For those who actually dont think biden and democrat globalists arent responsible for the high gas prices.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

President Joe Biden on Wednesday signed a series of executive orders that prioritize climate change across all levels of government and put the U.S. on track to curb planet-warming carbon emissions.

Biden's orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

The series of actions kick off the president's agenda to reduce the country's emissions and establish stricter targets under the Paris climate accord.

The Biden administration and its allies in Congress have made it very clear that they intend to put the oil industry in America out of business.

The Biden administration has tried to relieve the political pressure of gasoline prices that are the highest they’ve been since 2014.

What is required for prices to come down is a total change in direction on energy policy away from mandates and forward to customer choice and free competition.

--------------

Most of his actions done before putin invaded ukraine and putin got the greenlight from biden to do it.

President Joe Biden on Wednesday signed a series of executive orders that prioritize climate change across all levels of government and put the U.S. on track to curb planet-warming carbon emissions.

Biden's orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

The series of actions kick off the president's agenda to reduce the country's emissions and establish stricter targets under the Paris climate accord.

The Biden administration and its allies in Congress have made it very clear that they intend to put the oil industry in America out of business.

The Biden administration has tried to relieve the political pressure of gasoline prices that are the highest they’ve been since 2014.

What is required for prices to come down is a total change in direction on energy policy away from mandates and forward to customer choice and free competition.

--------------

Most of his actions done before putin invaded ukraine and putin got the greenlight from biden to do it.
Bring Back Trump.jpg

--------------

Anyone with a brain has already seen these articles and knows all about this plot.....the Dimmer lemmings not so....

--------------

Do you place any blame on the oil and gas companies or do you simply see them as helpless victims?

Do you place any blame on the oil and gas companies or do you simply see them as helpless victims?
If you were any kind of business operator, let alone an oil and gas exec, why would you put any effort into trying to produce, in the face of a regime that is openly hostile to your business?

If you were any kind of business operator, let alone an oil and gas exec, why would you put any effort into trying to produce, in the face of a regime that is openly hostile to your business?
uhh, because that is their business and they are making billions off of it. As far as I've seen we do not have a shortage of supply here. Oil and Gas are still making record profits. They are just passing all costs onto the consumers and then cashing the checks as usual. But you go ahead and keep ignoring that so you can blame Biden!!

uhh, because that is their business and they are making billions off of it. As far as I've seen we do not have a shortage of supply here. Oil and Gas are still making record profits. They are just passing all costs onto the consumers and then cashing the checks as usual. But you go ahead and keep ignoring that so you can blame Biden!!
Wow....Passing the increased costs -which were made more costly on purpose- of being able to produce a product onto the consumer....The horror!

Think I've had my fill of economic illiteracy for the day.

Wow....Passing the increased costs of being able to produce a product onto the consumer....The horror!

I think I've had my fill of economic illiteracy for the day.
When they are making billions in profit and can afford to absorb fluctuating costs in the time of supply shortages, why wouldn't you blame them?! They profit BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars every year. You understand that right?!

Wow....Passing the increased costs -which were made more costly on purpose- of being able to produce a product onto the consumer....The horror!

Think I've had my fill of economic illiteracy for the day.
Read this article and tell me how you can't come away feeling like these companies are ripping you off? I know you are obsessed with blaming Biden and the Dems for everything, just as the Left was obsessed with blaming Trump for everything. But are you capable of just being real for a minute?

When they are making billions in profit and can afford to absorb fluctuating costs in the time of supply shortages, why wouldn't you blame them?! They profit BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars every year. You understand that right?!
They've always made billions in profits......You're only now sniveling about them now to deflect from the stupidity and despotism of your pants-shitting, illegitimate "president".

They profit excessive billions when Poopeypants allows them to....he has limiited production and we no longer are a seller of product globally, only a beggar. Then we proclaim the end of fossil fuels so what do you think the oil companies are going to do, lower prices?
You understand that right?

Read this article and tell me how you can't come away feeling like these companies are ripping you off? I know you are obsessed with blaming Biden and the Dems for everything, just as the Left was obsessed with blaming Trump for everything. But are you capable of just being real for a minute?

As for myself, I was timed being real for only half a minute, mainly because I self identify as being unreal

They've always made billions in profits......You're only now sniveling about them now to deflect from the stupidity and despotism of your pants-shitting, illegitimate "president".
Yes they've always made billions in profit... That adds up to a nice little number over the years. So I believe it is complete appropriate to expect better when I see $7 a gallon at the pumps and then I see "Record Profits" for the oil and gas companies... Then I see turds like you saying, don't pick on the poor oil and gas companies, they always make Billions, its Bidens fault. Grow up!

They profit excessive billions when Poopeypants allows them to....he has limiited production and we no longer are a seller of product globally, only a beggar. Then we proclaim the end of fossil fuels so what do you think the oil companies are going to do, lower prices?
You understand that right?
I understand forecasting and supply demand, sure. No doubt that prices would increase coming out of the pandemic and following the Russian war. But they don't need to be as high as they are now. And the oil and gas companies should not be breaking records with their profits. They make an obscene amount of money, during hardships they should have even or down numbers, not record highs.

As for myself, I was timed being real for only half a minute, mainly because I self identify as being unreal
Many on this board live in a hyper partisan fantasyland where they don't objectively look at the facts but rather defend their position and party at the expense of logic and reason.

Poopeypants refuses the permits for the good leases and we only drill on the crappy ones. Production is NOT what it was under President Trump and we do not have vast excesses other than what is in the reserve.

Forum List

Back