Zone1 For the political left, do you care about the Twitter revelations about the FBI and other gov. Orgs?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I am just curious……as a member of the democrat party, do you understand or care about what is now proven the FBI and other government agencies were actually doing? Does the fact it was targeted against republicans/Trump supporters/conservatives mean you are fine with it?

The Twitter files release shows active election tampering by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies……..do you care?

The Democrat party is not really political left. It might seem that way compared to what is far right now but that's hardly a fair standard in which to judge things.

So IMO you need to reframe your question. The two parties are never going to have a problem with something that negatively affects the other party.

The Democrat party is not really political left. It might seem that way compared to what is far right now but that's hardly a fair standard in which to judge things.

So IMO you need to reframe your question. The two parties are never going to have a problem with something that negatively affects the other party.

They are the left………completely of the left.

Has this so called "proof" been submitted into a court-of-law? ... or is this another "secret society" thing ... let's make this easy ... which Republican precinct was carried by Democrats? ...

Pennsylvania flipped to the Democrats during the HOOVER administration ... do you think one flip to Trump is going to change 100 years of history? ...

DEFUND the POLICE ... why God created handguns ...

Has this so called "proof" been submitted into a court-of-law? ... or is this another "secret society" thing ... let's make this easy ... which Republican precinct was carried by Democrats? ...

Pennsylvania flipped to the Democrats during the HOOVER administration ... do you think one flip to Trump is going to change 100 years of history? ...

DEFUND the POLICE ... why God created handguns ...

Do you even understand the thread?
The release of internal Twitter documents shows the FBI was actively involved in controlling the content of Twitter, and specifically targeted Republican/Trump supporters/conservatives/libertarians …..and other government agencies have now been revealed as participating…….

please focus on the actual topic.

The release of internal Twitter documents shows the FBI was actively involved in controlling the content of Twitter, and specifically targeted Republican/Trump supporters/conservatives/libertarians …..and other government agencies have now been revealed as participating…….

One has to chuckle when one understands that Trump was over the FBI.

I am just curious……as a member of the democrat party, do you understand or care about what is now proven the FBI and other government agencies were actually doing? Does the fact it was targeted against republicans/Trump supporters/conservatives mean you are fine with it?

The Twitter files release shows active election tampering by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies……..do you care?
"Targeting" is a subjective word. These agencies were doing their job. If the right wing hadn't lost its mind and engaged in seditious and malicious activities, spreading lies, misinformation, and conspiracy theories that the willing lemmings would lap up, these investigations and actions wouldn't have been necessary. You know, there used to be a bar in this country that you didn't put something down on paper and publish it until you could back it up. Now? Hey any conspiracy theory can be put out there...you know..free speech? :)

So to answer your question, yes, I'm fine with what went on. Sorry, nothing in these Twitter releases smells of election tampering.
Just agencies doing the job they were tasked with.

"Targeting" is a subjective word. These agencies were doing their job. If the right wing hadn't lost its mind and engaged in seditious and malicious activities, spreading lies, misinformation, and conspiracy theories that the willing lemmings would lap up, these investigations and actions wouldn't have been necessary. You know, there used to be a bar in this country that you didn't put something down on paper and publish it until you could back it up. Now? Hey any conspiracy theory can be put out there...you know..free speech? :)

So to answer your question, yes, I'm fine with what went on. Sorry, nothing in these Twitter releases smells of election tampering.
Just agencies doing the job they were tasked with.

Oh look another Leftist bootlicking authoritarian who is fine with the govt telling us what we can and cannot say.

Can't have a free nation with this people. Must have a national divorce.

It's over.

To care about the Twitter Revelations as you call them, I would first have to care about Twitter, or any social media.

As I understand it, the gov alerted social media that the Hunter Biden laptop was not yet authenticated so they were taking a risk in publishing what was on it. This was just a few weeks before the election so the whichever way the gov went they were influencing the election. The case was similar to Comey announcing just before the 2016 election that the investigation into Hillary was being reopened. That investigation went nowhere but may have cost Clinton the election.

Elon Musk’s Big ‘Twitter Files’ Reveal Turns Into Snoozefest

I think the story is complete make-believe ... there's not one milligram of Truth to it ... Twitter is in a nose dive ... in a year, it won't exist ... it doesn't take long to type up garbage and sign it "your local FBI agent" ...

Did you answer my question? ... let me repeat it here for you ... "Has this so called "proof" been submitted into a court-of-law?" ... or is this more "stolen election" nonsense ... I am focused on the topic, but when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change ...

There is no democrat party you dufus.

Oh look another Leftist bootlicking authoritarian who is fine with the govt telling us what we can and cannot say.

Can't have a free nation with this people. Must have a national divorce.

It's over.
Well, that's not going to happen no matter how much you pine for it. I believe splitting the nation in two was already tried once.
I understand you'd like to lie and spread misinformation to rile up the weak minded into a flash mob, but it doesn't work that way in this country.

Whether you like it or not, free speech has its limits. You're not allowed to just say or write what you want, truth or evidence be damned. That has been backed up
by our court system.

Well, that's not going to happen no matter how much you pine for it. I believe splitting the nation in two was already tried once.
I understand you'd like to lie and spread misinformation to rile up the weak minded into a flash mob, but it doesn't work that way in this country.

Whether you like it or not, free speech has its limits. You're not allowed to just say or write what you want, truth or evidence be damned. That has been backed up
by our court system.

It's already happening, and underway.

It's already happening, and underway.
No it isn't. In your mind and in the hallways of social media and the alt-right message board covens it may be, but there are a LOT of us who haven't completely lost our minds yet. And we outnumber you.
If you don't like the way things are done in this country, exercise your right to vote. If you can't live with the results, I suggest you pack your bags and find another country to live in.

Again, you don't just get to say or do anything you want without repercussions.
That's not the way it works in this country.

No it isn't. In your mind and in the hallways of social media and the alt-right message board covens it may be, but there are a LOT of us who haven't completely lost our minds yet. And we outnumber you.
If you don't like the way things are done in this country, exercise your right to vote. If you can't live with the results, I suggest you pack your bags and find another country to live in.

Again, you don't just get to say or do anything you want without repercussions.
That's not the way it works in this country.

You do not outnumber us.

NO ONE trusts any of the institutions anymore. Not even your people. Trust in ALL the institutions is dead.

How long you think a nation lasts when that sets in, festers, and the so called "leaders" just continue to gaslight?

Not long. There's the spoiler for you. Not long at all.

Really? Just 6 years ago many republicans supported the Russia investigations, including elected republicans. So why wouldn't democrats, including elected democrats support investigations into collusion involving the FBI or the Hunter laptop?

Forum List

Back