For those who actually dont think biden and democrat globalists arent responsible for the high gas prices.

If you were any kind of business operator, let alone an oil and gas exec, why would you put any effort into trying to produce, in the face of a regime that is openly hostile to your business?
Gee, Big Oil is crying the blues but I don't see them having a problem enriching their executives & wealthy shareholders.

It don't look like Biden is hurting them toooooooo much.

There was one bad year... I've posted the chart that shows the BILLIONS and BILLIONS that they profited each year. Except for one

Look at the chart below: During the Trump administration the price of gas averaged about $2.50/gal. As soon as Biden got into office prices shot up to double that amount.

Who are you trying top fool?

QAD4HCVERBGY7CJRHQ7G3IHD6E.png

Gee, Big Oil is crying the blues but I don't see them having a problem enriching their executives & wealthy shareholders.

It don't look like Biden is hurting them toooooooo much.
Oil companies aren't charities, you brain dead moron. Biden is hurting American consumers. No one gives a flying fuck about the left-wing jihad against oil companies.

They've always made billions in profits......You're only now sniveling about them now to deflect from the stupidity and despotism of your pants-shitting, illegitimate "president".
Hey thanks for admitting that they can still make billions in profits despite whatever Biden does to those poor things

I like that PR campaign that they're running to try & deflect from the record profits they're raking in on $5 a gallon gas.

They were
No they weren't. Trump improved that climate for investments in new production, and oil companies responded. Now the are responding to Biden's green insanity.

Dims are utterly shameless when it comes to promoting a lie to save their senile hero.

Oil companies aren't charities, you brain dead moron. Biden is hurting American consumers. No one gives a flying fuck about the left-wing jihad against oil companies.
Did I say that oil companies are "charities", dope? We can see that when we pull up to the pump, asswipe.

Gas was half the current price during the Trump administration, you brain damaged moron.

That's what I despise about progs: you can't debate someone who lies constantly.
Don’t change the subject. We are talking about consumer pricing and commodity pricing. Try again

Wow....Passing the increased costs -which were made more costly on purpose- of being able to produce a product onto the consumer....The horror!

Think I've had my fill of economic illiteracy for the day.
As the windfall profits roll in.

Heartbreaking.

Sure you did. You implied they should feel guilty about making a profit.
We want oil companies to make a profit.

But when they increase prices well beyond what's necessary to maintain their profit margin, and instead reach the price gouging stage.

I scrolled back through 10 pages of threads. Not a single one was one of your OPs.

You're obviously lying.
haha, now im a liar because you are incompetent at running a simple search?! Wow.

Here... First one on the list, titled "Biden Critiques"

You can apologize now...

Forum List

Back