Zone1 Using Man's Short Life Span to Scam Him... CAGW in a Nutshell...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I have been thinking about this for some time and the recent change of "blizzard" to "Bomb Cyclone" has really highlighted the use of man's short life span to scam him.

Let's take this story from the USA Today: Climate change won't make winter storms and blizzards go away. Scientists explain why. (msn.com)

They take no time in blaming man for a cyclically occurring weather event and using the new name for a low-pressure center to drive the political narrative. In the early 1970's and even back in the 1930's these storms were commonplace. We called them blizzards.

Thay are counting on man's short lifespan, the ignorance of history, and gullibility (the inability to research) to promote the Man-Made Global Warming deception. Very simple searches are being redirected by Big Tech to make sure these cyclical events are hard to find, reenforcing the lie.

IN 1966 a series of blizzard storms left 27 feet of snow in Wyoming, Montanna, North Dakota, and other regions. The Historic Blizzard of March 2-5, 1966

IN the 1970's there were blizzards in the Mid West where they dumped snow into rivers to clear them from Buffalo NY.

The Blizzard of '77: Buffalo's storm for the ages (buffalonews.com)

This is the kind of lies that the Left employs to dupe those who are young. They have never seen the carnage of these historical storms and why Man Made Global anything is a deception. I am amazed that NOAA is calling themselves "scientists" when they are spewing pure unadulterated propaganda. The low-pressure centers are nothing new, only the names have been recently changed.

As a scientist this makes me very angry. People looking to authorities for real answers are being outright lied too. Here are the ten worsts storms over buffalo NY. The 10 worst winter storms in Western New York's history (buffalonews.com)

Originally posted here: Using Man's Short Life Span to Scam Him...

Last edited:
Al-Gore-Explains-Cold-Weather-701167.jpg

I literally laughed at the term Bomb Cyclone.
I was at ground zero of the storm and it doesn't even make the top 20 of winter storms.

Stupid ignorant language designed to instill fear and anxiety to the dupes...

Meanwhile
download (15).png

Greta?
Anything about this?

I was at ground zero of the storm and it doesn't even make the top 20 of winter storms.

Absolutement Monsieur ,
Just one of the many threads of the Project Chaos web .

Meanwhile
View attachment 743542
Greta?
Anything about this?
The first time I heard the term was on the BBC. They claimed to be concerned that the US weather could turn into what they said was being called a 'bomb cyclone.'. This was apparently something which could happen because of the warm air coming in and finding the freezing air and more in some areas which apparently could turn into some dreadful winter cyclone. As far as I am aware this never happened. I never heard any more about it. However every time they were talking about the weather it appeared to be in some 'bomb cyclone'. That is just news now. They liked the sound of it. Not just the BBC of course.

Forum List

Back