Moderate House Republican Rep Don Bacon says that after watching Jan 6th DC riot hearings he “will not be supporting” Trump in the 2024 primary

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Don Bacon didn't say he wouldn't vote for him in the general election. Just not in the primary

FINGGRKX0AU-nZG

So a guy who has listened to only one excessively biased side of the story has his mind made up.

That guy is a dope, his political affiliation notwithstanding.
Soon to be extinct, these bullshit repooplicans

Obama dick sucking traitors

So a guy who has listened to only one excessively biased side of the story has his mind made up.

That guy is a dope, his political affiliation notwithstanding.
What other side is there to hear?

He is falling for a dog and pony hearing that doesn't allow real republicans to ask specific questions Cheney and her tribe will avoid asking.
No questions can hide or excuse the actions of Trump. You can try and spin it or deflect blame to others all you want but the fact still remains Trump pushed a Stolen Election narrative without evidence of a stolen election, he rallied a protest and pumped his supporters full of lies and then when it got out of hand he sat on his ass and basked in the glory. There is no other side to that. It is far below the actions a POTUS should take. The dude should never lead again.

The republican side such Jim Jordan who was blocked from being on the committee.
Jim Jordan is a clown... I take him almost as seriously as I take Maxine Waters and AOC. You actually take that guy seriously?!?!

No questions can hide or excuse the actions of Trump. You can try and spin it or deflect blame to others all you want but the fact still remains Trump pushed a Stolen Election narrative without evidence of a stolen election, he rallied a protest and pumped his supporters full of lies and then when it got out of hand he sat on his ass and basked in the glory. There is no other side to that. It is far below the actions a POTUS should take. The dude should never lead again.
The evidence is all over the place....You're just such a full-of-shit hater that you refuse to look at it.

Meanwhile your one-sided congressional "committee" is nothing more than and old Soviet show trial.

I didn't realize you are a Stalinist who admittedly prefer show trials thank you for your honesty.

You are on record as one who is against cross examination of a normal subcommittee which is what good committees does.

Jim Jordan is a clown... I take him almost as seriously as I take Maxine Waters and AOC. You actually take that guy seriously?!?!

You are afraid of his willingness to ask questions the packed committee will never ask.

You are a hater of due process.

Last edited:
The evidence is all over the place....You're just such a full-of-shit hater that you refuse to look at it.

Meanwhile your one-sided congressional "committee" is nothing more than and old Soviet show trial.
I've looked at your "Evidence". It conspiracy theory hot air. And I agree the Jan 6 committee is a show trial and it is exposing all the corruptions and lies that have been swirling around this Stop the Steal BS

I didn't realize you are a Stalinist who admittedly prefer show trials thank you for your honesty.

You are on record as one who is against cross examination of a normal subcommittee which is what good committees does.
I'm always honest. Your distorted interpretation of what you think I admitted is a fantasy, thats honest. I'm also fine with cross examination but not the shit that people like Jim Jordan and Gates pull. McCarthy had the ability to add sane Republicans to the committee and he backed out. He did so for this reason right here... so he and people like you could dismiss the whole thing as a one sided show. The Reps had the opportunity to engage and they passed.

Forum List

Back