Paying for infrastructure

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Billionaires:

If you can afford the toys, you can afford the tax!

Attachments

• 198369175_163773599054016_7736452374199722750_n.jpg
    198369175_163773599054016_7736452374199722750_n.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 987.jpg
    987.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 29
  • 7865334.jpg
    7865334.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 28
I don't worry about tradidtional infrastrcture unless it's flat out graft. New interstate lanes and better harbors generate more economic activity, or more efficient econ activity.

I'm not going to lose sleep over letting consumers have more money to spend. So long as the money actually goes to those who spend it. In a way, we've done a 180 from where we were in 1980. I miss reagan's general decency though. Biden seems a decent sort who looks for the best in people

anybody selling or making something for sale benefits.

I don't worry about tradidtional infrastrcture unless it's flat out graft. New interstate lanes and better harbors generate more economic activity, or more efficient econ activity.

I'm not going to lose sleep over letting consumers have more money to spend. So long as the money actually goes to those who spend it. In a way, we've done a 180 from where we were in 1980. I miss reagan's general decency though. Biden seems a decent sort who looks for the best in people

anybody selling or making something for sale benefits.
Biden is a stuttering bag of dementia with a side order of Alzheimer's!

bill718

Who do you think you are kidding?? Biden won't get nearly enough money by taxing the rich to pay for his 1.9 trillion Chinese virus relief bill nor the Infrastructure bill.

Corporations will pass those costs onto the consumer. We will all be paying more for everything.

Once he realizes he won't get the money he thinks he will he will tax everyone.

Common sense 101.

Wake up dumbass.

Corporations will pass those costs onto the consumer. We will all be paying more for everything.

So, let’s see how it works

We give a 40 percent tax cut to corporations and none of the savings get passed on in lower prices

But try to take it back and they pass it on to consumers

rightwinger

It is what it is. We consumers will be paying more for everything. In fact we are paying more now with the stuttering fucks attack on oil.

Hope you have plenty of money cause you and everyone else is going to need it.

rightwinger

It is what it is. We consumers will be paying more for everything. In fact we are paying more now with the stuttering fucks attack on oil.

Hope you have plenty of money cause you and everyone else is going to need it.
So what you are saying is that even with a 40 percent tax cut, they are making us pay more

How much of a tax cut do we have to get them not to raise prices?

Billionaires:

If you can afford the toys, you can afford the tax!

You think Whispering *Joe and the demleftists are going to make billionaires pay for their porkulous.
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Forum List

Back