berate innocents with stupid questions like:

bodecea said:

You got no right to ask anyone that. Not with your record of unauthorized absences in the US Navy.

Want sharts hurled atcha?

Keep firin' away, and build up your karma, dumbass.

Nice, so you admit you don't know what you are talking about

New employment figures are in and we added 3 million jobs as well as seeing our unemplyment rate down to 5.6%

Looks like Obamacare is the jobs killer that Republicans predicted

Wasn't a bunch of people supposed to move to Canada or something if he got re-elected?

Still waiting on Ted Nugent to either die or go to jail

Apparently that crane company that vowed not to hire anybody until Obama left office went outta business. tsk tsk

Somehow all those companies that threatened employees if Obama got elected are doing quite well

Not bad for a community organizer

Obama's fault

Forum List

Back