For those who actually dont think biden and democrat globalists arent responsible for the high gas prices.

I fully understand the profit planning side of things but we as consumers don't need to bend over so they can make record profits to cover for one down year. Year after year they make billions and billions in profit. I don't feel bad for them and I don't make excuses for them. We all should be demanding they do better and provide fair pricing for their products.
Biden is the one making you bend over, moron. If they can just make profits at the snap of the fingers, then why weren't they doing that during the Trump administration?

President Joe Biden on Wednesday signed a series of executive orders that prioritize climate change across all levels of government and put the U.S. on track to curb planet-warming carbon emissions.

Biden's orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

The series of actions kick off the president's agenda to reduce the country's emissions and establish stricter targets under the Paris climate accord.

The Biden administration and its allies in Congress have made it very clear that they intend to put the oil industry in America out of business.

The Biden administration has tried to relieve the political pressure of gasoline prices that are the highest they’ve been since 2014.

What is required for prices to come down is a total change in direction on energy policy away from mandates and forward to customer choice and free competition.

--------------

Most of his actions done before putin invaded ukraine and putin got the greenlight from biden to do it.
thanks for the info

didn't think I could despise that ...*&%#@ more than i already do

I understand forecasting and supply demand, sure. No doubt that prices would increase coming out of the pandemic and following the Russian war. But they don't need to be as high as they are now. And the oil and gas companies should not be breaking records with their profits. They make an obscene amount of money, during hardships they should have even or down numbers, not record highs.
Biden is the one who is driving prices up, moron. He even admits he is restricting drilling on government land.The listo exec utive orders that Biden has issued that restrict drilling goes to many pages.

Who are you douchebags trying to fool?

This is what's happening and it is the straight facts... A company like Shell just made over $9 BILLON dollars last QUARTER, that is almost 3 times what they made last year.... We have prices over $7 a gallon in some areas of the country. I'm saying that is not right and these companies deserve public scrutiny. Then I see in this thread people like Oddball and Votto who say the oil and gas companies deserve no blame it is all Bidens fault.

Thats just absurd.... Yes Bidens policies are not friendly to oil and gas and will have an impact that will make they more expensive. I fully agree. But the impact Biden has had is nothing compared to the power that the oil and gas companies have to effect consumer prices at the pumps. And these guys are getting away with a massive rip off.
When the price of a commodity goes up, the people that own it make more when they sell it. Economics can't get any more basic than that. This sleazy prog scheme to pain this as some kind of sinister plot doesn't pass the laugh test. Dims are the ones conducting the plot.

I fully understand the profit planning side of things but we as consumers don't need to bend over so they can make record profits to cover for one down year. Year after year they make billions and billions in profit. I don't feel bad for them and I don't make excuses for them. We all should be demanding they do better and provide fair pricing for their products.
I'm just looking at it from a business point of view. I always remember donkey years ago a client asked my boss for discount, she replied, "We're a business, not a charity".

From the start, I never favoured lock downs, the tiny minority should have died for the vast majority. Now the vast majority are now suffering the effects of "saving" the tiny minority. So now, wages are dropping in real terms, nutrition and health are being effected, inflation is sky rocketing, and probably every company are wanting to get back into the black and recoup what was lost over COVID.

The sensible thing to do, is reduce travel, less journeys, car share with colleagues and share the fuel costs.

I'm self employed, I've doubled my rates. Customer's either want the work done or not. If not, saves me on the diesel.

Biden is the one who is driving prices up, moron. He even admits he is restricting drilling on government land.The listo exec utive orders that Biden has issued that restrict drilling goes to many pages.

Who are you douchebags trying to fool?
restricting leasing permits for future drilling is not a primary factor in the currently situation. Oil production in the US is as high as ever

When the price of a commodity goes up, the people that own it make more when they sell it. Economics can't get any more basic than that. This sleazy prog scheme to pain this as some kind of sinister plot doesn't pass the laugh test. Dims are the ones conducting the plot.
The commodity pricing for crude oil is currently at the same levels as it was in 2010-2014. So shouldn't the gas prices be in a similar ballpark?

During the Trump administration, moron. You just admitted they were making 1/3 of what they make now.
There was one bad year... I've posted the chart that shows the BILLIONS and BILLIONS that they profited each year. Except for one

I'm just looking at it from a business point of view. I always remember donkey years ago a client asked my boss for discount, she replied, "We're a business, not a charity".

From the start, I never favoured lock downs, the tiny minority should have died for the vast majority. Now the vast majority are now suffering the effects of "saving" the tiny minority. So now, wages are dropping in real terms, nutrition and health are being effected, inflation is sky rocketing, and probably every company are wanting to get back into the black and recoup what was lost over COVID.

The sensible thing to do, is reduce travel, less journeys, car share with colleagues and share the fuel costs.

I'm self employed, I've doubled my rates. Customer's either want the work done or not. If not, saves me on the diesel.
Your boss had every right to not give the discount. Wouldn't it be strange if your client left that meeting and then blamed Joe Biden for not getting the discount??

Gas was half the current price during the Trump administration, you brain damaged moron.

That's what I despise about progs: you can't debate someone who lies constantly.
g5ir0uev38791.jpg

Forum List

Back