Former Attorney General Bill Barr On Trump's Election Fraud Claims: "It was all bullsh!t"

You 74 million trump Nazis really need to get a grip on reality.

The first best step, change the channel off FOX Noise. (This doesn't mean you should switch to the equally bullsh!t laden Sinclair, OAN, or any of the like.)

Former Attorney General Bill Barr On Trump's Election Fraud Claims: "It was all bullsh!t"​

Why is Bullshit in quotes?...he never said Bullshit so this thread is bullshit.....

I think most national Republicans know this. Even the sycophants around Trump.

But wait, according to Dims Barr is a liar and a Trump ass licker. So why do you believe him now? Could it be you're all raging two-year faced hypocrites? :D

Well, let's see. Maybe it has to do with what the truth is, not who says it or when they say it.

People that lie sometimes also tell the truth. Liars don't lie about everything, only what is convenient for them to lie about.

How old are you?

Why did Trump ever pick Barr, especially after Sessions?? It makes no sense to me!

Joe DiGenova or Michael Franzese would have been my choice
Because Barr had a well-established track record of successfully hiding and covering up Republican criminality. But maybe you don't remember Iran-Contra, and Reagan-Bush selling arms to our enemy.

How the fuck does he know? He never did an audit.

Did you read what he said in the link?

Flashback: Last December, Barr told the AP: "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election."

• Barr said the department investigated a specific allegation, spread by Trump allies, that ballots were being wheeled into a central precinct in Wayne County, Mich., but found a simple explanation.
  • “In every other county, they count the ballots at the precinct, but in Wayne County, they bring them into one central counting place. So the boxes are coming in all night. The fact that boxes are coming in—well, that’s what they do.”
  • The department also looked into claims that machines were switching votes from Trump to Biden. "“We realized from the beginning it was just bullsh*t."

It's time to move on, this is one topic the Republicans will never win.
You are confused Moon Bat

He didn't see any fraud because there was no audit of the Democrat controlled swing districts where the Democrat filth used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, to steal the election from the American people.

When are you fucking stupid immoral Moon Bats going to understand that the Democrat Dirty Tricks Departments used the pandemic as a coverup for creating unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the election from the American people?

It is despicable that you assholes let the Democrats get away with stealing our country.

He was the AG and looked into it
How much longer are you going to deny that the election was NOT stolen

No Moon Bat he didn't look into it. When are you going to pull your head out of your Libtard ass?

There were no audit of the Democrat controlled swing districts where the filthy ass Democrats used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats.

The evidence for the fraud was overwhelming but the Courts and Justice Department did not have the courage to do an audit after the six months of BLM destruction.

The Swamp won. America lost.
Everything you just posted is a LIE.
Barr had his departments look into it, and Barr said, "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

Are you denying that Barr actually said this^^^^^^^.

I'd bet my right arm that without mail out voting, Trump wins.

Also, why would the U.S be the only major nation in the world to trust software in their federal elections? Is American Federal election security so much stronger than the rest of the G20 that only they can be sure that software can't be manipulated?
Eliminate all military ballots from overseas? No, you'll carve out all kinds of exceptions to this dumbass "thought" of yours.

I think most national Republicans know this. Even the sycophants around Trump.
Unfortunately, the 74 million trump Nazis are so brainwashed by six decades of the GOP's Southern Strategy propaganda, FOX Noise misinformation, and their grifter-in-chief's tens-of-thousands-of-lies, there can be no convincing them their wannabe führer LOST! And, lost by a landslide.

Also, the 74 million trump Nazis won't admit their wannabe führer failed to secure the popular vote against Hillary Clinton in 2016.

TRUMP IS #1!!!

20210626_195243.jpg

I'd bet my right arm that without mail out voting, Trump wins.

Also, why would the U.S be the only major nation in the world to trust software in their federal elections? Is American Federal election security so much stronger than the rest of the G20 that only they can be sure that software can't be manipulated?

Did you read what he said in the link?

Flashback: Last December, Barr told the AP: "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election."

• Barr said the department investigated a specific allegation, spread by Trump allies, that ballots were being wheeled into a central precinct in Wayne County, Mich., but found a simple explanation.
  • “In every other county, they count the ballots at the precinct, but in Wayne County, they bring them into one central counting place. So the boxes are coming in all night. The fact that boxes are coming in—well, that’s what they do.”
  • The department also looked into claims that machines were switching votes from Trump to Biden. "“We realized from the beginning it was just bullsh*t."

It's time to move on, this is one topic the Republicans will never win.
You are confused Moon Bat

He didn't see any fraud because there was no audit of the Democrat controlled swing districts where the Democrat filth used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, to steal the election from the American people.

When are you fucking stupid immoral Moon Bats going to understand that the Democrat Dirty Tricks Departments used the pandemic as a coverup for creating unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the election from the American people?

It is despicable that you assholes let the Democrats get away with stealing our country.

Ha ha, I VOTED for Trump in November 2020...... Oooops!

:laughing0301:

It appears all you have left is scream with ZERO evidence, which indicate you have nothing to offer against Barr.

I quoted what Barr stated, they did do some checking and found NOTHING of substance, just like those 50+ lawsuits they lost and the SCOTUS refusal to accept the 13 states lawsuit.

From the inner LINK you didn't bother to read:

"Attorney General Bill Barr told AP on Tuesday that the Department of Justice has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Why it matters: It's a direct repudiation of President Trump's baseless claims of a "rigged" election from one of the most loyal members of his Cabinet.

What they're saying: "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election," Barr told AP.

• "There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that," he added."
and,

"Between the lines: Earlier this month, Barr authorized U.S. attorneys to conduct investigations into alleged voter fraud if there are "clear and apparently-credible allegations of irregularities" that could change the outcome of a federal election in a particular state.

• He told AP that the FBI and prosecutors are continuing to follow up on specific complaints, but have not seen any evidence yet that would overturn the results of the election.

• “Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. They are not systemic allegations. And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said. “Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”
bolding and size emphasis mine

=====

Barr and his investigators have been on this since at least November 10, 2020.

Give it up, you have nothing but screams to offer.

Last edited:
That list should accompany every OP on these message boards.

Perhaps, with seeing the truth repeatedly, the 74 million trump Nazis will get it through their rock-hard skulls, their wannabe führer, was, and is, a dud.

I have long stated Trump should have stopped after December 12, 2020 and concede when SCOTUS said no to the multiple states lawsuit and their numerous failed individual lawsuits has happened.
Thats how a typical swamp rat aka professional politician would have handled it

Tricky Dick for instance after the 1960 stolen election

But trump is a commoner not a washington elite

And he fights back

"Trump is a commoner"? :lmao:

I guess this is the NYC penthouse of a commoner?
Trump-penthouse-1-1200x630.jpg

Look, I get that Trump was not a politician before he became president. Calling him a "commoner," however, is ridiculous. The man is a billionaire who comes from money. He may not have been one of the political elite, but he certainly was part of the financial elite, even if his actual worth is a bit questionable.

Trump is a rich and extravagant commoner, but he can never be part of the royal family in DC

Trump is a rich and extravagant commoner, but he can never be part of the royal family in DC

No you show you don't understand what the word COMMONER means, here is the definition of it here:

1. One of the common people.
2. A person without noble rank or title.

Thats trump

I'm not a New Yorker but trump in spite of his money is from the wrong side of the tracks within New York social circles

Then he ran for president as a republican and that made him even more toxic to the beautiful people

He's not a commoner, he is an elite and has benefited from his elitism his entire life. The difference between him and what you call "royal family in DC" is that he has zero record of public service before running for a job that he only saw as a way to enrich himself and his manipulators. He detests actual commoners.

Thats trump

I'm not a New Yorker but trump in spite of his money is from the wrong side of the tracks within New York social circles

Then he ran for president as a republican and that made him even more toxic to the beautiful people

Oh does that means all "common" people are millionaire, billionaires?

Really you should drop this losing argument.

Thats trump

Because he is, and has always acted like, a buffoon. He was like Rodney Dangerfield at the Country Club in Caddyshack. Only Trump wasn't funny.

Thats trump

Oh does that means all "common" people are millionaire, billionaires?

Really you should drop this losing argument.
We both keep arguing with this troll when we both know he is just trolling. Or just stupid.
4i6Ckte.gif

Barr did NOT know he made an assumption BEFORE investigating. "But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullsh*t.”"

Forum List

Back