Fool Kaepernick Won't Stop kneeling

And shave his head, and throw him into US Army or Marines boot camp.

"I can't hear you!"

images

th

So this is you attitude toward freedom of expression, is it. Can't say I'm surprised.

What the hell are you doing on a discussion board then?

He's free to express anything he wants on his own time and his own dime. Owners don't have to pay him to do it.

But Kapernick isn't being paid to stand for the Nationsl Athem. He is being paid to play football. If he wants to stand, sit, kneel or lie down during the playing of the National Anthem that's his perogative. I applaud him for standing by his convictions no matter what. If only more black people were like him
we just might get some kind of police reform initiated.

Yeah, go to your place of business and start making all kinds of asinine political statements and see how that works out for you.
Man Up and Lay the Upper Class Low

We better enforce the same customs on public property. Protest is not speech; it is trespassing. Let the jock traitors hire a hall, invite the public, and screech like monkeys. We have the right to neither hear it nor see it. Don't believe the rulers' explanation of rights; they hate our guts and hate any of us who have guts.

As much as I disagree with his kneeling....this is old news and you snowflakes who are incensed by it need to raise your IQs and ignore. He is nothing and had zero influence.....zero. let it go little ones. He is a nothing. Grow up.

By kneeling he is disrespecting the nation and it's [sic] citizens.

Yeah?

HOW?

And what was the Pentagon doing by pimping fake patriotism displays from pro sports teams because they could reach a captive audience?

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

And btw by posting "it is citizens" you are disrespecting the English language and its speakers.

Disrespecting the flag, which is a symbol of the nation, is disrespecting the nation.

No one believes that you are confused by that, not even you. Drop it.
We, the People, Will Determine What Free Speech Means, Not the Wannabe Dictators at SCROTUS

Suppose there were two factions on some issue at a Baptist Convention. If the losing faction protested by burning the Bible, that would be equivalent to what these juiced-up traitors are doing.

It got that way from these guys >>

th

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

th

Not these spoiled brats

You fools ALWAYS get this wrong.

Hundreds of military have fought for the rights you constant attack.

Why don't you support what our military has sacrificed for YOUR right to post in favor of police brutality?

In this Country, you can stand or not stand....you can even sit in State and question “Why all this for a fucking flag?” But when your black ass is on the mother fucking sideline of an NFL team paying you millions of dollars to be there and they tell you to not kneel, if you want your millions, STAND!
But Reuben Foster is still on the team.
omln3ufbyor01.png

(domestic violence doesn't affect sales)

And Michael Vick swung dogs around, slammed their heads against building walls and got a little slap on the hand. He's right back to making millions.

BUT, protest police brutality and you're the bad guy.

They didn't die to save me. Many died to save the white cowards who found excuses not to fight for their country .i suspect you , like Trump, are one of those cowards.

I was fighting besides some of those dead heroes to save myself. In retrospect i see now i was rather naive in thinking white America would love me and my people if we put our lives on the line and spilled blood for their hegemonic empire. Everytime i sign in here i see how wrong I was.. I wonder how many of those gravestones are those of my young black brothers who died fighting for a nation that abhorred them. And I wonder what part of their deaths could be assigned to saving their kind from an enemy every bit as deadly as the one who killed them....the one who looks and thinks like you.. Obviously, the black citizens of America didn't benefit much from the deaths of black soldiers. Death is a high price to pay for freedom and Blacks have done their part.
Yet, even there...on the battle fields, they have overpaid; and the Christian black citizens back home still struggle for equality. So what did my black brethren die for?
Ungrateful sap doesn't even recognize he's the one who's getting the long end of the stick (AA among other things). Struggle for equality ? It's the whites who've been doing that, for 50+ years. while watching blacks get college seats, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, business loans.

I'm sitting in a state DMV office right now. Practically every employee in here is a black female. Makes you wonder. Can't blacks SEE around them ? Are blacks really this brainwashed ? Its 2018. They think they're still living in 1953 ?

If Hitler would have won, these guys would never have been born. Ungrateful idiots.
The 1964 Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Act Needs to Be Nullified

Giving African rejects equal rights is the real problem. We've been pointing out how it's not 1953 anymore for decades and they laugh at us and continue with their lucrative whining. It's about time we criticized them from a different perspective.

By kneeling he is disrespecting the nation and it's citizens.

THe sport's fan base is almost exclusively citizens.

The sport has realized, after taking a beating last season, that it's customers don't like to be insulted.

He has a right to speech. He does not have a right to a job, if his actions are costing his employers lots of money.

FIRE HIM.
No...by kneeling, Kaepernick is bringing attention to the big problem of police malfeasance....anyone who has a problem with that is obviously pro-police abuse.

Sorry, that is the wrong conclusion, there are much better ways to handle the issue, Kap chose this way which many find disrespectful to the American soldier.

There are those that support what Kap is bring attention to and think he is going about it the wrong way.

The Flag is not a symbol of the American soldier.

It is a symbol of America and ALL AMERICANS.

including, but certainly not limited, to American soldiers.
You are correct...it is a symbol. So is the Bald Eagle.

Just saying ...

bdbbd710bcd98f60df19b2ebcd982509.jpg

Actually, they have no such "right" Football players are paid to --- get this --- play football. No national anthem has anything to do with that. Nor is an anthem even mentioned in the NFL rule book, nor should it be. So as long as the player does his actual job, yeah they do indeed have to pay him.
"Right" in this context means something

Thus, the second part of my comment: NFL teams don't have to pay him if they don't want to. Anyone whining about Kaepernick being blackballed from the NFL or whining about him kneeling for the anthem needs to realize that rights go both ways.
End Reconstruction II

You're afraid that if we continue attacking Qaepernick's behavior we might finally man up and make sure that nothing like that ever happens again.

Did anyone mention he has a big collusion lawsuit going on right now ?

If he takes that job he ruins his case .

My bet is that most of those who are pretending this is about our military and our vets voted for pos trump.

164862eb8113088dd9d1bf4cbf514015.jpg

They didn't die to save me. Many died to save the white cowards who found excuses not to fight for their country .i suspect you , like Trump, are one of those cowards.

I was fighting besides some of those dead heroes to save myself. In retrospect i see now i was rather naive in thinking white America would love me and my people if we put our lives on the line and spilled blood for their hegemonic empire. Everytime i sign in here i see how wrong I was.. I wonder how many of those gravestones are those of my young black brothers who died fighting for a nation that abhorred them. And I wonder what part of their deaths could be assigned to saving their kind from an enemy every bit as deadly as the one who killed them....the one who looks and thinks like you.. Obviously, the black citizens of America didn't benefit much from the deaths of black soldiers. Death is a high price to pay for freedom and Blacks have done their part.
Yet, even there...on the battle fields, they have overpaid; and the Christian black citizens back home still struggle for equality. So what did my black brethren die for?
Ungrateful sap doesn't even recognize he's the one who's getting the long end of the stick (AA among other things). Struggle for equality ? It's the whites who've been doing that, for 50+ years. while watching blacks get college seats, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, business loans.

I'm sitting in a state DMV office right now. Practically every employee in here is a black female. Makes you wonder. Can't blacks SEE around them ? Are blacks really this brainwashed ? Its 2018. They think they're still living in 1953 ?

If Hitler would have won, these guys would never have been born. Ungrateful idiots.
The 1964 Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Act Needs to Be Nullified

Giving African rejects equal rights is the real problem. We've been pointing out how it's not 1953 anymore for decades and they laugh at us and continue with their lucrative whining. It's about time we criticized them from a different perspective.
And here we have the modern trumpanzee Republican in all its glory.

Nobody is forcing him to do anything. They have made it a requirement for employment in the NFL. He has a choice, and he chooses not to stand, so he can SIT OR KNEEL in his living while he watches the games on TV.

Once AGAIN --- it is not a "requirement for employment in the NFL". The fact that you notice a mass of obedient bots all gesturing the same way in lockstep, does not mean they're required to do so. It often means they were coerced to do so, as is the case here. And in that scenario, anyone with basic initiative and a brain is still free to question, "wait, why are we doing this?"

So in your mind, Kisn’t working in the NFL

Nobody is forcing him to do anything. They have made it a requirement for employment in the NFL. He has a choice, and he chooses not to stand, so he can SIT OR KNEEL in his living while he watches the games on TV.

Once AGAIN --- it is not a "requirement for employment in the NFL". The fact that you notice a mass of obedient bots all gesturing the same way in lockstep, does not mean they're required to do so. It often means they were coerced to do so, as is the case here. And in that scenario, anyone with basic initiative and a brain is still free to question, "wait, why are we doing this?"

If he says he will continue to kneel in protest, and doesn’t get a job because of it......well that pretty much sounds like a requirement. The NFL owners have freedom to run their business as they see fit, and Kappy has the freedom to choose if he wants to work for them under their rules or not.

I'm a dual citizen and love both countries, respect all countries but dont by the nationalism bullcarp. I would fight for the US and its people dont care for the anthem or the other nonsense.
What planet are you on ? The American people love the flag and the anthem, and all they represent. And they despite spoiled brats like Kaepernick, and his kneeling buddies.
Ever been to a sports event? All those people you say love the flag and the anthem are up getting beer, on their cell phones, or are in the restroom during the Anthem.

Hmm, judging from this picture I’d say you’re wrong. There are lots of people standing with their hand over their heart. Beer and bath line is probably pretty short right now.
View attachment 188586
Sure.....you got pictures to prove your assertion?

Yep, I posted one of a stadium full of people standing for the anthem, and you posted.......well an assertion with no pictures. Score 1-0 for the bucktoothmoron.

If he says he will continue to kneel in protest, and doesn’t get a job because of it......well that pretty much sounds like a requirement. The NFL owners have freedom to run their business as they see fit, and Kappy has the freedom to choose if he wants to work for them under their rules or not.

No, it's not a "requirement". We did this to death months ago before fascisti-boi decided he needs to fuck with people in their practice camp three thousand miles away in a game he doesn't even watch. The NFL official rule book makes no mention of a national anthem at all -- nor should it, since it isn't a part of football.

No, it's not a "requirement". We did this to death months ago before fascisti-boi decided he needs to fuck with people in their practice camp three thousand miles away in a game he doesn't even watch. The NFL official rule book makes no mention of a national anthem at all -- nor should it, since it isn't a part of football.

Oh I get it. Your one of those people who isn’t good with subtlety or nuance. If it isn’t written in black and white, then it doesn’t exist as far as your concerned. Seahawks asked him, before his tryout, if he planned to keep kneeling. He said yep, they cancelled the tryout. How would you explain that given you don’t believe standing for the anthem is a requirement, written or not?

By Kneeling Kapersnit is bringing attention to Kapersnit.
All losers are writing books now - Pillary, Komey, et al.
Kapersnit is just another loser looking to further his loser career.
What did he ever win?
He's useless.
Calling him names doesn't help your cause.
Snowflakes Flurrying Furiously

Patriots should not take advice from traitors on how to help our cause.

Forum List

Back