Colin Kaepernick wants back on the NFL plantation to be a slave… ?

Wiggle_Piggy

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2023
So in an interview in the past few years, Colin Kaepernick said that being a player in the NFL, who works under ownership of a team, is the same as being a slave on a plantation.

That’s right. Voluntarily being a player who makes millions of dollars is the same as being involuntarily forced into labor for free. (He’s not famous for his intellect, that’s for sure)

Yet, after Jets QB Aaron Rodgers went down with a season ending injury, we have this:

Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick's agent has reached out to the Jets to gauge their interest in signing the 35-year-old, according to a Tuesday afternoon report from NFL insider Jordan Schultz — who said he spoke with Kaepernick directly.

"I just spoke with Colin Kaepernick, who tells me his agent has reached out to the Jets about his desire to make an NFL return," Schultz wrote. "Kaepernick remains on the West Coast working out."

Why is Kaepernick desiring to return to “slavery” on a “plantation”? (His words, not mine)

Yet again, the conservatives are proven right, as they laughed at Kaepernick’s delusional hyperbole while the leftist sports media took it seriously.

Now that Kaepernick is verified to want back into the league, his words are proven to be fraudulent, and these leftists in the MSM who glorified them need to be called out. The proper response to Kaepernicks hyperbole was to laugh at it and realize it had no merit.

So in an interview in the past few years, Colin Kaepernick said that being a player in the NFL, who works under ownership of a team, is the same as being a slave on a plantation.

That’s right. Voluntarily being a player who makes millions of dollars is the same as being involuntarily forced into labor for free. (He’s not famous for his intellect, that’s for sure)

Yet, after Jets QB Aaron Rodgers went down with a season ending injury, we have this:

Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick's agent has reached out to the Jets to gauge their interest in signing the 35-year-old, according to a Tuesday afternoon report from NFL insider Jordan Schultz — who said he spoke with Kaepernick directly.

"I just spoke with Colin Kaepernick, who tells me his agent has reached out to the Jets about his desire to make an NFL return," Schultz wrote. "Kaepernick remains on the West Coast working out."

Why is Kaepernick desiring to return to “slavery” on a “plantation”? (His words, not mine)

Yet again, the conservatives are proven right, as they laughed at Kaepernick’s delusional hyperbole while the leftist sports media took it seriously.

Now that Kaepernick is verified to want back into the league, his words are proven to be fraudulent, and these leftists in the MSM who glorified them need to be called out. The proper response to Kaepernicks hyperbole was to laugh at it and realize it had no merit.
These people have always been two faced.

Jets fans have been let down enough over the years, don’t add this insult to their injury

Forum List

Back