Fool Kaepernick Won't Stop kneeling

By Kneeling Kapersnit is bringing attention to Kapersnit.
All losers are writing books now - Pillary, Komey, et al.
Kapersnit is just another loser looking to further his loser career.
What did he ever win?
He's useless.
Calling him names doesn't help your cause.
I will call that MOFO half breed jerkwad whatever I want to call him.
i grew up in the 60's, and i do know what my black friends had to go thru.
this jerkwad has no idea.
he is an asshat, plain and simple.
i would love to see this dick head put his life on the line and march across a bridge. Ain't gonna happen. Pampered snowflake.
Vietniks' Sole Motivation Was That They Hated Working-Class GIs

1966, Vietnam: One night, we were all sitting in a quonset hut in the rear area. Another company had gone out to the bush and suffered a dozen KIAs. One of those killed had been the best friend of one of the other Marines with us. Both Marines were Black. After grieving loudly and painfully, he finished up with, "I'd like to get my hands on one of those protesters."

Nope...he isn't disrepecting this Vet at all.....I appreciate what he does to turn a spotlight to police malfeasance....and all that faux-patriotism out there.
The NFL routinely honors veterans before and during the national anthem. The reason we have the anthem at sporting events in the first place is because it's a chance for a large group of people there to celebrate those who have fought and died to preserve our freedoms to assemble together to watch/perform in these types of events. On the same token, people are expected/asked to stand and remove their hats as a show of respect to the country and those who have fought and died for it and everyone in it.

So surely you can understand why people are very, very turned off by someone kneeling for the anthem. You can say that "i have respect for veterans" all you want til you're blue in the face, but by the established norms , you're directly contradicting that by kneeling so it's hard to believe you on the surface. Sure, it makes a statement, and allows people to ask you what's up afterward, but you just alienated at least half of the people who's awareness you're trying to raise to do it.
Whiteys Hating Whitey Have a Feral Fetish

Almost as important is the fact that the juiced-up jocks are kneeling on behalf of law-hating punks who confront policemen and get due punishment for resisting arrest.

Did anyone mention he has a big collusion lawsuit going on right now ?

If he takes that job he ruins his case .

Good point, however he told the Seahawks he would not stand during the anthem and thus become a possible distraction.

So his refusal to obey a team rule could make his collusion case harder to prove.

p3x14l3bf1rz.jpg

Nobody is forcing him to do anything. They have made it a requirement for employment in the NFL. He has a choice, and he chooses not to stand, so he can SIT OR KNEEL in his living while he watches the games on TV.

Once AGAIN --- it is not a "requirement for employment in the NFL". The fact that you notice a mass of obedient bots all gesturing the same way in lockstep, does not mean they're required to do so. It often means they were coerced to do so, as is the case here. And in that scenario, anyone with basic initiative and a brain is still free to question, "wait, why are we doing this?"

So in your mind, Kisn’t working in the NFL

Nobody is forcing him to do anything. They have made it a requirement for employment in the NFL. He has a choice, and he chooses not to stand, so he can SIT OR KNEEL in his living while he watches the games on TV.

Once AGAIN --- it is not a "requirement for employment in the NFL". The fact that you notice a mass of obedient bots all gesturing the same way in lockstep, does not mean they're required to do so. It often means they were coerced to do so, as is the case here. And in that scenario, anyone with basic initiative and a brain is still free to question, "wait, why are we doing this?"

If he says he will continue to kneel in protest, and doesn’t get a job because of it......well that pretty much sounds like a requirement. The NFL owners have freedom to run their business as they see fit, and Kappy has the freedom to choose if he wants to work for them under their rules or not.

No, it's not a "requirement". We did this to death months ago before fascisti-boi decided he needs to fuck with people in their practice camp three thousand miles away in a game he doesn't even watch. The NFL official rule book makes no mention of a national anthem at all -- nor should it, since it isn't a part of football.

Oh I get it. Your one of those people who isn’t good with subtlety or nuance. If it isn’t written in black and white, then it doesn’t exist as far as your concerned. Seahawks asked him, before his tryout, if he planned to keep kneeling. He said yep, they cancelled the tryout. How would you explain that given you don’t believe standing for the anthem is a requirement, written or not?

Nothing in the scenario you just recounted indicates it's a "requirement". It isn't. Period.

I simply understand the difference between something that is "required" and something that is "coerced" by PC pressure.

The latter is entirely what this thread is about -- the OP trying to apply his PC coercion. That's why I immediately asked him to justify it logically. And he can't do it.

Another post just above put it perfectly:

to compel conformity and to vilify those who refuse to conform.

Exactly. CONFORM. OBEY. SUBMIT. Grovel, you worm. These mob mentality song-and-dances are just one more way to control the public so they don't dare start asking any questions. Keep 'em contained, docile and obsequious. Because that greases the wheels, bigly, when it comes time for the State to ship those people off to war or pick their pockets to do it. Once the public has been "tamed", a whole new pressure point is established to keep them tamed, and it requires no laws --- the zombie-drones who bought the fake patriotism charade will keep them tamed for the State. As the OP is bending over backward to do here --- for free I might add.

In the massive mob hysteria that hung like a giant fart cloud around World War I, a mob demanded that a citizen in Montana kiss the flag. The citizen refused. He was arrested and sent to hard labor in prison --- for refusing to kiss a flag. The mob was charged with ---- nothing. That's the zombie police at work, and the sick rants like the OP here is where it begins.

Last edited:

If he says he will continue to kneel in protest, and doesn’t get a job because of it......well that pretty much sounds like a requirement. The NFL owners have freedom to run their business as they see fit, and Kappy has the freedom to choose if he wants to work for them under their rules or not.

No, it's not a "requirement". We did this to death months ago before fascisti-boi decided he needs to fuck with people in their practice camp three thousand miles away in a game he doesn't even watch. The NFL official rule book makes no mention of a national anthem at all -- nor should it, since it isn't a part of football.

Oh I get it. Your one of those people who isn’t good with subtlety or nuance. If it isn’t written in black and white, then it doesn’t exist as far as your concerned. Seahawks asked him, before his tryout, if he planned to keep kneeling. He said yep, they cancelled the tryout. How would you explain that given you don’t believe standing for the anthem is a requirement, written or not?

Nothing in the scenario you just recounted indicates it's a "requirement". It isn't. Period.

I simply understand the difference between something that is "required" and something that is "coerced" by PC pressure.

The latter is entirely what this thread is about -- the OP trying to apply his PC coercion. That's why I immediately asked him to justify it logically. And he can't do it.

Exactly. CONFORM. OBEY. SUBMIT. Grovel, you worm. These mob mentality song-and-dances are just one more way to control the public so they don't dare start asking any questions. Keep 'em contained, docile and obsequious. Because that greases the wheels, bigly, when it comes time for the State to ship those people off to war or pick their pockets to do it. Once the public has been "tamed", a whole new pressure point is established to keep them tamed, and it requires no laws --- the zombie-drones who bought the fake patriotism charade will keep them tamed for the State. As the OP is bending over backward to do here --- for free I might add.

In the massive mob hysteria that hung like a giant fart cloud around World War I, a mob demanded that a citizen in Montana kiss the flag. The citizen refused. He was arrested and sent to hard labor in prison --- for refusing to kiss a flag. The mob was charged with ---- nothing. That's the zombie police at work, and the sick rants like the OP here is where it begins.

Look, the owners have made it clear that they feel kneeling is bad for business and it won’t be tolerated. So fine, say it isn’t a requirement, but try and get a tryout with a team and tell them you intend to kneel, and you won’t get the job. You Libs can’t think outside of defined boxes, it’s just too confusing for you. Probably because many of you do hat you’re told by the dnc. You’re hopeless.

Eric Reid, a pro bowl safety, and a kneeler, walked out of Cleveland without a contract. That takes some doin' right there. I think these business owners are realizing that pissing off its customers is not good for the bottom line.

Nope...he isn't disrepecting this Vet at all.....I appreciate what he does to turn a spotlight to police malfeasance....and all that faux-patriotism out there.
The NFL routinely honors veterans before and during the national anthem. The reason we have the anthem at sporting events in the first place is because it's a chance for a large group of people there to celebrate those who have fought and died to preserve our freedoms to assemble together to watch/perform in these types of events. On the same token, people are expected/asked to stand and remove their hats as a show of respect to the country and those who have fought and died for it and everyone in it.

So surely you can understand why people are very, very turned off by someone kneeling for the anthem. You can say that "i have respect for veterans" all you want til you're blue in the face, but by the established norms , you're directly contradicting that by kneeling so it's hard to believe you on the surface. Sure, it makes a statement, and allows people to ask you what's up afterward, but you just alienated at least half of the people who's awareness you're trying to raise to do it.

Bullshit.

The reason we have fake patriotism displays and veteran-honorings at football games, a setting that has absolutely ZERO to do with politics or patriotism, is that the Pentagon paid for them, bigly, with taxpayer money, and got busted for it too.

>> Few actions appear to be more unpatriotic than multibillion-dollar sports franchises using military appreciation events as a way to stuff their coffers. Yet, the discovery of those duplicitous actions curiously didn't draw nearly the amount of outrage as Kaepernick's protest. With that in mind, it's worth wondering whether the #BoycottNFL movement is more about political grandstanding than anything else.<<​

So it's not only all fake but provably fake. And it's revealing that those who moan and groan about "making sports events political" seem to have nothing to say to this Pentagon that put these displays there, or to the pro sports franchises who insist on running this charade before the game can begin as if we're attending some kind of military parade rather than a game. The NFL btw is to date AFAIK the only pro sport (the DoD did this pimping across all pro sports) that acknowledged it and returned money to the government once that scandal was exposed.

There is absolutely nothing --- zero, bupkis, the void --- in the playing of a football (or baseball or basketball or hockey or soccer etc ad infinitum) that requires anybody's national anthem or anybody's flag in order to play the game. The reason the Pentagon pimped this fake shit is because they have a captive audience in the tens of thousands, and by paying the teams to hold the game until the fake charade goes off, they get that many sheep to bleat. And then they have apologist emotional jingo-hacks like the OP to jump up and down screaming about "assault" at anybody who dares defy the mob mentality..

And that, sir, is unAmerican.
Of course, the traditional reason for fake patriotism displays and veteran-honoring in public venues is to give one the opportunity to demonstrate his compliance and submission to the state for all to see.

And woe unto those who dare dissent, who refuse to comply, and submit to the state – as they will be subject to the wrath of the authoritarian right, pilloried for being ‘unpatriotic,’ with calls that they be subject to sanctions and punitive measures as a consequence of their dissent.

Indeed, there is nothing more un-American and unpatriotic than seeking to silence and punish dissent with threats and intimidation, such as demanding that someone lose his job because he dares to engage in free expression.

In this Country, you can stand or not stand....you can even sit in State and question “Why all this for a fucking flag?” But when your black ass is on the mother fucking sideline of an NFL team paying you millions of dollars to be there and they tell you to not kneel, if you want your millions, STAND!
But Reuben Foster is still on the team.
omln3ufbyor01.png

(domestic violence doesn't affect sales)

And Michael Vick swung dogs around, slammed their heads against building walls and got a little slap on the hand. He's right back to making millions.

BUT, protest police brutality and you're the bad guy.
That’s the problem – most on the right believe that police brutality isn’t a legitimate issue worthy of protest.

Some rightists might grudgingly concede that criminal acts of brutality have been committed by law enforcement, but such incidents are rare and isolated, justifying neither protest nor resolution – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

And of course there are rightwing racists who have no problem with the police brutalizing African-Americans; they likely deserved it anyway.

Look, the owners have made it clear that they feel kneeling is bad for business and it won’t be tolerated. So fine, say it isn’t a requirement, but try and get a tryout with a team and tell them you intend to kneel, and you won’t get the job. You Libs can’t think outside of defined boxes, it’s just too confusing for you. Probably because many of you do hat you’re told by the dnc. You’re hopeless.
No, what’s hopeless it that the authoritarian right will forever be afraid of dissent and seeking to compel conformity – it’s the essence of being conservative.

In this Country, you can stand or not stand....you can even sit in State and question “Why all this for a fucking flag?” But when your black ass is on the mother fucking sideline of an NFL team paying you millions of dollars to be there and they tell you to not kneel, if you want your millions, STAND!
omln3ufbyor01.png

And Michael Vick swung dogs around, slammed their heads against building walls and got a little slap on the hand. He's right back to making millions.

That’s the problem – most on the right believe that police brutality isn’t a legitimate issue worthy of protest.

Some rightists might grudgingly concede that criminal acts of brutality have been committed by law enforcement, but such incidents are rare and isolated, justifying neither protest nor resolution – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

And of course there are rightwing racists who have no problem with the police brutalizing African-Americans; they likely deserved it anyway.

No one has said “no to protests”. The majority of the fans in the NFL are saying no to protests during the National Anthem. They want and expect players to stand.

What if a white, right-wing conservative player chooses to kneel or show another sign of protest against abortion during the singing of the National Anthem? Are you going to back his right to do so as well? Should he be entitled to a starting position in the NFL?

If conservatives were smart they’d ignore players who kneel during the anthem.

When conservatives whine about players who kneel and call for them to be ‘fired’ only benefits and advances the protesters’ cause.

But conservatives aren’t smart.

He sucks worse then Tbow. That’s why he don’t have a job. That and they don’t want his drama queen bull shit on a foot ball team.
He’s way better than Tebow but he still sucks.

Maybe at warming benches and growing an Afro, but he lost his stuff awhile back.

you'd have to hire him before you could fire him and while that sounds monumentally stupid, i would giggle for an hour if they did that.

we just hired you to go on record as firing you.
The idea was to fire him if/whenever he was kneeling during the national anthem (from which he would have to have been hired for tat to happen)

I don't have a political party, Moron. Too fuggin' bad if that doesn't fit your somplistic dichotomy. Nor does any of this fake-patriotism charade shit have anything to do with freaking political parties anyway.

Now that that's out of the way, one might observe that "the Seattle Seahawks" is not the same entity as "all football teams". Different teams obviously have different needs, making any given player worth more in one place than in another. Remember Michael Vick? He was dumped and shunned when his dogfighting escapades came to light, and again "no team" would hire him ---- until one did, because it had a need, and it worked out very well.

you'd have to hire him before you could fire him and while that sounds monumentally stupid, i would giggle for an hour if they did that.

we just hired you to go on record as firing you.
The idea was to fire him if/whenever he was kneeling during the national anthem (from which he would have to have been hired for tat to happen)

Pro athletes don't get "fired" anyway --- they work on contracts. When there's a contract it means the team has to pay him as long as he shows up to play.. For the duration. Not to even mention they would have no cause to "fire" him anyway.

omln3ufbyor01.png

No one has said “no to protests”. The majority of the fans in the NFL are saying no to protests during the National Anthem. They want and expect players to stand.

What if a white, right-wing conservative player chooses to kneel or show another sign of protest against abortion during the singing of the National Anthem? Are you going to back his right to do so as well? Should he be entitled to a starting position in the NFL?

What if a player were to, I dunno, make the sign of the cross as he takes his at-bat? Or kneel down in thankful prayer after scoring a touchdown? Think the fans would head for the exits?

And by the way who died and bequeathed you the position of spokesman for "what fans want"?

Forum List

Back