For Vax Regrettors, Here's How You Can Detox From the Shots, the State of the Science

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Most of these things you can get at the vita/supplement section of the CVS. Note, Resveratrol is what's in red wine. Comes in pills too.

Here is why they wanted to kill Ivermectin... IT blocks the human immune systems destruction....

From your link:

1675751834000.png

A very laudable effort to help , OP . Fully support and endorse .

I was fortunate and fully aware of what was going on almost exactly three years ago . As a result I have never had even a sniffle , refused point blank to ever wear a mask , ignored distancing whenever possible ,and those pesky little Covid flies have not dared come near me .

It was a very simple problem to overcome .
Fight a virus with anti - virals, and if Vaxxed also anti oxidants . The required treatment in its simplest form but 90% the full necessary one .

However, my experience suggests you are wasting time and effort trying to help the Impure Ones .
They are so cognitively attached to their core beliefs that there is no way that they are receptive to science or hard research results .

Think of smokers and recall how so many of the Sheeple addicts reacted to the fact that their drug of choice was and remained a killer .
And now again , and because post Killer Shot outcomes are problematic , the majority cling to the ideas that they will not be caught and
that what doesn't affect you today is not worth worrying about until tomorrow . Any deflection or rationalisation suffices .

So, over time they suffer and now that they have VAIDS they get ill , die or just lose years off their life span that they could avoid .

Even now with a multitude already no longer around they will take issue . Cognitive rigidity at its most unbelievably obvious .

Somewhat like telling Christians that their God concept is misplaced . Just not worth the time and effort to even discuss . imho.

I get so sick and tired of those who said the vaccine is a Conspiracy theory I could vomit. But I won't.

I get so sick and tired of those who said the vaccine is a Conspiracy theory I could vomit. But I won't.

Just for you Penny. Clotty the Pfizer mascot, since you are full of spike proteins and will do nothing to mitigate them

aMWGRx1b

Most of these things you can get at the vita/supplement section of the CVS. Note, Resveratrol is what's in red wine. Comes in pills too.

Yep. In summer of 2021 I was able to get my husband and I each an RX of Ivermectin...shortly before the window closed on that. I kept saying to him, I can't believe this is our government. That we cannot get a LEGAL prescribed medicine because Moral Panic.

Now we take zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and tumeric daily. We have other things on hand should we get covid again. I also take milk thistle and dandelion root.

Now we take zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and tumeric daily. We have other things on hand should we get covid again. I also take milk thistle and dandelion root.

Perfect .
I also throw in magnesium and B9 ( folic acid ) to keep the brain at hyper speed but dandelion root is something I have never researched.

But will do..

Never bothered with antioxidants like NAC etc because I am Pure and doubt the idea that Impure Ones spread Spike Proteins .

Yep. In summer of 2021 I was able to get my husband and I each an RX of Ivermectin...shortly before the window closed on that. I kept saying to him, I can't believe this is our government. That we cannot get a LEGAL prescribed medicine because Moral Panic.

I’ve had side effects since the first two jabs, and l only took them so l could enter the United States, which l need to do from time to time. And that requirement stands to this day.

l’d heard about zinc, and want to rid my body of these vax toxins.

I’ve had side effects since the first two jabs, and l only took them so l could enter the United States, which l need to do from time to time. And that requirement stands to this day.

Relevant reading...

Spearheaded by Rep. Thomas Massie, Kentucky Republican, the bill goes after one of the last remnants of the COVID-19 travel restrictions. It would stop funding to administer, implement or enforce the air travel vaccination requirement or any new CDC requirements for foreigners to prove they got a COVID–19 vaccination before entering the U.S...

Relevant reading...

Spearheaded by Rep. Thomas Massie, Kentucky Republican, the bill goes after one of the last remnants of the COVID-19 travel restrictions. It would stop funding to administer, implement or enforce the air travel vaccination requirement or any new CDC requirements for foreigners to prove they got a COVID–19 vaccination before entering the U.S...

About time. Djokovic still can’t enter the country.

I have become a big believer in supplements and natural remedies, though I don't go crazy in the amounts and numbers I take. There was a study recently about people with good Vitamin D levels...they just didn't get severe Covid. Hubby and I take an immune supplement vitamin with C, D and Zinc daily. Just that is a good start.

Perfect .
I also throw in magnesium and B9 ( folic acid ) to keep the brain at hyper speed but dandelion root is something I have never researched.

But will do..

Never bothered with antioxidants like NAC etc because I am Pure and doubt the idea that Impure Ones spread Spike Proteins .

Yeah, I don't really buy the "shedding" theory either. I don't have any NAC. Should we get Covid again, I have quercetin on hand and also pine needle tea.

As I've stated in other such posts........I've taken Vit C for many decades, and my Dr has had me on Rx Vit D for at least since 2017.
Which is probably why I have never contracted COVID in the first place, even being around and touching others that have had it.

If I did or do every contract it, I will be getting other treatments NOT affiliated with government pushes to puff up their wallets.

Forum List

Back