Former Attorney General Bill Barr On Trump's Election Fraud Claims: "It was all bullsh!t"

I think most national Republicans know this. Even the sycophants around Trump.
Barr or anyone, actually, can be called a fat liar or truth teller, depending whether he backs your
jihad against Trump or not.

Not a great base from which to go around expounding on your nonsense.
But it doesn't seem to matter to you and your comrades.
there is no reason to call Barr a liar since its the lib media who are telling the whoppers here
I think he changed his tune because he doesn't want to lose his bar license.

I just checked, for the record, and he has been saying the same thing since December 2020. I guess right-wingers simply prefer the immorality of false witness bearing to true witness bearing and is why they should be not be believed next election cycle.

Why did Trump ever pick Barr, especially after Sessions?? It makes no sense to me!

Joe DiGenova or Michael Franzese would have been my choice

Barr or anyone, actually, can be called a fat liar or truth teller, depending whether he backs your
jihad against Trump or not.

Not a great base from which to go around expounding on your nonsense.
But it doesn't seem to matter to you and your comrades.
there is no reason to call Barr a liar since its the lib media who are telling the whoppers here
I think he changed his tune because he doesn't want to lose his bar license.
So you choose to believe rumors?

Thats typical for a lib

Former Attorney General Bill Barr On Trump's Election Fraud Claims: "It was all bullsh!t"

With his verification of trump’s Big Lie, Barr is only saying what the vast majority of Americans knew from the beginning.

However, with his statement of this fact, Barr also makes himself the enemy of 74 million trump Nazis.

I have long stated Trump should have stopped after December 12, 2020 and concede when SCOTUS said no to the multiple states lawsuit and their numerous failed individual lawsuits has happened. It was clear by then that Trump didn't have a sufficient case for vote fraud, should have stopped and begin the transition process.

He needs to shut the fuck up now since there is no way he will prevail on his claims, it is OVER!

Good. Stop bitching at me then.

Thanks in advance.
Stop lying in my face and I will.
Ah, looks like I've picked up another stalker.

You're free to point out lies.

And, you may not understand this, but the fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're lying.

It's like I'm talking to a child here.

How the fuck does he know? He never did an audit.

Did you read what he said in the link?

Flashback: Last December, Barr told the AP: "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election."

• Barr said the department investigated a specific allegation, spread by Trump allies, that ballots were being wheeled into a central precinct in Wayne County, Mich., but found a simple explanation.
  • “In every other county, they count the ballots at the precinct, but in Wayne County, they bring them into one central counting place. So the boxes are coming in all night. The fact that boxes are coming in—well, that’s what they do.”
  • The department also looked into claims that machines were switching votes from Trump to Biden. "“We realized from the beginning it was just bullsh*t."

It's time to move on, this is one topic the Republicans will never win.

Last edited:
I have long stated Trump should have stopped after December 12, 2020 and concede when SCOTUS said no to the multiple states lawsuit and their numerous failed individual lawsuits has happened.
Thats how a typical swamp rat aka professional politician would have handled it

Tricky Dick for instance after the 1960 stolen election

But trump is a commoner not a washington elite

And he fights back

I'd bet my right arm that without mail out voting, Trump wins.

Also, why would the U.S be the only major nation in the world to trust software in their federal elections? Is American Federal election security so much stronger than the rest of the G20 that only they can be sure that software can't be manipulated?

Unfortunately, the 74 million trump Nazis are so brainwashed by six decades of the GOP's Southern Strategy propaganda, FOX Noise misinformation, and their grifter-in-chief's tens-of-thousands-of-lies, there can be no convincing them their wannabe führer LOST! And, lost by a landslide.

Also, the 74 million trump Nazis won't admit their wannabe führer failed to secure the popular vote against Hillary Clinton in 2016.

children would let you get away with telling them lies

But that's not so easy here

I know you will ask so I save us some time

Accepting and promoting the claim of this op is a form of lying

There is not evidence that Barr said anything that has been alleged here

And, you may not understand this, but the fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're lying.

A "stalker" you continually try to engage in a debate with!
Your essentially dishonest nature makes a fool of you again.

I do frequently point out your lies and statements of dubious value, by the way.
And again, in the space of two or three sentences, I've demonstrated how you and
the truth are so often at odds, once more. Give it a rest!

Unfortunately, the 74 million trump Nazis are so brainwashed by six decades of the GOP's Southern Strategy propaganda, FOX Noise misinformation, and their grifter-in-chief's tens-of-thousands-of-lies, there can be no convincing them their wannabe führer LOST! And, lost by a landslide.
That ball of yarn is slowly being unraveled. Be patient, child. The plot to steal the 2020 election wasn't conceived and hatched in a day.
Also, the 74 million trump Nazis won't admit their wannabe führer failed to secure the popular vote against Hillary Clinton in 2016.
74 million people, huh? Keep your lies and agitprop smaller and easier to defend, Bertie N (N for
numbskull, undoubtedly).
Your comment comes out of left field. Grow up!

A "stalker" you continually try to engage in a debate with!
Your essentially dishonest nature makes a fool of you again.

I do frequently point out your lies and statements of dubious value, by the way.
And again, in the space of two or three sentences, I've demonstrated how you and
the truth are so often at odds, once more. Give it a rest!
Yeah, I didn't think you could.

One more stalker. I'm used to it.

With his verification of trump’s Big Lie, Barr is only saying what the vast majority of Americans knew from the beginning.

However, with his statement of this fact, Barr also makes himself the enemy of 74 million trump Nazis.

Barr said what he said a year ago....."it was highly unlikely that evidence existed that would tip the scales in the election"....nowhere in the link did he call it bullshit....the fake news writer said that not Barr....see how these news people lie?...and this op moron falls for the click bait hook line and sinker....there is nothing new here at all....read your own links before you post....

How the fuck does he know? He never did an audit.
He was the AG and looked into it
How much longer are you going to deny that the election was NOT stolen

No Moon Bat he didn't look into it. When are you going to pull your head out of your Libtard ass?

There were no audit of the Democrat controlled swing districts where the filthy ass Democrats used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats.

The evidence for the fraud was overwhelming but the Courts and Justice Department did not have the courage to do an audit after the six months of BLM destruction.

The Swamp won. America lost.

Forum List

Back