Four things that were supposed to happen by 2015 because Obama got reelected

Now that is true projection...the reluctant hypocrite calling someone else hypocritical.

And still no links to these Democratic predictions about a Republican re-election. Imagine that?

Proving my point. You are a one trick pony. For you, every discussion goes back to that you're gay. LOL. Check and mate.

Where did I bring up my orientation? Oh, I didn't...you did. Who's obsessed? I didn't mention WHY you were a reluctant hypocrite. You're really trying to get of topic...must be because you can't come up with ANY links. Still searching? :lol:

Damn you're a dumb bimbo. Are you blond?

Stunning response...you really got me on that one. Bazingza!!!!

Guess you aren't going to prove your claim. Shocking!!!!

I told you up front if you want me to go to effort to address your posts, you have to address mine and stop changing and ignoring what I said. I don't care if you like it or not, I don't care if you do it or not. I'm just telling you.

I do address your posts and you're just adding to your list of excuses for not providing proof of your claims.

I know...claim "Strawman" or call me a stupid bitch again. That'll help you recover from your epic fail. :lol:

Proving my point. You are a one trick pony. For you, every discussion goes back to that you're gay. LOL. Check and mate.

Where did I bring up my orientation? Oh, I didn't...you did. Who's obsessed? I didn't mention WHY you were a reluctant hypocrite. You're really trying to get of topic...must be because you can't come up with ANY links. Still searching? :lol:

I told you up front if you want me to go to effort to address your posts, you have to address mine and stop changing and ignoring what I said. I don't care if you like it or not, I don't care if you do it or not. I'm just telling you.

I do address your posts and you're just adding to your list of excuses for not providing proof of your claims.

I know...claim "Strawman" or call me a stupid bitch again. That'll help you recover from your epic fail. :lol:

Strawman. I didn't call you a stupid bitch, I called you a dumb blond.

Obama had nothing to do with the drop in gas.

Only the rise of the prices?

That was private companies fracking that flood the world market. And Saudi Arabia deciding to screw over Iran and Russia.
Th unemployment rate is a lie considering all the factors that are ignored.

Its not a lie that their prediction didnt come through tho, is it?

The stock market is only doing well because the fed has been pumping money into it. Ironic how libs love the stock market doing so well when it mostly benefits the wealthy.

Again, Obama is only at fault when it does bad?

And since the GOP have supposedly been obstructionists how can you credit Obama with the recovery?

You cant, Obama is only credited with the bad stuff obviously.

Obama's policies caused a lot a damage before the GOP was able to curtail them.
So no it is not a lie that the predictions didn't come true. If the GOP hadn't been able to block Obama's agenda we would be screwed.

PLEASE give the bills they passed that stopped the 'dictator' from doing what he has?

After 8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies the US lost 1+ million PRIVATE sector jobs. Even stopping end of Jan 2008, Dubya only had 4 million private sector jobs

Since 'job killer' Obamacares passed Feb 2010, 11+ million PRIVATE sector jobs have been created. A NET since Jan 2009 of 7 million (Dubya's policies cost 4+ million in 2009)

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Last edited:
Funny the left sure din't predict their collective ass kicking,fact the predictions where the complete opposite.

Liar. Links?

It was a midterm in a sitting Prez second term, history said the sitting Prez party loses seats, add to that the GOP's gerrymandering they admitted that created their pick ups in states/House, how about being honest?

Strawman. I didn't call you a stupid bitch, I called you a dumb blond.

More deflection...and an appalling lack of links.

Dear rightwinger:
You left out what wasn't predicted

It was foreseen that he would continue dividing the nation
as 'wealthy interests enabled by conservatives' vs. 'poor people enabled by liberals'

And that has happened.

He even demonized Ben Carson instead of joining forces on microlending they both agree on.
Because politics, based on making others look bad,
is more important than solutions that would make everyone look good.

What we didn't predict is the rise in racist bullying
from protests over Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown
building up to riots and even shooting police in anger.

This division by party and class projected onto race is NOT good for America.

Yet Obama has played right into it and demonized the Constitutionalists
by spreading the divisive misperception that Tea Party and others
opposed politically are racist, stoking the flames of division by
announcing that "voting is the best REVENGE" that it's all about bullying and retribution
for political dominance, not about collaborating and working on common solutions that would unite.

Obama Says Race a Key Component in Tea Party Protests - US News

A new study is shedding some light on what researchers describe as a “nuanced” relationship between Tea Party supporters and racial animus.

The study published in Race and Social Problems indicates that Tea Party members are not necessarily any more racist than typical white Americans, but that the movement’s supporters are more likely to be, leading the researchers to conclude that, ”what the Tea Party means to its members and what it represents to the large public may, in fact, not be the same thing.”

The study of survey data compiled in 2010 found that people who viewed the Tea Party favorably more often agreed with negative sentiments about African-Americans, than did the general population. Tea Party supporters were more likely to agree with statements like: “It’s really a matter of some people not trying hard enough; if blacks would only try harder they could be just as well off as whites,” and less likely to agree with ones like: “Generations of slavery and discrimination have created conditions that make it difficult for blacks to work their way out of the lower class.”

Study Tea Party supporters more likely to exhibit racism MSNBC

teapartyracism.jpg

What did Obama do to bring it down?
Tell me sir, what did the Republicans do to bring it down?

And/or what did they do to stop Obama's policies...what policies did they stop exactly?

I look forward to your response.

Dear MarcATL: the people pushing for Constitutional reforms within the Republican party
are EQUALLY as embattled as the true progressives and liberals hijacked by career politicians controlling the Democrats.

The real reformists can't get things done when all parties get hijacked by people who aren't effective in solutions.

The solutions will likely come from party members and leaders who cross over
and form collaborative alliances ACROSS party lines, so we the ANTS
outnumber the GRASSHOPPERS who are attacking the worker anthills.

If we use our resources and networks in unison, we cannot be divided and conquered
by bigger bullies who just want to rule the nests and roosts. And crow crow crow
while the farm animals do all the work behind the scenes.

We spend billions paying these candidates to go into the ring fighting each other,
but they get little done that way and cost us more and more money.

Money to pay for their campaigns.
Money to lobby for this vote or that vote.
Money to pay their salaries and pay for the existing programs and/or added ones.
And we STILL have to run our own community programs, and do the work
locally that isn't getting done by govt. In fact in my neighborhood, money went to
govt and developers to compete against and take land and property that the nonprofit
community groups wanted to restore as a campus to teach independent self-management.
So our tax money is even used AGAINST us to rob us of equal opportunity, giving that money to
wealthy interests who determine who gets to stay in office by appeasing them, not helping free people from this cycle.

So why keep paying more and more to people who aren't solving problems.
Why not invest that money locally, into creating and developing
the programs we need as businesses, and writing those costs off our taxes.
so we control where our money goes instead of gambling on govt with no guarantees.

"Constitutional reforms"

(Re-)Introducing: The American School of Economics

When the United States became independent from Britain it also rebelled against the British System of economics, characterized by Adam Smith, in favor of the American School based on protectionism and infrastructure and prospered under this system for almost 200 years to become the wealthiest nation in the world. Unrestrained free trade resurfaced in the early 1900s culminating in the Great Depression and again in the 1970s culminating in the current Economic Meltdown.

Closely related to mercantilism, it can be seen as contrary to classical economics. It consisted of these three core policies:
  1. protecting industry through selective high tariffs (especially 1861–1932) and through subsidies (especially 1932–70)
  2. government investments in infrastructure creating targeted internal improvements (especially in transportation)
  3. a national bank with policies that promote the growth of productive enterprises rather than speculation

Frank Bourgin's 1989 study of the Constitutional Convention shows that direct government involvement in the economy was intended by the Founders

The goal, most forcefully articulated by Hamilton, was to ensure that dearly won political independence was not lost by being economically and financially dependent on the powers and princes of Europe. The creation of a strong central government able to promote science, invention, industry and commerce, was seen as an essential means of promoting the general welfare and making the economy of the United States strong enough for them to determine their own destiny

American School of Economics

80% of the population owns 5% of the wealth.

Who Rules America Wealth Income and Power

The middle class has been eviscerated

Why Thomas Jefferson Favored Profit Sharing
By David Cay Johnston

The founders, despite decades of rancorous disagreements about almost every other aspect of their grand experiment, agreed that America would survive and thrive only if there was widespread ownership of land and businesses.

George Washington, nine months before his inauguration as the first president, predicted that America "will be the most favorable country of any kind in the world for persons of industry and frugality, possessed of moderate capital, to inhabit." And, he continued, "it will not be less advantageous to the happiness of the lowest class of people, because of the equal distribution of property."

The second president, John Adams, feared "monopolies of land" would destroy the nation and that a business aristocracy born of inequality would manipulate voters, creating "a system of subordination to all... The capricious will of one or a very few" dominating the rest. Unless constrained, Adams wrote, "the rich and the proud" would wield economic and political power that "will destroy all the equality and liberty, with the consent and acclamations of the people themselves."

James Madison, the Constitution's main author, described inequality as an evil, saying government should prevent "an immoderate, and especially unmerited, accumulation of riches." He favored "the silent operation of laws which, without violating the rights of property, reduce extreme wealth towards a state of mediocrity, and raise extreme indigents towards a state of comfort."

Alexander Hamilton, who championed manufacturing and banking as the first Treasury secretary, also argued for widespread ownership of assets, warning in 1782 that, "whenever a discretionary power is lodged in any set of men over the property of their neighbors, they will abuse it."

Late in life, Adams, pessimistic about whether the republic would endure, wrote that the goal of the democratic government was not to help the wealthy and powerful but to achieve "the greatest happiness for the greatest number."

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/02/07/why-thomas-jefferson-favored-profit-sharing-245454.html

Our Hidden History of Corporations in the United States

When American colonists declared independence from England in 1776, they also freed themselves from control by English corporations that extracted their wealth and dominated trade. After fighting a revolution to end this exploitation, our country’s founders retained a healthy fear of corporate power and wisely limited corporations exclusively to a business role. Corporations were forbidden from attempting to influence elections, public policy, and other realms of civic society.

Initially, the privilege of incorporation was granted selectively to enable activities that benefited the public, such as construction of roads or canals. Enabling shareholders to profit was seen as a means to that end. The states also imposed conditions (some of which remain on the books, though unused) like these*:

• Corporate charters (licenses to exist) were granted for a limited time and could be revoked promptly for violating laws.
  • Corporations could engage only in activities necessary to fulfill their chartered purpose.
  • Corporations could not own stock in other corporations nor own any property that was not essential to fulfilling their chartered purpose.
  • Corporations were often terminated if they exceeded their authority or caused public harm.
  • Owners and managers were responsible for criminal acts committed on the job.
  • Corporations could not make any political or charitable contributions nor spend money to influence law-making.
Our Hidden History of Corporations in the United States

Obama had nothing to do with the drop in gas.
That was private companies fracking that flood the world market. And Saudi Arabia deciding to screw over Iran and Russia.
Th unemployment rate is a lie considering all the factors that are ignored.
The stock market is only doing well because the fed has been pumping money into it. Ironic how libs love the stock market doing so well when it mostly benefits the wealthy.
And since the GOP have supposedly been obstructionists how can you credit Obama with the recovery?

Obama had nothing to do with the drop in gas prices yet Gingrich predicted that Obama's policies would give us $10 a gallon gas

Gingrich promised he would bring gas prices down to $2.50 a gallon. If he were elected, would you have given HIM credit?

Obama had nothing to do with the drop in gas prices yet Gingrich predicted that Obama's policies would give us $10 a gallon gas

Gingrich promised he would bring gas prices down to $2.50 a gallon. If he were elected, would you have given HIM credit?

Obama himself has said that he wanted highr gas prices,and that was when it was 4 buck a gal.

Bottom line your guys got their collective ass handed to them,because of your policies,get over it,blubbering on like a school girl about what could have or what someone predicted years ago,just make you look smaller than you are.

You can't have it both ways

Either Obama's policies were going to escallate the price of gas or they were going to bring it down?

Republicans like Gingrich, Lee and Bachmann claimed they could bring it down to under $3 a gallon....Obama brought it down to under $2 a gallon

Its not under two in NY and what did he do ?? we will wait along time for this spin!!

Drive to NJ
What did Obama do to bring it down?
Tell me sir, what did the Republicans do to bring it down?

And/or what did they do to stop Obama's policies...what policies did they stop exactly?

I look forward to your response.

According to liberals the GOP have blocked all of Obama's efforts since they took control of the House.
I never said the GOP was responsible for lowing the prices though. I said that private companies and Saudi Arabia were responsible.

According to cons, Obama has ignored them and acted as a dictator. Which is it? BTW, PREZ POLICY IS #1 ABOVE ALL ELSE. You know who controls regulators?

In September 2012, Mitt Romney predicted that if Obama is reelected “you’re going to see chronic high unemployment continue four years or longer.” At the time, the unemployment rate was 8.1% and had been between 8.1% and 8.3% for the entire year.
What would breaking out of “chronic high unemployment” look like in a Romney presidency? Romney pledged that, if elected, he could bring the unemployment rate down to 6% by January 2017.

Romney bragged only HE was capable of bringing down unemployment. He even pledged he could bring it below 6% by January 2017

Community Organizer Obama brought it below 6% by September 2014

How? What policies did he use?

I bet you were one of the Klowns blaming Obama when gas prices went back up to the rates of summer 2008, near $4 a gallon right?

It was just a couple of years ago that Republicans positioned gas prices one of the nation’s most important political issues. Mitt Romney, during his failed presidential bid, argued President Obama “gets full credit or blame for what’s happened in this economy, and what’s happened to gasoline prices under his watch.”

Full credit or blame on gas prices MSNBC

Mitt Romney: Obama to Blame for High Gas Prices

March 16, 2012

Oil production on federal lands and offshore during the first three years of the Obama administration was 13 percent higher than from 2006 to 2008, according to new government data, though it did decrease somewhat between 2010 and 2011.

The White House pointed to the Gulf spill and said that year-to-year fluctuations are common based on market conditions and industry decisions.

“Still, the overall trends show a clear picture of rising domestic production,” Zichal said.

Natural-gas production on federal lands has increased 6 percent since Obama took office from 2006-2008 levels, but offshore natural gas production decreased, according to the White House.

But Zichal said the offshore natural gas decrease reflects business decisions by industry to shift toward onshore shale-gas production in areas like the South and East.

“Still, total federal natural gas production (offshore + onshore) has largely kept pace overall with levels before the President took office,” Zichal said.

Fuel Fix Oil output on federal lands offshore up under Obama data show

1. Gas was supposed to cost $5.45 per gallon.
In March 2012, on the floor of the United States Senate, Mike Lee (R-UT) predicted that if Obama was reelected gas would cost $5.45 per gallon by the start 2015. Lee said that gas prices would rise 5 cents for every month Obama was in office, ultimately reaching $6.60 per gallon.
Lee was not alone. Newt Gingrich, running for the GOP nomination, predicted that if Obama was reelected he would push gas to “$10 a gallon.” Gingrich said he would reduce gas prices dramatically by reversing Obama’s energy policies. Gingrich flanked himself with campaign signs promising $2.50 gas if he was elected.

Sometimes you tell the truth, shitflinger - just not on this board.

{ Approving the Keystone Pipeline, which Obama vetoed last month, approving a return to drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, and approving drilling in areas of Alaska, Gingrich says, would provide “2.3 million barrels a day of additional energy.”}

Obama DIDN'T veto it (YET) AND it's a world wide market. Who says 2.3 million a more? lol

It's a shame really, that Republicans pray for America to fail just because they think it will hurt Obama. Obama will make triple the 100 million Clinton made, at least. He will never want. But Republicans will. And they did it to themselves thinking they hurt Obama. What a bunch of fools.

1. Gas was supposed to cost $5.45 per gallon.
In March 2012, on the floor of the United States Senate, Mike Lee (R-UT) predicted that if Obama was reelected gas would cost $5.45 per gallon by the start 2015. Lee said that gas prices would rise 5 cents for every month Obama was in office, ultimately reaching $6.60 per gallon.
Lee was not alone. Newt Gingrich, running for the GOP nomination, predicted that if Obama was reelected he would push gas to “$10 a gallon.” Gingrich said he would reduce gas prices dramatically by reversing Obama’s energy policies. Gingrich flanked himself with campaign signs promising $2.50 gas if he was elected.

Sometimes you tell the truth, shitflinger - just not on this board.

{ Approving the Keystone Pipeline, which Obama vetoed last month, approving a return to drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, and approving drilling in areas of Alaska, Gingrich says, would provide “2.3 million barrels a day of additional energy.”}

Obama DIDN'T veto it (YET) AND it's a world wide market. Who says 2.3 million a more? lol

Oh good god, dumb2three,

At least TRY to keep up.

Last edited:
You forgot the debt was supposed to be cut in half by the end of Obama's first term.

Actually it was the deficit that was supposed to be cut in half

In actuality it has been cut by 2/3.....chalk another one up for Obama
Actually it hasn't and even if that was the case it was not done at the end of his first term.

January 08, 2009 (12 days PRE Obama)

CBO Projects $1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009

CBO Projects 1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009 - Memphis Daily News

It turned out to be $1.4 trillion, Dubya/GOP knew how to dig a DEEP hole

The federal government incurred a budget deficit of $680 billion in fiscal year 2013 (Started Oct 1, 2012)

Monthly Budget Review Summary for Fiscal Year 2013 Congressional Budget Office

KINDA THINK THAT'S MORE THAN HALF!!

In September 2012, Mitt Romney predicted that if Obama is reelected “you’re going to see chronic high unemployment continue four years or longer.” At the time, the unemployment rate was 8.1% and had been between 8.1% and 8.3% for the entire year.
What would breaking out of “chronic high unemployment” look like in a Romney presidency? Romney pledged that, if elected, he could bring the unemployment rate down to 6% by January 2017.

Romney bragged only HE was capable of bringing down unemployment. He even pledged he could bring it below 6% by January 2017

Community Organizer Obama brought it below 6% by September 2014

How? What policies did he use?

What policies would Romney have used?

Slashing taxes on the rich?

When all else fails, stick with the cliches.

Rightwinger, destroyed in his own thread...again.

For reference.
Gas Prices, obviously the current gas prices have zero to do with Obama or anyone else in America for that matter. But to the $10 prediction....obvious political folly that meant nothing, and very typical of both parties playing doomsday politics.
But again, Obama has zero to do with the current gas prices.
Unemployment stuck at 8%. - No one except Obama supporters give any validity to the current unemployment number. It is a farce on numerous levels and any and all clear thinking people know it. As well as the unemployment number does not take into consideration of record part-time to full-time ratio, and UNDEREMPLOYMENT. Which is a far-far-far worse problem long-term than unemployment.
Stock Market was supposed to crash. Without a $4 trillion bailout, and $700 billion MONTHLY bond buying scheme - the market would have crashed long ago. I don;t give a flying f*ck what market you artificially pump up - it will do well. If Royal Typewriter Company received $1 billion a month bailout - they would still be doing great. We are in middle of a tremendous bond induced bubble. The ONLY people benefiting from it are the ultra wealthy. Period. So congratulations to the Obama admin for abusing taxpayer dollars to kee the wealthiest in the nation in the black.
Entire economy collapse - first this entire post was based on Rush Limbaugh. He is hardly a representative of clear thinking. But on the economy - the economic improvents in the past 6 years HAS ONLY BENEFITED THE WEALTHIEST AMERICANS. Since 2009, the top 7% earners have enjoyed a massive 32% earnings increase. Amazing. However, the rest of us 93% of working Americans have suffered a 5% DECREASE in earnings. This economy still sucks. Period.
Nice tap dance....
Republicans sure seemed prepared to hang gas prices on Obama....now that the tide has turned it has nothing to do with him

Unemployment is measured the same way it always has been.....moving the goalpost doesn't negate a 5.8% unemployment rate

Now we have the right whining that the economic recovery has only helped the wealthy.......ready to raise salaries and taxes on the wealthy?
I didn't think so

I have never pinned gas prices on Obama at any time. That is ridiculous. If we would have drilled more, gas prices would have been affected very-very little. Good thing is oil would come from here instead of terrorist supporting nations.

Unemployment is not measured the way "it has always been", the same in recent history yes, but AS I SAID - and you conveniently ignored, the unemployment figure does not account for very high part-time to full time ratio - as well as a crushing underemployment figure. - BOTH you consistently ignore in your post.

And again you gloss over the facts. The wealthiest in this nation are doing incredibly well, outstanding. The overwhelming majority of the rest of us - are not. Fact. Indisputable. Inarguable. Irrefutable.
And you call this fact "whining". So in other words, you are more interested in supporting fantasy land statistics that support Obama than support the average person.
I am not surprised.
Ignoring things is what you do.
And if you respond to this - you will ignore it again.

"The wealthiest in this nation are doing incredibly well, outstanding. The overwhelming majority of the rest of us - are not. Fact. Indisputable. Inarguable. Irrefutable."

You ready to do something about that???

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

This paragraph from the report says it all—

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies lost 1+ million PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years, even stopping Dec 2007, they only had 4 million

Since 'Job killer' Obamacares passed Feb 2010, 11+ million PRIVATE sector jobs have been created. That's a NET of 7+ million since Obama came into office (4+ million lost in 2009 thanks to Dubya's policies)...

It's a shame really, that Republicans pray for America to fail just because they think it will hurt Obama. Obama will make triple the 100 million Clinton made, at least. He will never want. But Republicans will. And they did it to themselves thinking they hurt Obama. What a bunch of fools.

Ah...lie, unlikely, unlikely, lie, lie. There I have scored your post.

For reference.
Gas Prices, obviously the current gas prices have zero to do with Obama or anyone else in America for that matter. But to the $10 prediction....obvious political folly that meant nothing, and very typical of both parties playing doomsday politics.
Unemployment stuck at 8%. - No one except Obama supporters give any validity to the current unemployment number. It is a farce on numerous levels and any and all clear thinking people know it. As well as the unemployment number does not take into consideration of record part-time to full-time ratio, and UNDEREMPLOYMENT. Which is a far-far-far worse problem long-term than unemployment.
Stock Market was supposed to crash. Without a $4 trillion bailout, and $700 billion MONTHLY bond buying scheme - the market would have crashed long ago. I don;t give a flying f*ck what market you artificially pump up - it will do well. If Royal Typewriter Company received $1 billion a month bailout - they would still be doing great. We are in middle of a tremendous bond induced bubble. The ONLY people benefiting from it are the ultra wealthy. Period. So congratulations to the Obama admin for abusing taxpayer dollars to kee the wealthiest in the nation in the black.
Entire economy collapse - first this entire post was based on Rush Limbaugh. He is hardly a representative of clear thinking. But on the economy - the economic improvents in the past 6 years HAS ONLY BENEFITED THE WEALTHIEST AMERICANS. Since 2009, the top 7% earners have enjoyed a massive 32% earnings increase. Amazing. However, the rest of us 93% of working Americans have suffered a 5% DECREASE in earnings. This economy still sucks. Period.
Nice tap dance....
Republicans sure seemed prepared to hang gas prices on Obama....now that the tide has turned it has nothing to do with him

Unemployment is measured the same way it always has been.....moving the goalpost doesn't negate a 5.8% unemployment rate

Now we have the right whining that the economic recovery has only helped the wealthy.......ready to raise salaries and taxes on the wealthy?
I didn't think so

I have never pinned gas prices on Obama at any time. That is ridiculous. If we would have drilled more, gas prices would have been affected very-very little. Good thing is oil would come from here instead of terrorist supporting nations.

Unemployment is not measured the way "it has always been", the same in recent history yes, but AS I SAID - and you conveniently ignored, the unemployment figure does not account for very high part-time to full time ratio - as well as a crushing underemployment figure. - BOTH you consistently ignore in your post.

And again you gloss over the facts. The wealthiest in this nation are doing incredibly well, outstanding. The overwhelming majority of the rest of us - are not. Fact. Indisputable. Inarguable. Irrefutable.
And you call this fact "whining". So in other words, you are more interested in supporting fantasy land statistics that support Obama than support the average person.
I am not surprised.

"The wealthiest in this nation are doing incredibly well, outstanding. The overwhelming majority of the rest of us - are not. Fact. Indisputable. Inarguable. Irrefutable."

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies lost 1+ million PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years, even stopping Dec 2007, they only had 4 million

Since 'Job killer' Obamacares passed Feb 2010, 11+ million PRIVATE sector jobs have been created. That's a NET of 7+ million since Obama came into office (4+ million lost in 2009 thanks to Dubya's policies)...

Democratic party platform...

1974 tax the rich
1984 tax the rich
1994 tax the rich
2004 tax the rich
2014 tax the rich

For reference.
Nice tap dance....

I didn't think so

I am not surprised.

The conclusion?

Democratic party platform...

1974 tax the rich
1984 tax the rich
1994 tax the rich
2004 tax the rich
2014 tax the rich

We already know what economic policies work best for our country. Clinton knew that we had to cut spending and increase revenues. We had revenues of 20.6% of GDP (NEAR CARTER'S LEVELS THAT REAGAN/POPPY CUT TO 17%) and a surplus in 2000. Then something terrible happened, the Republicans gained complete control in 2001 and instead of sticking with what was working they decided that their ideology was more important. The debt has gone up $12+ trillion since then.

I guess gutting revenues by 25% like Dubya did, wasn't a success?

How the GOP Became the Party of the Rich

The inside story of how the Republicans abandoned the poor and the middle class to pursue their relentless agenda of tax cuts for the wealthiest one percent

How the GOP Became the Party of the Rich Rolling Stone

Forum List

Back