For Vax Regrettors, Here's How You Can Detox From the Shots, the State of the Science

As I've stated in other such posts........I've taken Vit C for many decades, and my Dr has had me on Rx Vit D for at least since 2017.
Which is probably why I have never contracted COVID in the first place, even being around and touching others that have had it.

If I did or do every contract it, I will be getting other treatments NOT affiliated with government pushes to puff up their wallets.

I probably would have never got it, as l was feeling very well, and have always enjoyed good health. But as l said, the vaccination was a requirement to enter the US.

However, l then ended up in an American ICU, for serious surgery. And got Covid on top of that.

I am still alive and healthy.
e16e54a8020bcdb9a85064ce3d8b7803.jpg

~S~

I get so sick and tired of those who said the vaccine is a Conspiracy theory I could vomit. But I won't.
I think that the Pandemic was the result of a bioweapon released by the Chinese. It solved major problems for the Chinese. They hated Trump and it undermined his great economy. The Pandemic allowed the Democrats to steal the election with the scam of fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts. They got their man in the White House after making his family filthy ass rich. Look how Potatohead weakened this country. Just what the Chinese wanted.

It also got rid of many of their old people, that was a drain on the Chinese economy.

The Pandemic also gave our filthy ass Libtard politicians a way to gain more control over the Sheeple. I am glad I lived in Florida where our Governor kept things open as much as possible. Imagine how oppressive it was in the Democrat controlled Communist states.

As far as the vaccine. No conspiracy but it was rushed into production and that caused problems for some people. I also think it helped a great number of people.

Masks were a silly waste of time. A muzzle for idiots.

I get so sick and tired of those who said the vaccine is a Conspiracy theory I could vomit. But I won't.

What do you mean the “vaccine” is a Conspiracy Theory?

I am not claiming it does not exist. I am claiming it does not work and can cause damage.

Link to the clinical trial results.

I probably would have never got it, as l was feeling very well, and have always enjoyed good health. But as l said, the vaccination was a requirement to enter the US.

However, l then ended up in an American ICU, for serious surgery. And got Covid on top of that.

It's criminal--the mandates, I mean. Ridiculous.

The vaccine was a rush to act by the govt; however, in doing so, they completely f*ed up the entire process., endangered some people's lives, and literally killed others.

Instead of going through the established procedures and safetly protocls it was like turning a bunch of kids loose in a high school lab class - pouring 'this green liquid' in with 'this blue liquid' and mandating the public take whatever the result was - 'One size fits all - take the shot!'

They by-passed procedures.

They by-passed safety protocols.

They did not conduct testing.

They had no idea if it prevented catching COVID.

They had no idea if it prevented the spread of COVID.

* But in tiny print they have added to the bottom of the box:

'This product may cause unknown changes in menstral cycles stroke, Myocarditis, heart attack, #SuddenDeath, and potentially other side effects TVD later.'

As I have said about Democrats maby times, their INTENTIONS are / were (most of tbe time?) good. The results, however, not so good - especially depending on who you ask.

I took the vaccines becauae they were mandated for the military,and I was not ready to quit yet. After taking the vaccines and the resulting impacts I was forced to medically retire.

These companies were given immunity from the repercussions of the damage their vaccines caused. This was the 1st red flag sent up by our govt indicating they knew the vaccibes had not been proven to have been safe.

I can't speak for the rest (or anyone for that matter), but those the Government mandated to get the shot and then who suffered injury should either be allowed to sue for damages either the government or these companies...IMO.

It's criminal--the mandates, I mean. Ridiculous.

I’m surprised at America. Of all the countries that seemed most lenient during the “pandemic”, it was Germany, which surprised me.

In Cyprus, the most corrupt country on the planet, we had to fill in a form printed off the internet, detailing each time we went out of the house, where we were going, and how long for, and what time we would be back. Before curfew. :eek-52:

I really need an answer from @Penelope if we should bar her from hospitals if she gets autoimmune issues, blood clots, advanced cancer or heart disease from the vaccines and boosters.

How will you know if she got them from the vaccine or the boosters?

Forum List

Back