Zone1 For the political left, do you care about the Twitter revelations about the FBI and other gov. Orgs?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg
If you bothered to read the thread you'd have seen that MisterBeale could only site one example of disappointment and it turned out he/she was the one who was incorrect.

If you bothered to read the thread you'd have seen that MisterBeale could only site one example of disappointment and it turned out he/she was the one who was incorrect.
No, you just don't have a clue what is going on, or what is coming. Either that, or you just don't care.

The Global Digital ID Prison​

Episode 415 - The Global Digital ID Prison

Corbett • 03/12/2022 • 86 Comments

They are the left………completely of the left.
Wrong. Not being a rightwing partisan hack, fascist douchebag, racist asshole, religious nut job, America hating, gun fondling space case, doesn’t mean you are the left.

No, you just don't have a clue what is going on, or what is coming. Either that, or you just don't care.

The Global Digital ID Prison​

Or I'm not paranoid about technology. Tech is not left or right, good or bad, it just is. Every technology brings both benefits and burden to people and smartphones are a good example. (Do I recall you don't have one?) They can be a royal pain but the benefits to me vastly outweigh the dangers and downsides. DigitalID is exactly the same thing. It can be abused of course, just look at China, but it can also keep us safe from identity thieves.

Caution is warranted, paranoia is not.

Forum List

Back