Former Attorney General Bill Barr On Trump's Election Fraud Claims: "It was all bullsh!t"

Former Attorney General Bill Barr On Trump's Election Fraud Claims: "It was all bullsh!t"

With his verification of trump’s Big Lie, Barr is only saying what the vast majority of Americans knew from the beginning.

However, with his statement of this fact, Barr also makes himself the enemy of 74 million trump Nazis.

There's nothing new in that article. It's the same old bullshit.

Barr did NOT know he made an assumption BEFORE investigating. "But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullsh*t.”"

Ignoring post 50 where Barr made several specific statements of real investigations that fails to find anything, isn't helping you here.

I think most national Republicans know this. Even the sycophants around Trump.

But wait, according to Dims Barr is a liar and a Trump ass licker. So why do you believe him now? Could it be you're all raging two-year faced hypocrites? :D
He had a commitment to Trump, and a lot to lose, if he did not lie and brush over the Trump campaign/ manager colluding with the Russians interfering in our election....like his job.

He has a lot to lose now as well, like his and his family's safety from 74 million Americans attack, but chose to speak the truth anyway....likely cuz there is no job of his on the line....???

Who knows why he conjured up the guts to speak the truth for a change? Probably something that will help himself in some manner.....? I doubt he all of a sudden got a conscience...he is speaking the truth now, but never has....that's suspicious

Last edited:
It’s 100 percent real and so is the evidence

Funny how 4 key cities all closed down after they knew T was blowing him out

With his verification of trump’s Big Lie, Barr is only saying what the vast majority of Americans knew from the beginning.

However, with his statement of this fact, Barr also makes himself the enemy of 74 million trump Nazis.

Amen! However, it's waaay too late for Barr to redeem himself. Now he'll just be hated by everyone!

How the fuck does he know? He never did an audit.

Actually he had the DOJ investigate many of the claims. All were disproven.

I know. Your opinion is if they had investigated then Fraud would have been proven. Anything that does not prove fraud is incompetent and a cover up.

An "investigation" is not an audit.

If you investigate the ballot process all you can do is look at the Democrat controlled process.

In order to do a real investigation you have to do an audit and that was never done. We need to find out where those mail in and harvested ballots in the Democrat controlled swing districts came from and if they were legitimate and that has not been done. The Democrats got away with massive fraud.

Joe Dufus was installed without any real validation. Our Democracy was stolen by the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department.

I know. Your opinion is if they had investigated then Fraud would have been proven. Anything that does not prove fraud is incompetent and a cover up.
How could they examine millions of ballots in a few days?

The local US Attorneys questioned every allegation. And each one was disproven.

Barr says there was no fraud sufficient to overturn the election.

An "investigation" is not an audit.

If you investigate the ballot process all you can do is look at the Democrat controlled process.

In order to do a real investigation you have to do an audit and that was never done. We need to find out where those mail in and harvested ballots in the Democrat controlled swing districts came from and if they were legitimate that has not been done. The Democrats got away with massive fraud.

Joe Dufus was installed without any real validation. Our Democracy was stolen by the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department.

Yeah, it's called "counting the votes". All those ballots came from individual voters.

I realize that the massive scale of our voting process is a bit hard to comprehend. But it is done very well. The votes come from people who voted.

A lack of any objective reasoning is obvious. Without any evidence, you say "Democrats got away with massive fraud", which is your reason to wanting the votes tabulated again. Of course, even if there were a full recount of every vote, you would just claim that the recount was a fraud.

What you should do, seeing as you are so concerned, is get involved in the process. Volunteer to help. Then you will learn something about how it really works. Feel free, at anytime that you actually discover any real evidence of fraud, to report it.

You do realize that the entire voting process is manned by people from every party affiliation? The Democratic Party didn't hold the election.

I think most national Republicans know this. Even the sycophants around Trump.

But wait, according to Dims Barr is a liar and a Trump ass licker. So why do you believe him now? Could it be you're all raging two-year faced hypocrites? :D
He had a commitment to Trump, and a lot to loose, if he did not lie and brush over the Trump campaign/ manager colluding with the Russians interfering in our election....like his job.

He has a lot to lose now as well, like his and his family's safety from 74 million Americans attack, but chose to speak the truth anyway....likely cuz there is no job of his on the line....???

Who knows why he conjured up the guts to speak the truth for a change? Probably something that will help himself in some manner.....? I doubt he all of a sudden got a conscience...he is speaking the truth now, but never has....that's suspicious

Sociopaths are like that.

Not to mention that hundreds of thousands of ballots were counted in key states with zero signatures or signature verifications

It’s 100 percent real and so is the evidence

Funny how 4 key cities all closed down after they knew T was blowing him out
But that's not what happened. That's just a story.

You have been conned.
The Dems have conned you !!!

No it isn’t the Dems. Republicans are in key positions in Georgia. So the Republicans would have to be involved. And that goes from possible if improbable to virtually impossible.

Forum List

Back