For Climate Alarmists

climate hysteria 55.jpg

See what this bullshit is really about. Stop listening to the fearmongering.
Ah, the famous faked quote.

I get that you don't realize you pushing a fraud. Your masters tell you what propaganda to push, and you obey.

Unlike you, I could show the source of the actual quote, and how your cult lied about it. Shall I do that, or have you been humiliated enough?

First thread to be noted as an Idiot-gram:

Some victims look out the window and see the high winds and rains flooding the streets, others no longer have windows to watch the tornadoes, hurricanes and flash floods. Still others have nothing left of their home, forest fires eat away their equity.

Ah, the famous faked quote.

I get that you don't realize you pushing a fraud. Your masters tell you what propaganda to push, and you obey.

Unlike you, I could show the source of the actual quote, and how your cult lied about it. Shall I do that, or have you been humiliated enough?
You are projecting, and you are not that good at it.

First thread to be noted as an Idiot-gram:

Some victims look out the window and see the high winds and rains flooding the streets, others no longer have windows to watch the tornadoes, hurricanes and flash floods. Still others have nothing left of their home, forest fires eat away their equity.
When you live where that shit happens, that shit happens.

Forum List

Back