Chesebro attorney argues client never believed Trump's 'big lie' of election fraud

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
ā€˜Kenneth Chesebro, one of former President Trumpā€™s 18 co-defendants in the George election fraud case, didnā€™t truly believe the 2020 election was stolen, according to his attorney.

ā€œFirst of all, Mr. Chesebro never believed in ā€˜The Big Lie,ā€™ā€ attorney Scott Grubmann said Saturday in an interview on MSNBC. ā€œIf you ask Mr. Chesebro today who won the 2020 presidential election, he would say Joe Biden.ā€

Chesebro became the second of Trumpā€™s former lawyers to accept a plea agreement in the case brought by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. He pleaded guilty Friday to conspiracy to file false documents relating to his attempts to set up a regime of fake electoral college votes in Georgia. His trial was scheduled to start Monday.

Prosecutors claimed the former lawyer wrote legal memos on behalf of the Trump campaign creating a false legal backing for the fake elector scheme. As part of the plea, the former lawyer agreed to testify in future cases if called upon. That would include the trial of former President Trump, scheduled for early next year.ā€™

Consequently, for Chesebro and others on the treasonous, lawless right, their criminal efforts had nothing to do with fraud or a stolen election, it was solely about overturning a perfectly fair, honest, accurate, and Constitutional election ā€“ an election they knew Joe Biden won.

ā€˜Kenneth Chesebro, one of former President Trumpā€™s 18 co-defendants in the George election fraud case, didnā€™t truly believe the 2020 election was stolen, according to his attorney.

ā€œFirst of all, Mr. Chesebro never believed in ā€˜The Big Lie,ā€™ā€ attorney Scott Grubmann said Saturday in an interview on MSNBC. ā€œIf you ask Mr. Chesebro today who won the 2020 presidential election, he would say Joe Biden.ā€

Chesebro became the second of Trumpā€™s former lawyers to accept a plea agreement in the case brought by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. He pleaded guilty Friday to conspiracy to file false documents relating to his attempts to set up a regime of fake electoral college votes in Georgia. His trial was scheduled to start Monday.

Prosecutors claimed the former lawyer wrote legal memos on behalf of the Trump campaign creating a false legal backing for the fake elector scheme. As part of the plea, the former lawyer agreed to testify in future cases if called upon. That would include the trial of former President Trump, scheduled for early next year.ā€™

Consequently, for Chesebro and others on the treasonous, lawless right, their criminal efforts had nothing to do with fraud or a stolen election, it was solely about overturning a perfectly fair, honest, accurate, and Constitutional election ā€“ an election they knew Joe Biden won.

Lock em up!

Chesebro can't spin himself out of this. And it only makes him look all the more dumb after pleading guilty to a minor felony.

Chesebro can't spin himself out of this. And it only makes him look all the more dumb after pleading guilty to a minor felony.
He's going to look a lot smarter than the assclowns who get convicted of serious felonies when the trial is over.

Itā€™s likely that most on the treasonous, criminal right donā€™t believe in Trumpā€™s election lies.

They know that Joe Biden won a fair, honest, accurate, and lawful election reflecting the will of the people, but spread election lies regardless as part of the rightā€™s war on democracy.

Unfortunately, the word "fraud" has been so over-used that it is meaningless now. NOBODY has made the claim that PROVABLE FRAUD led to the 2020 election results. At least not people who are precise with language.

But the election was stolen. That's the issue.

The vote totals and key indicators are a clear indication that Biden would never have won the election had the bullshit Pandemic non-rules not prevailed. Billionaire Democrat donors (working in conjunction with an army of Leftist lawyers) hired hundreds...thousands of operatives to canvas ghettos, nursing homes, homeless encampments and other areas where traditional non-voters live, passing out ballots, "helping" people fill them out, then delivering them to either drop boxes or into the mail.

This is illegal. You cannot have a get-out-the-vote campaign that is purely partisan. You cannot "help" people fill out their ballots. You cannot mail or deliver the ballot of someone who is not in your immediate family. And yet this all went on, massively, in Democrat bastions in swing states, and the result - as intended - was stealing the election for Joe Biden. And none of it is "fraud." Biden did not win the election by fraud. I have no doubt that he got some fraudulent votes, but those did not decisively turn the election in his favor,

No rational person believes that Biden would have won under the same procedures that prevailed in 2016; no rational person believes that he could win in 2024 under those same rules.

And yet, in the Media, in Courts, and on silly boards like this, those of us who stick to the truth of the matter are branded as, anti-democratic, and so on.

Fuck all of ya. I will not surrender the truth to this massive conspiratorial plot to steal the election. And I think everyone knows this is what happened. This is why, when the film 2000 Mules first came out, exposing the conspiracy and its success, it was immediately labelled by the Media and the Left as "totally debunked." A classic case of, "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

Unfortunately, the word "fraud" has been so over-used that it is meaningless now. NOBODY has made the claim that PROVABLE FRAUD led to the 2020 election results. At least not people who are precise with language.

The vote totals and key indicators are a clear indication that Biden would never have won the election had the bullshit Pandemic non-rules not prevailed. Billionaire Democrat donors (working in conjunction with an army of Leftist lawyers) hired hundreds...thousands of operatives to canvas ghettos, nursing homes, homeless encampments and other areas where traditional non-voters live, passing out ballots, "helping" people fill them out, then delivering them to either drop boxes or into the mail.

This is illegal. You cannot have a get-out-the-vote campaign that is purely partisan. You cannot "help" people fill out their ballots. You cannot mail or deliver the ballot of someone who is not in your immediate family. And yet this all went on, massively, in Democrat bastions in swing states, and the result - as intended - was stealing the election for Joe Biden. And none of it is "fraud." Biden did not win the election by fraud. I have no doubt that he got some fraudulent votes, but those did not decisively turn the election in his favor,

No rational person believes that Biden would have won under the same procedures that prevailed in 2016; no rational person believes that he could win in 2024 under those same rules.

And yet, in the Media, in Courts, and on silly boards like this, those of us who stick to the truth of the matter are branded as, anti-democratic, and so on.

Fuck all of ya. I will not surrender the truth to this massive conspiratorial plot to steal the election. And I think everyone knows this is what happened. This is why, when the film 2000 Mules first came out, exposing the conspiracy and its success, it was immediately labelled by the Media and the Left as "totally debunked." A classic case of, "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"
Never surrender your soy feelings! Live your truth! šŸ˜„

Chesebro was instrumental in Trumpā€™s treasonous plan to stop Bidenā€™s electors votes from being counted and certified.

So it wasnā€™t a legal election but also wasnā€™t fraud.

What planet do you live on?

Do ya think trump was correct in telling 'his cult' to not vote by mail?

I think trumps a lying scum bag idiot, so there's that.

Chesebro was instrumental in Trumpā€™s treasonous plan to stop Bidenā€™s electors votes from being counted and certified.
It cannot be proven that either Trump or the alternate electors conspired to commit treason. You're really out of your depth here.

It cannot be proven that either Trump or the alternate electors conspired to commit treason. You're really out of your depth here.
On what basis do you make that claim?

Forum List

Back