For Vax Regrettors, Here's How You Can Detox From the Shots, the State of the Science

I didn't get a Pfizer shot.
They gave you a double Stupidity shot instead .

So you haven't a clue about safety and you imply that not having the Pfizer shot had advantages over all of the others which actually work exactly to the same principles .

Finally you tell us that you have no idea how to evaluate because you are still alive and somehow that proves something factually relevant .

Dumb . Founded .
Perhaps Gates etc are partly right .

I really need an answer from Penelope if we should bar her from hospitals if she gets autoimmune issues, blood clots, advanced cancer or heart disease from the vaccines and boosters.

That's what she wanted to do to us.

I am 100% onboard. If you have vax damage, you should be denied treatment. Only seems fair.

Here is why they wanted to kill Ivermectin... IT blocks the human immune systems destruction....

From your link:

View attachment 754653

Ivrmectin is amazing stuff. With a sterling safety record. People in Africa use it for River Blindness parasite. All parasites hate Ivermectin.

I drink neem tea daily.

Relevant reading...

Spearheaded by Rep. Thomas Massie, Kentucky Republican, the bill goes after one of the last remnants of the COVID-19 travel restrictions. It would stop funding to administer, implement or enforce the air travel vaccination requirement or any new CDC requirements for foreigners to prove they got a COVID–19 vaccination before entering the U.S...

But millions of illegal immigrant who they think will vote Democrat, no problem! And give them a hotel and a $200 Visa card! To the brain functional this ALONE tells you this has nothing to do with health.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back