Fool Kaepernick Won't Stop kneeling

If conservatives were smart they’d ignore players who kneel during the anthem.

When conservatives whine about players who kneel and call for them to be ‘fired’ only benefits and advances the protesters’ cause.

Exactly. In this case Kaepernick had been quietly sitting out the anthem, in private, and making no big deal of it. It was some wag reporter that snapped his picture and took it to milk a story out of the gullibles, because that reporter knew there were enough easily-cowed spineless zombies whose objective in life seems to be to do what they're told without question.

Which is a sleazy thing for a reporter who's supposed to be picking up football insights to do, but the fact remains it was that element of media that started inventing a "story", not Colin Kaepernick. Had that sleazy media not gone that route, OR had the gullible zombies simply declined to take the bait and collectively said, "fuck that, what's happening with the pass defense?", this story would not exist and Colin Kaepernick would still be sitting in silence through a national anthem that most fans weren't even aware was being played at the game at all, until they were ordered by media to freak out about a who-cares non-story that has nothing to do with football.

That the unwashed masses were too dim to see they were being baited by media goes hand in hand with their inability to distinguish DoD pimped patriotism displays from football. It's the same Dim. And the story is as fake as the bribed fake-patriotism charades.

So in your mind, Kisn’t working in the NFL
If he says he will continue to kneel in protest, and doesn’t get a job because of it......well that pretty much sounds like a requirement. The NFL owners have freedom to run their business as they see fit, and Kappy has the freedom to choose if he wants to work for them under their rules or not.

No, it's not a "requirement". We did this to death months ago before fascisti-boi decided he needs to fuck with people in their practice camp three thousand miles away in a game he doesn't even watch. The NFL official rule book makes no mention of a national anthem at all -- nor should it, since it isn't a part of football.

Oh I get it. Your one of those people who isn’t good with subtlety or nuance. If it isn’t written in black and white, then it doesn’t exist as far as your concerned. Seahawks asked him, before his tryout, if he planned to keep kneeling. He said yep, they cancelled the tryout. How would you explain that given you don’t believe standing for the anthem is a requirement, written or not?

Nothing in the scenario you just recounted indicates it's a "requirement". It isn't. Period.

I simply understand the difference between something that is "required" and something that is "coerced" by PC pressure.

The latter is entirely what this thread is about -- the OP trying to apply his PC coercion. That's why I immediately asked him to justify it logically. And he can't do it.

Another post just above put it perfectly:

to compel conformity and to vilify those who refuse to conform.

Exactly. CONFORM. OBEY. SUBMIT. Grovel, you worm. These mob mentality song-and-dances are just one more way to control the public so they don't dare start asking any questions. Keep 'em contained, docile and obsequious. Because that greases the wheels, bigly, when it comes time for the State to ship those people off to war or pick their pockets to do it. Once the public has been "tamed", a whole new pressure point is established to keep them tamed, and it requires no laws --- the zombie-drones who bought the fake patriotism charade will keep them tamed for the State. As the OP is bending over backward to do here --- for free I might add.

In the massive mob hysteria that hung like a giant fart cloud around World War I, a mob demanded that a citizen in Montana kiss the flag. The citizen refused. He was arrested and sent to hard labor in prison --- for refusing to kiss a flag. The mob was charged with ---- nothing. That's the zombie police at work, and the sick rants like the OP here is where it begins.

Look, the owners have made it clear that they feel kneeling is bad for business and it won’t be tolerated. So fine, say it isn’t a requirement, but try and get a tryout with a team and tell them you intend to kneel, and you won’t get the job. You Libs can’t think outside of defined boxes, it’s just too confusing for you. Probably because many of you do hat you’re told by the dnc. You’re hopeless.

I don't have a political party, Moron. Too fuggin' bad if that doesn't fit your somplistic dichotomy. Nor does any of this fake-patriotism charade shit have anything to do with freaking political parties anyway.

Now that that's out of the way, one might observe that "the Seattle Seahawks" is not the same entity as "all football teams". Different teams obviously have different needs, making any given player worth more in one place than in another. Remember Michael Vick? He was dumped and shunned when his dogfighting escapades came to light, and again "no team" would hire him ---- until one did, because it had a need, and it worked out very well.

I live in Denver. The broncos tried like hell to Kap before last season. Dude played in a Super Bowl. The fact is, at least for the time being, he is toxic and he is bad for business because he won’t stand for the anthem. He is probably better than at least 10 starting QBs in the nfl right now, but the owners don’t want their fans screaming about a player kneeling, so they won’t hire one who does. BTW- I never mentioned a political party, I don’t belong to one either. I am a conservative (mostly) and you are a lib (mostly).

No, it's not a "requirement". We did this to death months ago before fascisti-boi decided he needs to fuck with people in their practice camp three thousand miles away in a game he doesn't even watch. The NFL official rule book makes no mention of a national anthem at all -- nor should it, since it isn't a part of football.

Oh I get it. Your one of those people who isn’t good with subtlety or nuance. If it isn’t written in black and white, then it doesn’t exist as far as your concerned. Seahawks asked him, before his tryout, if he planned to keep kneeling. He said yep, they cancelled the tryout. How would you explain that given you don’t believe standing for the anthem is a requirement, written or not?

Nothing in the scenario you just recounted indicates it's a "requirement". It isn't. Period.

I simply understand the difference between something that is "required" and something that is "coerced" by PC pressure.

The latter is entirely what this thread is about -- the OP trying to apply his PC coercion. That's why I immediately asked him to justify it logically. And he can't do it.

Exactly. CONFORM. OBEY. SUBMIT. Grovel, you worm. These mob mentality song-and-dances are just one more way to control the public so they don't dare start asking any questions. Keep 'em contained, docile and obsequious. Because that greases the wheels, bigly, when it comes time for the State to ship those people off to war or pick their pockets to do it. Once the public has been "tamed", a whole new pressure point is established to keep them tamed, and it requires no laws --- the zombie-drones who bought the fake patriotism charade will keep them tamed for the State. As the OP is bending over backward to do here --- for free I might add.

In the massive mob hysteria that hung like a giant fart cloud around World War I, a mob demanded that a citizen in Montana kiss the flag. The citizen refused. He was arrested and sent to hard labor in prison --- for refusing to kiss a flag. The mob was charged with ---- nothing. That's the zombie police at work, and the sick rants like the OP here is where it begins.

Look, the owners have made it clear that they feel kneeling is bad for business and it won’t be tolerated. So fine, say it isn’t a requirement, but try and get a tryout with a team and tell them you intend to kneel, and you won’t get the job. You Libs can’t think outside of defined boxes, it’s just too confusing for you. Probably because many of you do hat you’re told by the dnc. You’re hopeless.

I don't have a political party, Moron. Too fuggin' bad if that doesn't fit your somplistic dichotomy. Nor does any of this fake-patriotism charade shit have anything to do with freaking political parties anyway.

Now that that's out of the way, one might observe that "the Seattle Seahawks" is not the same entity as "all football teams". Different teams obviously have different needs, making any given player worth more in one place than in another. Remember Michael Vick? He was dumped and shunned when his dogfighting escapades came to light, and again "no team" would hire him ---- until one did, because it had a need, and it worked out very well.

I live in Denver. The broncos tried like hell to Kap before last season. Dude played in a Super Bowl. The fact is, at least for the time being, he is toxic and he is bad for business because he won’t stand for the anthem. He is probably better than at least 10 starting QBs in the nfl right now, but the owners don’t want their fans screaming about a player kneeling, so they won’t hire one who does. BTW- I never mentioned a political party, I don’t belong to one either. I am a conservative (mostly) and you are a lib (mostly).

In that case I'm at a loss to figure out what the reference to "dnc" [sic] means.

To the point, if we stipulate for the sake of argument that "he is toxic and he is bad for business because he won’t stand for the anthem" ------ whose fault is that? It's (a) the bullshit media that tried to milk a story out of this, (b) the mindless drones who took the bait yet cannot explain why they did, and (c) the spineless franchise(s) who cave in to this mob mentality bullshit. All three of those are dangers to democracy.

In that case I'm at a loss to figure out what the reference to "dnc" [sic] means.

To the point, if we stipulate for the sake of argument that "he is toxic and he is bad for business because he won’t stand for the anthem" ------ whose fault is that? It's (a) the bullshit media that tried to milk a story out of this, (b) the mindless drones who took the bait yet cannot explain why they did, and (c) the spineless franchise(s) who cave in to this mob mentality bullshit. All three of those are dangers to democracy.

Passing the blame for Kap not playing in the NFL? He hasn’t backed away from his position, and that is why it is a story. He is embracing it. He has made a conscious choice to make himself unemployable in the NFL. It’s his choice, just as it is the choice of the owners to not employ players who refuse to stand for the anthem.

Kaepernick may not have a job on the football field, but much of the world is still cheering for him. Amnesty International, the global human rights organization, gave Kaepernick its highest honor, the 2018 Ambassador of Conscience Award.

No one’s speech has been suppressed, no one has been denied any rights. All have made their choices, it is a lot of BS for nothing.

Passing the blame for Kap not playing in the NFL? He hasn’t backed away from his position, and that is why it is a story. He is embracing it. He has made a conscious choice to make himself unemployable in the NFL. It’s his choice, just as it is the choice of the owners to not employ players who refuse to stand for the anthem.

The only initiative action being taken here is the bullshit media and the fake-outrage yammerers like the OP here. Kaepernick himself is doing nothing, literally doing nothing. It's these yahoos who choose to snowflake over the fact that he's doing nothing that continue to fuel whatever fake "story" exists here. Had no one stirred the shit and whipped the gullibles into a froth, no one would have noticed --- as they didn't the first few times he sat out the anthem. And anyone who didn't personally attend an NFL game would still not know the anthem was even played at it.

So this is all a lot of posturing fake-PC bullshit over a non-event the public wouldn't even know existed if they weren't told to be 'outraged' over it, and if that public had bothered to stop and ask "wait ---- why?".

Hell I've never stood for the anthem at a baseball game and nobody has yet tried to contrive a story about me.

So ultimately the real story here has nothing to do with football careers or patriotism. It's much more a demonstration that sheeple gonna sheep, on command. And it doesn't even occur to the mob to question why their mentality is being dictated. And that's a dangerous condition, but I already made this point.

He'll keep collecting Liberal participation trophies. Eventually he will be appointed to some political position. Until then, a lot of kicking back and collecting trophies. Or maybe he'll take some other useless position like Community Organizer.

He'll keep collecting Liberal participation trophies. Eventually he will be appointed to some political position. Until then, a lot of kicking back and collecting trophies. Or maybe he'll take some other useless position like Community Organizer.

I agree, he has missed one season, he is now 30 and he isn’t any better than he was two seasons ago. He is a back up at best and back ups can’t be a distraction, it doesn’t work well in the NFL.

I think he just likes being on his knees. He should invest in some knee pads.
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

strong people like Trump stand up for themselves. stronger people like Kaepernick stand up for others!

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

That’s why the cop has been arrested and charged with murder. :rolleyes:

Only because of the violence.

But thanks for this being brought up to remind those who pretend they would have supported peaceful protest that they would not have.
Thank the white supremacists for that, aka very fine people.

”He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.”

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
Where did anyone say it was ok to kill that guy, you lying pos?
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

But thanks for this being brought up to remind those who pretend they would have supported peaceful protest that they would not have.
After an investigation then I expect a determination to be made and then an arrest. The vid should have made a decision a lot quicker than it did. That said no proof the riots caused an arrest.

I have have always supported peaceful protests. I supported the NFL players protest, I didn’t agree with how they did it. I believe that is a great way to force change. I don’t like violence, it seems to cause a greater divide.

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

After an investigation then I expect a determination to be made and then an arrest. The vid should have made a decision a lot quicker than it did.

I have have always supported peaceful protests. I supported the NFL players protest, I didn’t agree with how they did it. I believe that is a great way to force change. I don’t like violence, it seems to cause a greater divide.

That's great you supported their protest (kinda, sorta). Which means you didn't actually support it. The protesters are no longer trying to bring people together. The protesters are now saying "quit killing us or we will continue to seek revenge".

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

After an investigation then I expect a determination to be made and then an arrest. The vid should have made a decision a lot quicker than it did.

That's great you supported their protest (kinda, sorta). Which means you didn't actually support it. The protesters are no longer trying to bring people together. The protesters are now saying "quit killing us or we will continue to seek revenge".

I support the right to protest, I don’t have to agree. Just like with guns, I don’t like guns, I support the right of others owning a gun. I don’t support racist speech but I support free speech. In Michigan, they protested over the lockdown, I didn’t support their cause, however I supported their right to protest. Big difference in what you call support.
Most of the protests are now riots. Seattle went under Marshall Law. I support protests, you lose me when you riot, it hurts the cause. I’m very consistent.

Forum List

Back