Trump V Carroll

Trump should be seen and not heard. I am surprised that he did not just settle. I guess the need to keep people saying your name is great with this one.

That probably why he uses a extra large marker to write his name. No wimpy pen needed.

Big win for Jean. The coming trial will just determine the level of damages against the lying rapist defendent.
That should save some considerable time. and free up trump to run for Prez.
Now she has to live the rest of her life in fear, and rightfully so. Crazy people are definitely going to want to kill her now. Maybe one of them might even pull it off. Im not condoning that behavior, but i do recognize the obvious when i see it. :dunno:

Now she has to live the rest of her life in fear, and rightfully so. Crazy people are definitely going to want to kill her now. Maybe one of them might even pull it off. Im not condoning that behavior, but i do recognize the obvious when i see it. :dunno:
You must be one of the fake American christians that the Pope was talking about.

When you look at Joe and many in his administration, this is minor league. Fumigation is going to take a long time to clean up the mutated diseases from that. It is not that anything sexual exists, it is just that we are promoting it now and there are crazy people lying to destroy a political appointment or politician and prostitutes who are given more respect than the political leader.
People are free to take any sexual abuser to court. Like Ms Carroll did. If your assertion was fact then we would see some activity.
So it sounds like an empty claim by a pissed off trumper..

Last edited:
That is not rape. It is sexual battery. And I doubt it even happened without consent.
Actually in a court of law, that is still considered rape. Hence why she can say trump raped her and not get sued for it.

But we know you are PROUD to vote for a rapist.

The defendant is what? A "lying rapist"? Lets hope you never get picked for jury duty Tommy. I guess there is no such thing as presumed innocent in the U.K.

Carrol will never see a cent

Trump never pays civil judgements against him

Carrol will never see a cent

Trump never pays civil judgements against him

well trump is sure to appeal which would drag this out longer.

IF it hold then she would be a debtor and can go after anything what belongs to Trump. She has significant legal fees. Trump has assets. So he can voluntarily pay or make an offer or they will go after his assets. Lawyers want to be paid.

Still Trump is on a roll and losing every case. So after a while the boy will be broke.

Forum List

Back